Which?

• Gae Roy Ruk(Ch3)-Rome, Rita, Boy, Maprang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Supapburut Satan(Ch7)-Pinky, Off, Tle, Som

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love Gae Roy Ruk too! The songs are fantastic, the cast is good looking, and I'm dying to find out who killed Annie.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
SBS all the way! No interest in GRR at all!
pinky and aof are soo cute together...
don't really like Rteam! no offense.. ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
holy crap, i can't decide. it's funny because at first i was only watching suparburut satan, which i thought was the best right now. but then i saw this thread and notice how crazy everyone was about gae roy ruk, so i had to see what all the fuss was about. ultimately, i downloaded episode one (today), thinking that it couldn't beat suparburut satan anyways...but i had to be fair...like compare fairly so that's why i downloaded. but just within the first ten minutes of the lakorn, i got hooked!! hahaha i mean, after only ten minutes, i started downloading the other episodes so that i could continue watching some more. that's how into it i was!! it was too super freakin good! hahaha i've never watched rome before, but now, i think i'm in love! lmao his crying scene was so awesome.

in end, the two lakorns are at a tie right now for me!

p.s. i LOVE how tough pinky is in this suparburut satan...especially the part when she was talking to p'gon on the phone (the rich guy that is an ass and likes her). it was great how she was being all mean. pba naum, her "nanny/maid", was like, can't you be nice, he cares about you...blah blah blah...or something like that. and pinky was pretty much like, heck no, i don't want to give him hope! FINALLY! the line of my dreams from a nang'ek. in every lakorn, usually the pra'ek or nang'ek always gives some kind of hope to people so it causes annoying, draggy drama. but in this lakorn, the nang'ek actually puts her foot down...and is not all weak-like...lol...good stuff!!

i hope i made sense in this post. sorry if i don't. i'm just excited about both of these lakorns right now!! hehehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thookatha Posted Today, 01:47 AM

p.s. i LOVE how tough pinky is in this suparburut satan...especially the part when she was talking to p'gon on the phone (the rich guy that is an ass and likes her). it was great how she was being all mean. pba naum, her "nanny/maid", was like, can't you be nice, he cares about you...blah blah blah...or something like that. and pinky was pretty much like, heck no, i don't want to give him hope! FINALLY! the line of my dreams from a nang'ek. in every lakorn, usually the pra'ek or nang'ek always gives some kind of hope to people so it causes annoying, draggy drama. but in this lakorn, the nang'ek actually puts her foot down...and is not all weak-like...lol...good stuff!!
i totally agree with Thookatha. i love Pinky's character in here. i think this is the most fun role and la korn of hers.i think her acting is great,she's my favorite actress too.

skies

sarNie Adult
i voted!
rome and rita's lakorn of course...i just love all the mystery and stuffs...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Most here hasn't even seen Supapburut Satan yet...hehe... Yup, Pinky is beautiful, but her acting abilities are just enough to pull in.
yeah she is a child star i expected more from her but some of her lakorn are very good.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Rome and Rita of course. I love their chemistry and all the mystery behind it. Their acting improved a lot and Rome can totally cry now.

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Although mysterious lakorns're not my type, Gae Roy Ruk is such an enjoyable drama to watch and not to mention, the cast is hot. Rome and Rita have great chemistry as always. GRR all the way!

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I picked Gae Roy Rak...i really like it...it makes me think about who really is the murderer and also i just love the pairing of Rome and Rita...i think they just look soooooooooo cute together

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I like Supaburut Satan. The storyline is good and funny. Pinky and Aof are adorable together. :)

Okies, I'm late but my vote goes to SBS, forever. Haven't even bothered to watch GRR, cause I don't like Rita. I can stand her, like when she's still, but her voice annoys the hell out of me. And Rome, haha never seen ANY of his lakorns :/ Besides, this is a first for Pinky + Aof, so I'll watch it no matter what. As for in Thailand, I donno. Seem people are more into those sadism lakorns rather than ghost ones, but I donno. Maybe they like GRR, like my maid. Haha she doesn't like the p'nangs but she loves the storyline. If GRR was starring someone else I might reconsider, but then again it is on air the same time as SBS so that's not going to happen unless I D/L it. But with my slow internet, that wouldn't be a possibility. I guess I might tune in during the commercials.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
^ lol yeah, it's just cuz he has a baby face^^!

P'Vanida and N'Grace are Supapburut Satan all the way, I know :lol:

So now there's an Rteam and an Ateam... huh...