Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lo..yeah..i only get addicted during eps 20 sumthin..very touched wif Prapai's character actually!
i hated Asanee at first cos he kept on finding someone to blame..lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
For a second there I thought I was in KKKJ thread. I want to re-watch KKKJ after re-watching Oum Ruk

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ Oh I have been re-watching old lakorn lately, the current ones are boring. Seriously nothing good to watch any more.

fun

Expired Sarnie
she is pretty without make up. she has the natural glow. and her height is perfect. not to tall nor too short. not too thin nor too thick.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah...n she seem to be like a very down to earth kinda celebrity...im in luv..lol

chenling

sarNie Adult
Ooo all the pics..finally...I can't believe I haven't spammed this thread yet...what a idoithole...alrighty..can't wait to see this one....Rita with that hair, I love it and Rome, Boy very HOT!! Nice looking men wearing black suits....me likes...

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
soo waiting for this lakorn... especially for boy hes been gone for a while... his pairing with maprang looks cute... i'll be tuning into this for rome and rita

i wana watch rita so badly...she's so pretty!
i bet she's still pretty even without any make-up on!
she definitely still looks amazing without any make-up...she has really good skin! i'm absolutely envious! :)

she is pretty without make up. she has the natural glow. and her height is perfect. not to tall nor too short. not too thin nor too thick.
exactly...she has it all...

yeah...n she seem to be like a very down to earth kinda celebrity...im in luv..lol
i agree...have you seen her in the Flower in Asia show? she was willing to do all kinds of odd jobs (washing dishes, starting a fire, fishing) and she didn't have any qualms about sleeping on the hard wood floor...

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
They finished filming this lakorn already.
These pics are from some teaser that they played on the projecter in the closing celebrating party.
The caps are not good quality because they were captured from the clip shot by cellphone.
I can't wait to see it anymore!!!

Thanks and credit to boyster.com

tinah

sarNie Coma
awwww rita is such a dork with the glasses!..im so excited to see her and rome again. hope theres plenty of sweet scenes.

thanks wishbone