Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

Character Chart credit to Wishbone​

Casts: Rome Patchata, Sririta Jenson, Boy Pissanu, Maprang Wirakarn, Mim Amarapat
Channel: Ch. 3
Episodes: 12
Air date: August 2, 2008 Friday - Sunday slot
Episode Airing dates:
Episode 1: August 2, 2008
Episode 2: August 3, 2008
Episode 3: August 9, 2008
Episode 4: August 10, 2008
Episode 5: August 15, 2008
Episode 6: August 16, 2008
Episode 7: August 17, 2008
Episode 8: August 22, 2008
Episode 9: August 23, 2008
Episode 10: August 24, 2008
Episode 11: August 29, 2008
Episode 12: August 30, 2008

Official site: http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/drama/sub.php?drama_id=29
Watch: DOWNLOAD || Wishboniko's English Subbed || Ruchaneewan || Novova
Wishboniko's English Subbed T-Sers: 1, 2
Summary: Wishbone's blog, 1
Wallpapers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Fitting/Opening: 1, 2,
Pictures/ScreenCaps: 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Random Pixs: 1, 2, 3, 4
Clips: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Song Translation: 1, 2
News: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Song Downloads: 1, 2, 3, 4

Graphics:
Wishbone: 1
GP: 1
Bellefire: 1

MV:
Wishbone: 1

all links gathered by me aikoden ^_^ 8-23-09

credit to noiki @ spicy. its a mystery drama dealing with music biz. still dont know whos the n'eks

yes, glad to see rome in another drama :yahoo: wonder who'll be the n'ek

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
whoa Rome has a lot of la korns. this is like his fourth one. the other 3 are with Jenny,Noon,Vicky. it would be good to see him pair up with Rita again. they were cute in klingkaewklungjai but sadly in soilsangjung they didn't have that much love thing going on. glad he has more la korns his acting is pretty good for newcomers especially crying scenes he does it so well.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Another lakorn of Rome...I great to see another lakorn of Rome but I'm worry he might don't have time to take care of himself. Lol

Good to see another lakorn of Boy too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, hes getting work non-stop lol. i hope he'll get his rest. for a newcomer, he has worked in 2 big projects already. good for him! wonder who'll be the n'ek.

Rome is gonna play has Boy's younger bro. it should of been the other way around

so who's going to be the p'ek? rome or boy pissanu? i really want to see rome in another lakorn paired with sririta! :D they had so much going on in KKKJ, but like someone said earlier, they could've had so much more going to in SSJ!

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah, i heard about this lakorn too. but now i wondering who's the next main actress for rome?

yeah, i heard about this lakorn too. but now i wondering who's the next main actress for rome?
i'm really crossing my fingers and hoping they'll allow rita to be the n'ek in this lakorn...she only has one lakorn to film anyways...:) it'll be such a gooooooooood lakorn if rome and rita were paired in here...

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
i'm really crossing my fingers and hoping they'll allow rita to be the n'ek in this lakorn...she only has one lakorn to film anyways...:) it'll be such a gooooooooood lakorn if rome and rita were paired in here...
Me too. Rita's the best choice for Rome and i would love to see the perfect couple again since SSJ didn't have many sweet sences of them like i expected so another drama with Rome and Rita would be great.
Does anyone know why Rita hasn't acted in many lakorns?? I mean she's like a perfect girl and moreover i can't find anything bad about her. She's gorgeous and she can act but i heard she's not so popular in Thailand. Is it true??

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
do anyone know who will play the ne'k role???? oh well as long as i get to see Rome hehehe....have my fingers cross that Rome will be the p'k.

Me too. Rita's the best choice for Rome and i would love to see the perfect couple again since SSJ didn't have many sweet sences of them like i expected so another drama with Rome and Rita would be great.
Does anyone know why Rita hasn't acted in many lakorns?? I mean she's like a perfect girl and moreover i can't find anything bad about her. She's gorgeous and she can act but i heard she's not so popular in Thailand. Is it true??
really? you heard rita's not popular in thailand? well, it doesn't seem so now...lol...:) klien kaew krang jai really boosted her popularity... well before KKKJ, she acted in a few lakorns here and there, but her main thing was modeling, so she wouldn't have been as popular as the other n'eks, but as of late, she's been gaining a ton of fans...:D

Ana

sarNie Adult
There's still no news on who's the n'ek? I still rooting for Aff. They would make a beautiful couple :p . The one Rome has with Janie right now is kinda boring.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I heard that n'ek is gonna be Rita or Vicky. But I'm waiting for confirm news.
I hope it will be Rita. ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. are u serious wishbone?..omg, out hope might be coming true afterall and to top it off, vicky in it as well. how awesome is that!..

edit:eek:ops i got too excited. i thought you said both might be in it. well im fine with either one cuz ilike both ladies.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. are u serious wishbone?..omg, out hope might be coming true afterall and to top it off, vicky in it as well. how awesome is that!..

edit:eek:ops i got too excited. i thought you said both might be in it. well im fine with either one cuz ilike both ladies.
I just saw someone in Channel 3 webboard said p'ek and n'ek of this lakorn are Rome and Rita. I'm not sure if it's true. I wish it will be true, anyway. I love to see them together again. :lol:
(If it's true, please don't switch the couple again like they did with Yuthakarn Hak Kan Thong, though. it's gonna hurt me so much :p )

tinah

sarNie Coma
I just saw someone in Channel 3 webboard said p'ek and n'ek of this lakorn are Rome and Rita. I'm not sure if it's true. I wish it will be true, anyway. I love to see them together again. :lol:
(If it's true, please don't switch the couple again like they did with Yuthakarn Hak Kan Thong, though. it's gonna hurt me so much :p )
did they say vicky/rita will both be in the lakorn?