Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao i keep forgetting that the thread was moved lol.. hahaha im so blind hehehe..

hmm R team R scenes hehehe.. hmm that'll be kool but hehe.. the lakorn doesn't seem rite to have that yet lol.. hahaha.. we'll have to see the story first.. lalalalallala xp .. but overall i dont think theyre gonna have that in here though hehe xp .. n aniwaise theyre hot without one hehe xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahahaha damn diamend i had to go back to see n wow .. it is .. >_< .. hehe u have good eyes lol.. xp ..

thanks wishbone.. ahhhh .. i cant wait.. woot woot.. ggr.. hehe xp..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks for the picture. LOL, look where Boy's hand is on the first picture...LMAO...but Rita and Rome look so cute together

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanks wishbone for the sub clips and pixs.

i just found out i am not able to watch grr until monday. i am so sad that i will be gone all weekend. :mellow:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahaha damn diamend i had to go back to see n wow .. it is .. >_< .. hehe u have good eyes lol.. xp ..

thanks wishbone.. ahhhh .. i cant wait.. woot woot.. ggr.. hehe xp..
yes my contacts are -8 prescription on both sides i have very good eyes LOL my friend keep sayin i have good eyes cause i can spot her in concert dvds LOL i think da font on dat pic just let me to his hand hahaha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
-8 wow thats kool .. i have 20/20 yet i dont spot stuff easily lol.. hehe wow.. ur friend in concert dvds sweet.. xp .. hehe the font lol..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol u know his facial expression in dat pic don't help him all dat much LOL she don't look like she minds dat his hand is dere LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha whooooo u look at the whole image.. spottin everything hehe lol.. hmm i thought that too .. they look comfy .. >_< ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol dat pic is just i dunno what to say da lust in his eyes just tell all LOL aw yay can't wait to see ah boy dis saturday