Game Love ( M&M )

Coca

sarNie Adult
Game Love chapter 3 
After Nitda  receive  a letter that Her sister write for her , she opened 
In the letter 
Dear to Nitda , My lovely sister 
P sorry that P can't live with you anymore P want you take care yourself , P knew that P is really stupid so much that love those man a lot than my life , but P can't live without him , P ruk him so much , if P don't have him ,P can't live anymore so P choose death only because if I have a life ,it have hurt only , P sorry nong again , sorry that P can't protect our promise , P sorry when nong read this letter P went far away , but P love nong so much , take care yourself na , bye forever . From your stupid's sister that love you " 
Nitsa"
After Nitda read her sister letter , her tear drop , 
Nitda: P really stupid so much , why P think so this ? Is those man really important jing jing hor Kanya ?
Kanya watch her face : hmm just i know Sa ruk him so much but he never ruk her , he just have relationship with her for person that he love have jealous only .
Nitda: oh so who is him? I want to know him
Kanya : his name is  Patewat 
Nitda: Patewat ( she talk with angry face ) we will know each other soon
Kanya watch her face with wonder and say : what do you want to do ? 
Nitda : I want it pay all everything that it made to my sister . I will make person that it care , worry get hurt a lot than my sister that get it ( with evil eyes ) 

" in the morning at the restaurant "
Today Patewat took his girlfriend for eat breakfast with his older brother ViraPat because he need introduce her to know his brother now they sitting wait for Pat , during they waiting Pat , Waew had talk
Naina : P' Pâté ka 
Patewat : hmmm , 
Naina : I have feeling that I made wrong on Nitsa , and now I really want to know how does she felling ?
Patewat : perhaps she doesn't have anything , don't be sad , P think that she will understand 
Suddenly have a girl come to their table and stand in front of them , they looking at her together and say 
Naina and Paewat : Nitsa 
And immediately Nitda took water in a glass pour to Naina face ,, and Paetwat surprise and shout 
Patewat : what are you doing ? Naina are you ok ?
Naina : ok never mind 
Nitda watch them and she is angry so much because of this girl made her sister die and say
Nitda : oh both is really so sweet but your sweet it made one person hurt and made thing that stupid ,
Patewat : what do you say , hur , Sa? What are you doing ? 
Nitda smile to him : it just start, and both  must pay and get all everything that made to Sa ( smile evil to them , and Da walked out )
Patewat : what did she say ? 
Naina : P , what happen to Sa ? 

" in night club " 
After Nitda met Patewat and Naina , she come to night club for soften her stress , now she is drinking Cotel at counter 
And ViraPat he come to night club also with his friend because after he met his brother girlfriend 
Pawon: hi a Pat , how are you ? 
ViraPat : well , you ?
Pawon : hmm same but next week I perhaps not well 
ViraPat : why ?
Pawon : hmm , next week my fiancé come back 
ViraPat : oh ( he laugh , because Pawon Ruk his fiancé , but his fiancé she dislike him , he shake his head and suddenly , he saw a woman that he met , she is Nitda that drinking a lone , he smile ) 
Pawon saw Pat smile he wonder and say 
Pawon : hey , why are you smile ?
ViraPat : nothing , but now I must go 
Pawon : why ? 
ViraPat ( shake his head ) and hurry go because he saw that she is leaving 

Nitda have feeling that she like drunk And have a man walk to her 
ViraPat : hi beautiful girl , are you come a lone ?
Nitda : I come a lone , but it not related you , and she walk a way from with him , now she is at car park , and ViraPat followed her , now he come to near her and call her
ViraPat : eh Khun 
Nitda turn back , and ask 
Nitda : who are you ? 
ViraPat smile to her : nee Khun not remember me 
Nitda : I don't know , now I go 
ViraPat catch her hand and she fell over in his hand , they coverage their eyes .

Preview chapter 4 
ViraPat : what your 's name ?
Nitda : me hur , Nitda 
Natcha : Da I miss you so much 
Nitda : hmm I'm the same