Gae Roy Rak / Trace of Love (completed)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg the're so hot together they should make a couple, at least we know that rome would have good taste, rita is so pretty

fun

Expired Sarnie
wishbone i just saw the first 10 minutes of your sub. i love it so much. thanks. keep it up!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS! LOVE ROME,RITA,BOY.AND MAPRANG.

angechi

sarNie Egg
Thanks Wishbone for subbing the drama! you've done a great job and i've enjoyed all of your sub dramas...

I've just completed this one and i'm looking forward to future projects!
Since you're like the only one with consistent subbing i've only seen your projects and i've seen them all!

Hope i'm an encouragement to your dedication and contributions! many thanks again!!!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much! I am so in love with Rome and Rita. I swear I love these two together on screen!

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
i didnt get a chance to say thank you for subbing this lakorn. one of my favorites.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Wishbone for subbing the drama! you've done a great job and i've enjoyed all of your sub dramas...

I've just completed this one and i'm looking forward to future projects!
Since you're like the only one with consistent subbing i've only seen your projects and i've seen them all!

Hope i'm an encouragement to your dedication and contributions! many thanks again!!!
I know but there are other subbing team that are being/already formed. I am hoping for DOWNLOAD link for this too. If not, wishy may you upload the sub along (soft sub) since I have GRR on VCD already =) but that is all up to you if not i still appreciate everything!!! Keep up the good work!!!

song

sarNie Egg
me and my sister love this drama..she want me to ash if you going post a Download for this drama..