Garden Of Hades

nikki1786

LizQuen

Synopsis 1:
Garden Of Hades—a place owned by Thasarit, a ruthless businessman. He intended to build that place for the young boys to train them on how to rule in business world.

With his remaining days, Thasarit gave the six boys he fully trusted with a task as part of the last will. To marry a woman that worth than money, that will make them succeed in their business who serves as an attraction.

Kane Theeradeth, owner of Thai Airline Company. One of the most eligible bachelors, but because he can’t be like his foster father Thasarit as he tried as he wanted to be, he had no choice but to accept the offer even if he doesn’t have time for women.

He then seeks Aum Atichart’s help, one of the most eligible bachelors but most known as a playboy bachelor in high society. He thinks that it was too easy to find some prospects to be his future wife. With his job, owner of the largest Car Company in Thailand and part-time car racer, with a snap there’s always a woman he can call onto.

On the other hand, Por Thrisadee is the silent type among the six boys. He plays his own cards and dedicated to his work. He accepted Thasarit’s gift to handle one the largest famous farm in Thailand. His goal is to expand his business even more and with their foster father’s offer. If he presented a wife-to-be, Thasarit will be able to give him the pearl farm.

The second playboy bachelor is known other than but Mark Prin. A part-time celebrity, but also owns one of the biggest talent agency and a shareholder of television network. No doubt, there’re more than a hundred prospects to be his future wife.

Rome Patchata made a deal with Por, since his brother doesn’t have time to look for some prospect. That would be his task and in return they’ll share the pearl farm as he wanted to expand his business by owning one of the most popular resorts in Phuket. With the help of Aum and Mark, it’s always easy to showcase a wife-to-be.

Barry Nadech is the youngest among the six boys and the real son of Thasarit. However, he couldn’t grant his father’s wish anymore. With his bitter past, he doesn’t think he can find another woman that would replace his first love.

Thasarit seems to put them at risk, in order to get their inheritance they just have to fulfill his last will testament.

Synopsis Characters:

Kane Theeradeth, a Thai Airline Company owner. An insensitive man on his own, this is why he doesn’t last to a certain relationship. Not until he meets Anne Thongprasom again, his colleague and enemy is now a professional pastry chef. He found out that she’s struggling to get back their family business that was stolen from them by their own relatives.

He offers her more than the cost of their family business. Marriage and be the owner of Thai Airline Company owner’s wife officially.

--

There are lots of prospects that Aum Atichart would meet, though they were typical housewife material. This isn’t what he wants for a wife, what he wanted is someone who knows him better. That even if he gets married he still got to meet a lot of women, he wants a woman that will certainly understand his nature. That’s how he ended up choosing his own professional mechanic Aff Taksaorn, she’s been working with him and known him for years, and so he thought she would fit to be his wife.

From personality, he couldn’t ask for more as she was understanding and cheerful all the time. But with her looks, he thought that maybe a little makeover just to make her look presentable.

--

Por Thrisadee’s dream island, the pearl farm claimed to be owned by someone else. He meets Ploy Chermarn, the caretaker of the pearl farm. From being a silent type person, he investigated every people who work in the island and it turns out to be that the beautiful caretaker is the owner. For the first time, he raised his voice to Thasarit as he found out that he was task to marry the caretaker if he really wanted the pearl farm.

--

Rome Patchata was busy looking for a woman that would fit to be his brother Por’s wife-to-be. He finally found someone that is suitable for his brother. Sririta Jensen, a silent type, pretty, and mostly dedicated to her work. She owns a small dairy farm near at his resort. They are their supplier of some cheese and milk stocks in his resort. A soon as he found out all about her, thus, he wanted to convince her to be his brother’s wife.

But what if the ending is that she rather wanted to get marry with him?

--

Mark Prin, his age may not be suitable as a CEO of talent agency and a shareholder of a television network. But he has great eyes for some people who deserve an exposure, people he knows that has a hidden talent. A natural playboy himself, but when their father decided wanted them to present a wife just so they can claim their inheritance. This must be the end of his glorious playboy life.

He then meets again Mint Chalida, his ex-girlfriend. She has son named Tawin and claims that Mark is his father. Mark doesn’t understand how did it happened he has a child from Mint, but it doesn’t matter whether he could remember or not about what happened between them 4 years ago, the important is that he has someone he can present to his father.

However, the moment he became an instant father, little by little he certainly understands now why Mint gave him a cold treatment. Now, he has only two choices if he wants to be a better father or a better husband to renew and give a good credit himself after hurting the woman he loved all these years.

--

It’s been years but Barry Nadech hasn’t recovered yet from his past. He still accuses himself about his fiancé’s death 4 years ago. His father grieves with him but he couldn’t stand watching his son grieving all the time. For how many times did his brothers helped him to find someone for him, but that didn’t helped after all.

Yaya Urassaya is back. His fiancé’s best of friend in college and the one secretly loves him. As soon as she revealed her feelings for him and even if he couldn’t pay her something in return, he knew that he has to save her on that very moment.

