Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

fun

Expired Sarnie
There was no episode 3 airing tonight because they broadcasted the Olympic opening ceremony instead.
omg really. i was watching the olympic too. and it was so long 7pm-12am . so i pray that episode 3 will finally be out today.

anyone watched the opening. now i am just watching women volleyball italy vs. russia as i am on the internet. i really hope italy wins.

for the opening that chinese boy is so adorable. he is so heroic. i wouldnt know what to do if i was in that situation. so sad that 20 of his classmate died. so sad. and that yao ming is freaken tall not as i last recall. i mean i always knew he was tall but damn it he is freaken tall.

i was waiting for germany to walk out. hahaha they were freaken high. lmao. and i knew that north korea wouldnt walk with south korea. hahaha when the guy said north korea is somewhat anti social and i was like no freaking way they ARE anti social. lmao but they sure got a few loud cheers louder than when the usa came out. thailand only had 51. i just love the beginning of the olymic. so beautiful.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
omg really. i was watching the olympic too. and it was so long 7pm-12am . so i pray that episode 3 will finally be out today.

anyone watched the opening. now i am just watching women volleyball italy vs. russia as i am on the internet. i really hope italy wins.

for the opening that chinese boy is so adorable. he is so heroic. i wouldnt know what to do if i was in that situation. so sad that 20 of his classmate died. so sad. and that yao ming is freaken tall not as i last recall. i mean i always knew he was tall but damn it he is freaken tall.

i was waiting for germany to walk out. hahaha they were freaken high. lmao. and i knew that north korea wouldnt walk with south korea. hahaha when the guy said north korea is somewhat anti social and i was like no freaking way they ARE anti social. lmao but they sure got a few loud cheers louder than when the usa came out. thailand only had 51. i just love the beginning of the olymic. so beautiful.

I totally agree with you fun4fun... I love the beginning of the olymic its so beautiful and all the lights its beautiful... China did a great job with the opening and Im glad I watched it. :clap:

fun

Expired Sarnie
wishbone just had the first clip sub and omg, chomduen is on a roll.

it was cute how when the dude and bee had a conversation about duen's work how songrob picked up duen work from the trash. hahahaha. i love it already and i cant wait.

wishbone thank you for the sub!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I totally agree with you fun4fun... I love the beginning of the olymic its so beautiful and all the lights its beautiful... China did a great job with the opening and Im glad I watched it. :clap:
i think it was by far the best olympic opening i have seen in a long time. but the commercial really bugged the hell out of me. lol :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whooooooo i thought i was behind eeek but guess not hehe yay xp .. but argh not again .. 2 eps again only nooooooo.. mi downloading ep 3 atm .. n hehehe yup i saw the olympics.. SUPERB .. i have to say WOW .. iono if any country will be able to top-off china .. by far.. WOW .. eeeeek.. it was fun watching the olympic opening.. hehe xp .. n yup yao is TALL!! .. hehe xp .. i cant wait for ep 3 to finish d/l hehe xp ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have it on right now but i am not even paying attention to the olympic. my dad and his friends are playing cards. hahahaha while watching. i am just surprise they dont have beers. and i just dl ep 3 but i am not going to watch it until tonight or if i am bored i will watch it right away.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes they did. i dl it already just dont want to watch it until night time. i want to be spoked for some reason. lmao

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just finished watching ep3 eeeeeeek.. hehe lol.. it was interesting.. n hehehe . rome carrying rita hahaha hilarious.. xp ..

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I don't think Rita really knows who pushed Annie off the building, I think she was speculating and seeing the many possibilities that could have happened to her.