Gala Night 03/17/16

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Just saw the first pic from Vill's Weibo. Seems she's been diligently updating her Chinese followers lately. Don't know if that has anything to do with her upcoming trip to Beijing. A news brief by MGTV's Thai Gossip: Vill said she missed her Chinese fans, and the trip is also for contract negotiation. I guess it means some event invitation(s) in the future? If so, great news for her Chinese fans.

FYI, Weibo ("wei" means mini-sized, and "bo" refers to a blog) is a micro-blog provided by the Chinese internet company, SINA. It seems they offer different URLs in different areas. So, if interested, you may google "weibo“ plus her ID "villwannarot". Vill posted the pic on her Weibo less than 7 hours ago and has received 717 likes, got 73 comments (most of them are compliments, of course), and been forwarded for 33 times.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry, off topic again, a gossip to share. Vill follows on her weibo an ID, Son_Yuke_Songpaisan. Unsure if this is the Son we know. His latest weibo post dated 9 March 2016 is the pic with Bie KPN/GG/New and his comment: "May the couple of little lovers age together till the day when their hair turn all silver. I'm still waiting for my little lover. Will she even show up? Will she?" wow. No wonder it received more than two thousand likes, has been forwarded 173 times, and got 708 comments (I guess more than half of the comments are from his fans who volunteered to be the special girl)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
lanblue said:
Sorry, off topic again, a gossip to share. Vill follows on her weibo an ID, Son_Yuke_Songpaisan. Unsure if this is the Son we know. His latest weibo post dated 9 March 2016 is the pic with Bie KPN/GG/New and his comment: "May the couple of little lovers age together till the day when their hair turn all silver. I'm still waiting for my little lover. Will she even show up? Will she?" wow. No wonder it received more than two thousand likes, has been forwarded 173 times, and got 708 comments (I guess more than half of the comments are from his fans who volunteered to be the special girl)
Oh, Son. He's always teasing us with cliches. Haha.

So Vill didn't walk with anyone, huh? Wasn't Toomtam paired up with Noona, Jes with Mo...what about Vill? Lol Or is that a completely different event?

But Vill looks soooo good and sweet at this event.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Oh, Son. He's always teasing us with cliches. Haha.

So Vill didn't walk with anyone, huh? Wasn't Toomtam paired up with Noona, Jes with Mo...what about Vill? Lol Or is that a completely different event?

But Vill looks soooo good and sweet at this event.

Actually, I'm glad she was alone :) No, that was the same event.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
She could have walked with Son, just saying. Hahah. Since they're having a project coming up, mind as well, start promoting now. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
She could have walked with Son, just saying. Hahah. Since they're having a project coming up, mind as well, start promoting now. Lol
YEP agree! With P'Son lol My heart was a little aches seeing P'Tam with Noona lol I rather wanted Mo for him. No biased that night P'Vill was the only girl who caught my eyess. GODD She was so beautiful. She is just PERFECT so glad she was alone.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've been really busy and then overall just tired, so haven't gotten a chance to look for clips and news yet. I remember seeing news clips of Toomtam and Noona, though. But I haven't on Vill.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Ha. I see. Just thought that Son's message funny. The comment plus Son's promotion photo for the Beijing event remind me of fairy tales I heard in my childhood, as if I could see a little boy was yearning and waiting for his Princess Charming to rescue him from his loneliness. BTW, Club_Vill on instagram also started blogging on weibo, and her ID there: Club_Vill_Wannarot_Sonthichai. Seems she and Vill just re-post their instagram pics and copy-and-paste identical comments onto their weibos. But these two systems are different in many ways, e.g., weibo hashtags require "#" at both ends of the term/tag to work. I guess they're learn the difference as they get used to the new platform.