Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

skies

sarNie Adult
i'm watching episode 6 right now with subs
and OMG! i just love their chemistry on screen...it's cute! :D
i know chomduen dreamed about the kiss but he really got to kiss her though .lol.
:D
this just made my day........................

fun

Expired Sarnie
tinah i love the cap!!! i am currently downloading epi 7 right now.

i just love the way he looks and stares at her. i love it. it is so different from kkkj and srj. they have so much chemistry in here. i can stare at rome starring at rita. if that even make sense.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
ERGG! I watched it earlier but I missed the part where he was helping her since she got slapped or what darn it! haha. I'll rewatch it tonight or something :p I can't wait till next week! Too bad school starts this thursday for me so on friday i wont be able to watch it in the morning. :(

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I love the part where she looked into his eyes and claim she knows what he's thinking but it end up she was only joking.
Hahaha that's about 50percent confession from Rome right there. He should of just spill the bean. I don't mind early happy ending for this lakorn.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah that was super cute haha! Your eyes are uneven and then she made her eyes look like his that was super funny and cute. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
the way he stares at her that is more than 50% confession. lol :lol:

moonstar

sarNie Adult
tinah i love the cap!!! i am currently downloading epi 7 right now.

i just love the way he looks and stares at her. i love it. it is so different from kkkj and srj. they have so much chemistry in here. i can stare at rome starring at rita. if that even make sense.
I totally agree with you. LOVE HOW HE STARE AT HER!! MAKES MY HEART ACHE EACH TIME. Rome should really take advantage of his chance and do as Boy suggest in the Dao show, takes lot of picture of Rita cause he might not have another chance. Even though they might have upcoming lakorns together, he might not get to pair with her or she might be taken. I bet Boy also have a crush on Rita that's why he knows that Rome also have a crush on her. Who wouldn't right?

skies

sarNie Adult
those screencaps are just fabulously cute!!! :D :D :D
i really like rome and rita's character in this lakorn...just too cute and sweet
can't wait for more

fun

Expired Sarnie
some one give me a gun, i want to shoot that sa girl. :angry:

is it just me or rob just loves to hold duen's hand even in episode 7. :spin:

episode is okay not that great like the rest but it's just too cute when rob and duen are together. :spin:

the end i want to shock rob for yelling at my duen. :lmao:

shadesofgreen

sarNie Egg
caps of rome/ritas scene hehe. i just love the way he looks into her eyes.

credit to romepatchata.com
Rita really looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt here, or maybe it's just me.

Thanks for the caps Tinah!

I watched ep 7 raw, but I didn't understand anything, so I'm waiting for Wishbone's subs.
I love this week's episodes, so many Rome and Rita scenes! Ahh, they're so cute together.

Gosh, that Sa girl annoys me! She's so manipulative and dirty! And Boy's character really
pisses me off too! Just awhile ago, he was regretting how he treated Annie, yet he's now treating
Jillie the same way. What a jerk!

I still think the mom is the killer, because she totally freaked when Jillie said it was her who killed
Annie. I think the mom will feel more and more guilty until she can't take it anymore and confess
like Plian predicted.

skies

sarNie Adult
i'm beginning to suspect the mom more and more now too after seeing how she reacted when jillie said she was the killer...
but then again, i still have no clue who the person who accidentally killed her is....

i think it's just me but jillie looks like joy s. :D

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
caps of rome/ritas scene hehe. i just love the way he looks into her eyes.

credit to romepatchata.com
Thanks for sharing the caps. I love him wearing that purple shirt like the one in KKLJ. so hot. btw, i just found out that he's only 24 days older than me but i thought he and rita are the same age :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for sharing the caps. I love him wearing that purple shirt like the one in KKLJ. so hot. btw, i just found out that he's only 24 days older than me but i thought he and rita are the same age :)
i know rita is a 3 years older than rome. but they still make a hot couple!!! rita was born in 81 and rome was born in 84 right?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm gonna make a drastic prediction and say that all of them.... Lop, Ton, the people that work at Hard Song are the killers...I'm gonna say Annie didn't get murdered in the traditional sense of the word but everything that was going on around her made her kill herself...so it was actually suicide but all of them was responsible for the death of Annie. MUAAHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA MUAHHHH HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! lol :tease: :tease: :tease:

neena

sarNie Adult
i feel like whenever rome is looking at rita he isn't looking at chomdeun but he's actually looking at rita...u get wat i'm sayin'? in GRR rome seems to be so into rita. i love the part where he was dragging her to his car and they had a shot of them walking hand in hand, THAT LOOKED LIKE A PAPARAZZI PICTURE!! they are so beautiful together, i think they have the best chemistry in this lakorn!!!

i am changing my prediction to the lady who was a behind the scene crew member, she looks suspicious to me...she is someone unexpected and look at how she looked at songrob, she seems to be in love with him.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Man I am annoyed of how Songrob has such a stupid brother who's also a freaken horndog LOL.

At least Chomduern called Songrob wuasalangwa! Hahaha that's such a good comeback.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Is there any way you can reupload the duet via sendspace or mediafire? I can't dl from megaupload for some reason.