Funworld

fun

Expired Sarnie
Like it, love it, download it.

If I have a lakorn theme/end song that I uploaded, it doesn’t mean I’ll upload the lakorn. If I have it, then it will be posted so don’t ask if there is no link. Plus there will be a long and or short summary with it, plus other information. If I don’t credit, it’s my work and please credit me as fun@SW if taken.

Random stuff will be posted

P.S if the links are expired, pm me and I'll reupload.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lakorn: Samee สามี
English Title: The Husband
Year: 2000
Soundtrack: Opening theme:Ford Sophchai- Yoo Throng Nee Tee Tur*dead link
Song credit: suezie @ SW
Pranangs: Pol Tanthasatien, Sirilak Joy Pongchoke

Short summary:
Rasika comes from a line of royalty, after her father passed away; he left her and her mother in a whoop of debt; her house was repo by the bank. Her mother remarries a rich Thai-Chinese tycoon. Rasika highly respect her father and his upbringing, her pride will be diminished by marrying into a family outside of her race. Rasika despise the thought of becoming a family with the Thai-Chinese. The tycoon reckons that he must make Rasika respect him as a human being; therefore, he arranges for his youngest son, Rat, to marry her. She deliberately refused, she ended up marrying the older brother, Ram, as Rat flaked out from the engagement. Rasika vows to make their lives miserable.

Detailed summary: N/A

My Ratings: out of 10
Plot: 6
Execution: 6
Acting: 6
Entertainment: 8
Chemistry: 4
Overall: 6

Fun's Review: Honestly I don't like Phol. I find the chemistry awkward.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Taiwanese: Wángzǐ Biàn Qīngwā 王子變青蛙
English Title: Prince Who Turn Into a Frog
Year: 2005
Soundtrack: will be available soon
Song credit: admin@silentregrets.com
Pranangs: Ming Dao, Chen Qiao En
Extended castings: Sam Wang, Joyce Zhao, Gino, Su Li Xin, Li dai Ling, Huang Yu Rong, Zhao Shun, Cheng Bo Ren, Anthony, Yun Zhong Yue, Lu Man Yin, Qiu Long Jie, Na Wei Xun, Hu Pei Wei, Yang Hao. Yan Xing Shu, Jacky Zhu, Sun Xing, Hua Kang Xing, Renzo Liu, Zhiong Xin Ling, Xiang Bo Tqao, Sonia Sui

Short summary:
Shan Jun Hao (Ming Dao). the CEO to a large hotel chain , is the stereotypical heir- spoiled, coldhearted and ruthless. He meets Ye Tian Yu (Chen Qiao En), a con artist and presume gold-digger who “accidentally” ran over Jun Hao and turns out that he lost his memories. He lives under the name Dang Ou and works under Tian Yu’s family for the time being and they madly fell in love. Despite of all things, he regain his memories and lost all memory of Tian Yu. However Tian Yu does not give up her love even though Jun Hao despises her.

DOWNLOAD LINK: Episode 1

Detailed summary:
Shan Ju Hao:
He is the GM of Senwell Hotels, and he takes his work very seriously. Many people dislike him for his tyrannical way of working, and all of them are waiting for his downfall. Fan Yun Xi is his fiancée, but actually he doesn't really love her, it's just habit for him because his parents brought him up with the ideology that he and Yun Xi were to marry each other. He actually has a nice side of him, in his heart, though it is not seen in his work, where he has to be fierce in the competitive world. He became Dang Ou after a car accident caused by Tong Hua Shun (Xu Zi Qian's friend).

Dang Ou:
Though he and Shan Jun Hao are one, he seems to appear as the other side of Jun Hao's heart. After the accident which causes him to lose his memory, he was brought into Tian Yu's truck to her house where he wakes. When he awakes, a panic arrives, because he doesn't remember his identity and they must make one up. Ye Tian Yu's whimsical little brother, Ye Zheng Zhe, created the name "Dang Ou". From there, the family said he was Tian Yu's distant cousin who was brought there- illegally and now is hiding. He's almost completely opposite of his mental counterpart. He's quite the gentleman and does his best to please others. At this state, he no longer remembers Fan Yun Xi or Xu Zi Qian. He falls in love with Tian Yu when he is Dang Ou.

Ye Tian Yu:
Because her family had financial problems, Ye Tian Yu knows money is very important. She can lie about anything for money. Many people see her as a cheat, but she's actually a very caring, innocent, simple girl. She wishes to marry a wealthy man, till Dang Ou (Shan Jun hao) appeared. Though money is very much part of her life, and has got in trouble for her effort with Dang Ou, she becomes infatuated with Dang Ou. She cannot hold her liquor well...

