Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i dont understand thai but why cant rome just tell rita that he isnt the murderer..or did he? im glad jillie finally stopped blaming annie for her miserable life...she finally did accept who her sister is and continue her sister's career...love that song...i really want to know who the real singer is now...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
SongTon has AIDS?
WHAT A FUNNY JOKE! :D
whatever, who can know the writer will give us what kind of end.
LMFAO hmm i think SUNISA should get AIDS man that girl sleeping around like the whore she is man she's gona get pregnant and be all like whose the daddy AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

newho ok so im like on ep 10 now woot woot catching up here is it ending today or next friday? gawd that ep where RITA says she would make ROME food everyday if he wanted to was so cute man she was all blushing and everything haa loveeeeeeeeeee it

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
and Plienfah this isn't his first lakorn he's in KAEW TAH PEE w/ Tik and Cherry but he was just a lil kid then heheheh man when ifirst watched it i kinda thought it was him but then again i was like ..... but he grew alott so yea man my brother looks like him hahahahhaha

i dont understand thai but why cant rome just tell rita that he isnt the murderer..or did he? im glad jillie finally stopped blaming annie for her miserable life...she finally did accept who her sister is and continue her sister's career...love that song...i really want to know who the real singer is now...
even if Rome told Rita that he isn't the killer, Rita wouldn't believe him...once she has her mind set on something and has come to one conclusion, then she's stubborn on that...Rome did tell her that he had nothing to do with it, but all Rita could focus on was that he gave false testimony to the police and that he and songton weren't in the office and had quarrelled with annie prior to her death... besides, at the time, Rome was protecting songton, because he thought his brother actually did kill annie (and vice versa with songton thinking Rome killed annie, so they were protecting one another)...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
and Plienfah this isn't his first lakorn he's in KAEW TAH PEE w/ Tik and Cherry but he was just a lil kid then heheheh man when ifirst watched it i kinda thought it was him but then again i was like ..... but he grew alott so yea man my brother looks like him hahahahhaha

Sala dear he was also in Prik Thai Grub Bai Kao & Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwar Heheh oddly both lakorns had Alex Rendell also lmao the two of them together in one lakorn so adorable :p

shadesofgreen

sarNie Egg
I was trying really hard not to read the spoilers, then I accidentally saw the pictures... Oh well, not a big surprise/shock for me.

Can't wait til Wishbone subs!

marley

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder what they are going to do to Sunisa... oh well, she does deserve it. Rita looks really pretty in this episode. I don't want it to end. I hope they mention something about why Annie follows Rome around and also if p'pit sells drugs.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i'm gonna be soo sad when this lakorn is over...this is like the only lakorn that im not soo annoyed by the characters (n'ek, p'ek, n'rai)..i even watched this from beginning to end without ff'ing it too...plus i watched the thai one and then the subbed one from wishbone (thanks wishbone for all ur hard work...ur the best!)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it end saturday w/ half a eps right? somebody said dat earlier. ohhh my garsh i aint recognize dat plian fah kid LOL i aint realize he was from kaew tah phee. he is such a cutie lol thanks for da pix wishbone. damn i started khwaam lub khorng superstar and forgot all about dis lakorn lol i'll just finish it up tomorrow