Gahn Haa Chaalee

Power

sarNie Egg
Anyone remember this boran? I thought this boran was kinda weird and not that good. It was interesting and sad at some parts but other than that it kinda sucked. I think the storyline goes something like this. There were two kids, a boy and a girl. They got captured by this one old man. And I guess throughout the lakorn he just dragged them around, etc. Until like the end, he at so much and his stomach burst or something like that. Anyone remember seeing this?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is a true story...It's about our religion...Where he came from and so forth..It's not just suppose to be entertaining but its teaching us about our religion also...I liked it...But the pra aek so gotta go..

Vannak

sarNie Egg
hey thats something i watched but in karaoke in khmer.i think it was called preah vay sadaw i think..

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
i'm not sure its the same movie, but wasn't the kids' parents kinda like lerhsee people. And there was this one time where the mom wanted to help her kids but the dad placed tigers or something to block her?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The god people placed tigers...But they were from the palace but the husband got kicked out..But she didn't want to stay behind so she went with him and the kids...

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
The god people placed tigers...But they were from the palace but the husband got kicked out..But she didn't want to stay behind so she went with him and the kids...
[post="90734"][/post]​
oh, i didn't think i liked this movie very much cuz it was too sad.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
yea..i remember this lakorn too! it was good! i wanna see this...wonder if Sarn owns it..oh, did any1 saw "Maho sod"..its kinda bout india culture???? the guy who play Gun ha Chaalee is the pra'ek..i saw the preview after "Gor pid jid see"....does sarn own this as well???? really wanna see it!

yak

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
[post="90734"][/post]​

this lakorn was good, and yes this is in cambodian too.. :D umm.... the husband didnt got kick out.. unless they played it different...?? for i what i seen, he left because he wanted to find buddhist understanding i guess.. lol..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The real title I think was Pra Wet SanDorn. And yeah it was supposed to be about Buddhism. Ganha and Chalee were the kids names. Now I don't want to offend anyone but since I'm not attacking the religion but the movie I'll say it anyway.

The dad gave up his 2 kids to this pra luer see who was an evil man. He would abuse the kids and make them work for him. The dad knew this and did NOTHING. The mom wanted to help but the dad stood by while his kids were getting abused by a stranger. I'm sorry but if you're a parent your first priority is to your kids. Standing by watching your kids getting abused is as bad as beating them yourself.

The old man died at the end by his own greed. When he returned the kids to the grandparents I think, not too sure they said they would give him anything he wanted. He said all the food in the world, anything I want. So he ate and ate till his stomach exploded.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Power said:
Anyone remember this boran? I thought this boran was kinda weird and not that good. It was interesting and sad at some parts but other than that it kinda sucked. I think the storyline goes something like this. There were two kids, a boy and a girl. They got captured by this one old man. And I guess throughout the lakorn he just dragged them around, etc. Until like the end, he at so much and his stomach burst or something like that. Anyone remember seeing this?
[post="90417"][/post]​

That lakorn is called "Prah Vessandorn"...I watched it but never got to finish it since it was so boring.... :rolleyes: ...lol nothing against the religion cuz my folks are Buddhist...but it's supposedly an incarnation of Buddha...you know how Buddha's supposed to be reborn a lot and there's alot of stories based on his incarnation...well this story happens to be one of them.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I have dis lakorn. It about dis prince who is very reglious and everyone in the kingdow love him cuz he give clothes , gold , food to all the poor ppl . It supposely base on a true story how Buddhism started but it like a mix of fairytale story too . The prince give up his throne to goes live in the forest cuz he want be like a god or something dont know how u call it lol . His wife and two kids follow him . The gods above was testing him. First, all his money , clothes and carriage was given away to pooor ppl dat he meet along the way . Second , is dat old man dat have a beautiful young wife she was supposely the most beautiful and a fateful wife of all but due to everyone mockery she went to tell the old man to go ask the prince for his two kids to be their servant so she dones't have to works. The prince give his two kids away to the old man and he hit them and starve them all the way back home .. sad .Third, is the god tranform himself and go ask the prince to giveup his wife and at first the prince didn't want to.. he was kind of mad but to become enlight he agreed and dat when the god know the prince have pass all the test something like dat lol ...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ouuu..Will you have it on DVD Sarn..? Because I have it only on VHS...