Xu Zi Qian:
Xu Zi Qian was adopted by the Shan family after his parents were killed in a gas explosion caused by Shan Jun Hao's father Shan Yao Rong (although he doesn't know about that in the front episodes). He is the Head Director of Senwell, and he has a more caring personality than Shan Jun Hao. He is truly in love with Fan Yun Xi and cares for her deeply; whenever Yun Xi is in pain, he softens her with a piece of candy. However, he loses his dream girl Fan Yun Xi to Shan Jun Hao, because of Fan Yun Xi's delusions of having a family. This makes him at bitter to Shan Jun Hao at first. He pledges with Tian Yu, that they will try to win back their lovers, but if they fail, they will date.

Fan Yun Xi:
She was left by her parents at Senwell, and she has since been living with the Shans. Although Xu Zi Qian is always there for her, she only loves Shan Jun Hao because she always thought that Shan Jun Hao was the 1st person to care for her after being left behind by her mother at Senwell. She's smart and beautiful, and she always tries to please Shan Jun Hao. She has never got over her childhood memories of getting left behind by her mother. She was groomed by Shan Jun Hao's parents to become Shan Jun Hao's perfect bride, and so it has always been a childhood dream of hers to be a pretty bride and marry Shan Jun Hao.

Shan Jun Hao, who is coldhearted is hated by many people for his personality trait, gets hit by a car in a planned accident on the day of his wedding with Fan Yun Xi, a woman who loves Jun Hao. Ye Tian Yu, who thought that it was her fault for crashing into the unconscious Jun Hao, brings him home (because she doesn't want to get arrested). He wakes up but doesn't remember anything of his past, so Ye Zheng Zhe, Tian Yu's brother, told him that his name was Dang Ou and he was their illegal cousin. Tian Yu and Dang Ou slowly develop feelings for each other. During this time, Xu Zi Qian, a close friend of Shan Jun Hao, and Fa Yun Xi also begin to develop feelings for each other after they had given up looking for Jun Hao. Love and romance fills these two couples up. However, good times never last. Xu Zi Qian finds Dang Ou, and together with Yun Xi, forces Tian Yu to return Dang Ou. Tian Yu is granted one last day. After their last date, Tian Yu brings Dang Ou back to his real home. But Dang Ou doesn't give up and searches for Tian Yu. When he finally finds her, he gets hit on the head by gangsters and forgets the memories as Dang Ou and the sweet moments with Tian Yu. Then he become Shan Jun Hao again. Xu Zi Qian is in pain as well, because he loves Fan Yun Xi, but she has a blind loyalty to Shan Jun Hao, and almost immediately dumps Xu Zi Qian. Everything was back to "normal."

Ye Tian Yu meets Shan Jun Hao again. But Jun Hao does not clearly recall anything about Tian Yu, only loving memories of Fan Yun Xi. Being crushed, Xu Zi Qian and Ye Tian Yu start dating in order to forget about Jun Hao and Yun Xi. Zhang Min Han, the deputy-GM of Senwell, digs up information about the Shan's history between them and Yun Xu. When this is revealed to Xu Zi Qian and her ill-ridden mother, the mother dies of a heart-attack. Xu Ziqian develops a mental and emotional breakdown, and needs TianYu. But when he needed her the most, she was embracing Jun Hao during his wedding reception with Yun Xi. The constant/random encounters causes Jun Hao to slowly remember his life with Tian Yu and the side of Dang Ou awakens again.

At this point, Jun Hao then tells Tian Yu everything he feels for her at their wedding reception, in front of everybody, including Xu Zi Qian and Fan Yun Xi. Knowing it was a forbidden love, Tian Yu runs away in tears. Since she did, Xu Zi Qian's emotions become more violent, to the point where his naturally kind and gentle-hearted personality becomes harsh and unkind. He becomes the rightful owner of Senwell. Zhang Min Han, in hopes for a higher position, did this on purpose to Zi Qian, but it had gotten too far. At this point, Zi Qian believed all the problems of his life were Senwell's fault, and begins to sell it. Fan Yun Xi later that day decided to divorce Jun Hao for his happiness, but because of her obsessive dreams of having a family, she too has a mental/emotional breakdown.

Jun Hao/Dang Ou returns to Tian Yu and they begin to pick up where they left off. Coincidentally, Xi Qian receives a call to pick up Fan Yun Xi because she fell into a river. Both are currently mentally and emotionally unstable, but Zi Qian, seeing Yun Xi in her state, gets more angry at Senwell and blames them for this. Zhang Min Han, in desperation, needs help for the person he brought down, Shan Jun Hao. Together, they stopped Xu Zi Qian from doing a huge mistake. Yun Xi, probably because of the moment, remembers that it was not Jun Hao that was there for her first, but Zi Qian, and she falls for him again. Zi Qian, after this incident, snaps out of it, and realizes that he loves Yun Xi too. So in the end, Tian Yu and Jun Hao get married, and Xu Zi Qian and Fan Yun Xi become a couple of travelers.

Credit: Wikipedia

My Ratings: out of 10
Plot: 10
Execution: 8
Acting: 8
Entertainment: 10
Chemistry: 10
Overall: 8

Fun’s Review: It is a must see drama if have not yet seen. Truly a heartwarming drama that will win over everyone’s heart.