Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Boy can look good if I didn't already see him as his tainted character. To me, he has semblances to p' Bird, but most of all (maybe cuz of his character) he looks like a perv. WITH A PERVY SMILE.

I hate his character, even more than Sunisa cuz we know she is bad, but Thon's character might as well be bad. First Annie, and now to Jillie too? What an ass. Annie should be protecting her sister against this two/three timing jerk face and giving Sunisa a run for her money.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Stupid Songton, he gets on my nerves. And as for Jillie I want to beat her myself. She just didn't slap Duen once but it was twice. Er if she listens to that Sunisa I wouldn't care if she was raped by that "SIR" that her mother is luring her towards.

I don't like the mother myself, she is remorseful but still acts like a damn B%^&.

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
I don't like Boy's character either... he has been really frustrating me. Almost all things he does gets on my nerves; I really admire Songrob since he's able to stand such a brother like Songton.
Anyway, love Rome and Rita together and their chemistry is great as always. I need more sweet scenes of them cuz so far the scenes where they're together aren't enough for me.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^yeah, i was gonna say, even though rome is the younger brother, he is far more responsible and acts like the other brother instead.

I want a Rome Rita slap kiss lakorn! that would be soooo hot!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i rather have a million cute scene than one lame love scene between rome and rita. it gets me all bubbly when seeing them act cute and shy together. :spin:

skies

sarNie Adult
hmmmm....i'm still waiting for wishbone's to sub the rest of ep. 7
seriously, i'm liking this lakorn a lot! :D

jillie has somehow turned into a psycho and so did her mom...following your bf everywhere and demanding too
sunisa is just blahhhhhhhhhhh...a whore for reals
songton....i just wanted to strangle him when he talked to songrob about replacing chomduen...geeze, just because sunisa gave him some booty! ugh!
and i just totally love plian's character...he's so cool
and chomduen and songrob...cute

hey is the boy plaing Plain the one who plays in Ka Taw Pee with Tik and Cherry? Little Ahmad?
yes.

i can't stand that sunisa! she is so two-faced and she's a real b*tch! i can't believe jillie's mom attempted to force her to go sleep with old men, even after she knew how that damaged annie's emotional state...it's like she doesn't mind repeating it; you'd think she'd learn from her mistake with annie and all, but instead, she's doing the same thing to jillie! jillie is overreacting towards annie too...i mean how can she destroy annie's photos and cds like that? can't she tell ow much annie loved her and sacrificed for her? out f that family, annie is the only self-less one; jillie and her mom are extremely selfish...

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i think sunsia o whatever her name is stupid..n jillie is so harsh on boy...n boy is too much of a playboy..
yea sunisa is a slut and stupid and i think it's good that jillie is harsh on boy because he deserves it....annie was too nice to him let jillie destroy him...lol...that's too mean oh wells he brought it upon himself....

love rome and rita!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Dude, JENNY NEEDS TO STOP POPPING OUT OF NO WHERE! >:[ SCARES THE HECK OUT OF MEE. I CAN'T WATCH THIS AT NIGHT ANYMORE! =[ rita is soooo pretttty. gah!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
is it me only or doesn't anyone questions rome and rita's chemistry in here i mean i don't get a sense that they like each other the scenes are great but like there's a mystery or like something is missing. You can't really tell if he likes her maybe its just me......prove me wrong (btw only 12 eps) hopefully their other new lakorn show more of them

skies

sarNie Adult
i would have begun to like jillie a bit more if her reaction had been different when she found out that her mom had forced annie to sell her body...i would have teared up a little bit on that part because jillie finally knows the reason why annie didn't want her to become a star, but i guess jillie really wants to be a singer....and a little possessive of songton......

skies

sarNie Adult
is it me only or doesn't anyone questions rome and rita's chemistry in here i mean i don't get a sense that they like each other the scenes are great but like there's a mystery or like something is missing. You can't really tell if he likes her maybe its just me......prove me wrong (btw only 12 eps) hopefully their other new lakorn show more of them

:D compared to their other lakorns i think they have the best chemistry in here... i guess i can tell that chomduen likes him, especially after that dream where he kissed her and she kind of shy away...and songrob, it's kind of hard to tell when he starts liking her, but i think the biggest hint for me is when he went to the plianfah residence and he said to chomduen that when he sees her he feels calm and happy....so yep :D

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber

I think it's because he's a serious guy, but she's a cute and funny girl, so she can make him have good mood and happy to be with her. They're just gradually in love with each other.

the thon character is just stupid. :lol: not as stupid as bon's character in that lakorn with araya, but still, stupid. he usually plays the girls, but now he's getting played by sunisa, & she's not all that. c'mon dude. you used to be a pop idol. jennie is a spoiled kid with low self-esteem. look what you did to her, annie! haha, but i love annie. i wish she was alive. annie was self-less but too self-less. :huh:

her mom seems to feel guilty about what she did, but i wonder why she doesn't get rid of that mangdah dude?

the lady working for "gae roy" seems cool. i like her.

by the way, rome is still in love with annie?

:D compared to their other lakorns i think they have the best chemistry in here... i guess i can tell that chomduen likes him, especially after that dream where he kissed her and she kind of shy away...and songrob, it's kind of hard to tell when he starts liking her, but i think the biggest hint for me is when he went to the plianfah residence and he said to chomduen that when he sees her he feels calm and happy....so yep :D
i like their chemistry in this lakorn...i say that it would equal their chemistry in KKKJ, which was pretty good...:)

yep, i think that Rome started to like Rita and see her in a better light when he went to plianfah residence and asked her to come back to work (when he said being in her presence made him happy)...before that, he was harsh towards her and couldn't stand her...lol...:)

I think it's because he's a serious guy, but she's a cute and funny girl, so she can make him have good mood and happy to be with her. They're just gradually in love with each other.
true...i couldn't have said it better! :)

the thon character is just stupid. :lol: not as stupid as bon's character in that lakorn with araya, but still, stupid. he usually plays the girls, but now he's getting played by sunisa, & she's not all that. c'mon dude. you used to be a pop idol. jennie is a spoiled kid with low self-esteem. look what you did to her, annie! haha, but i love annie. i wish she was alive. annie was self-less but too self-less. :huh:

her mom seems to feel guilty about what she did, but i wonder why she doesn't get rid of that mangdah dude?

the lady working for "gae roy" seems cool. i like her.

by the way, rome is still in love with annie?
i don't think Rome still loves annie...i think he just feels guilty for not doing more to help ease her mental and emotional state in the weeks/days prior to her death...he misses her, no doubt about that, but i don't think it's love; it's a mixture of guilt and sadness...