If her family’s not in debt to his father, he would not marry her. But one thing he clarified to her, no one can ever replace his love even a bestfriend. Not her, who loves him eversince the she set her eyes on him.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
The perfect couple for each men! ^__^ I can't wait for the first chapter, so loving the intro. already! Woot! ^__^ And once again, love your intense posters, wish this was a real lakorn. Ehe! I'm really excited about Aum, Rome, Mark, and Nadech story 555.

nikki1786

LizQuen
writer's cut- i changed the original cast FILM-JANIE to MARK-MINT. :)
this was the original fanfic teaser... gonna change it soon with Mark-Mint
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYKvZGIp6sk

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 1

The stream of arriving guests had slowed as the main parking lot of Thasarit Hotel and Resort was unavailable. The security guards who were assigned at the parking lot told the other guests to park their car somewhere else.

There were other five vacant parking slots in a row, but it was reserved to Thasarit’ son who haven’t arrived yet.

At the main entrance door of the hotel and resort owned by Thasarit, four security guards who checked the invitation cards. Even one of the royal families was there to see Thasarit’s comeback from America. From the grand staircase, the emcee entered and announced each of the guest’s attention. He was wearing formal attire just like everyone that is present in the party.

The calculation of the people who are really invited in party are mostly class A. The expensive you’re wearing the more you get more attention in crowd. Thasarit’s business partners from Europe just arrived and though it was time for him to make a grand entrance from the staircase; he just can’t.

In the panic room, two detectives were assigned to watch out for Thasarit. For safety reasons, one of his sons hired these two skilled detectives along with their special team who are rovering at the party.

Thasarit doesn’t want to get out and present himself in front of the people if his sons are not complete. “Where the hell is your brother!?!”, he asked while his hand is shaking in nervous. Rome was fixing his tux.

“Dad, it’s going to be fine. I called him and he’s on his way…”, he said in a calm way.

Meanwhile, Kane kept in contact he was at the other building of the resort, fixing his own suit for the party. He was busy on his own taking his call from his secretary. If not with his father’s presence, he wouldn’t come and rather stay up late in the office to fix some problems.

A man in black suit as if he’s attending a funeral party went to see Kane at the other building. As soon as he gets there, he knocks on the door and Kane open the door.

“Barry…”

“Rome’s calling us already, father’s in rage and been impatiently waiting for us”

“I see. Here put this on your blazer, I don’t want you to look like you’re attending a funeral…”, he gave him a red handkerchief. Barry then inserted the red handkerchief to his upper left side pocket. Then the two of them went ahead to the party.

Por was standing outside the main entrance door, waiting for Mark who fetched Aum at the car event. He was looking at his wristwatch every minute and walking back in forth. Just like his father, he’s being impatient for his brothers. The party wouldn’t start if they’re not around.

At the downtown plaza, where the car event was being held no matter how much Aum wanted to escape from the event, he just couldn’t. He couldn’t leave his assistant alone, plus, most beautiful women were present in that event. He would rather stay longer than to attend his father’s party.

Riding his Ducati that he just bought this morning, Mark appeared at the center of the car event. Everyone around backed out and the emcee of the event stopped as Mark take off his helmet and surprised everyone as if he was the special guest of the event. But in fact he made an impact of the show. He instantly became the main attraction of the ladies.

“Mark!?!”, Aum shouted and called out his name. “What are you doing in my event, this car show not a motor show…”

“Excuse me ladies… may I have word with my brother”, he said as he was surrounded by beautiful ladies. “As much as I wanted to stay longer here with you, but I am here to fetch you because I don’t want our father to scold us again.”

“Damn! I forgot!”, he shouted and excuse himself in front of the ladies. “Dude, I can’t go… we are already late”

“Well, whether you like it or not you need to go to the party”, he looked at his wristwatch and agreed to him that they’re already late but it’s better late than never. “Hop in now or you’ll be sorry if you’re not coming to the party”, he warned him.

“I’m going to use my car”

“I suggest we use this baby of mine, we can get there in ten minutes!”, he said. In the end Aum was convinced and hop into Mark’s back seat. He handed him his other helmet and finally went ahead to the party.

Everyone at the party is wondering if when will start, when will Thasarit makes his grand entrance just like his exclusive parties. Kane and Barry were in the room where Rome and their father Thasarit’s waiting for his sons.

“It’s already late. I can never introduce all of you in front of the people…”, he said with the tone of disappointment to his voice. “Where is Por?”

As soon as he was looking for their brother, Por who just entered the room give no sign about their other two brothers. “I am very sure they’re enjoying at the event that Aum prepared”, Kane said.

“What!?!”, Thasarit widen his eyes as he thought that he already remind his sons to cancel their appointments and schedules just for this party of his. Rome elbowed his brother Kane and as if telling him he shouldn’t have mentioned anything about the car event that Aum prepared.

“How could he!!?! I thought he cancelled that event already!”

“Dad, I just got a message from him. They’re on their way-“, Por wasn’t finish.

“Enough! Let’s go… all of you! Tell him, I won’t recognize him as my son anymore!”, each of them got of the room as they were on their way to meet the guests.

The emcee finally announced the grand entrance of Thasarit and his sons. The guests applaud and proud to see Thasarit’s sons in front of them. All of the guests highly known him of having six major business companies in Thailand not to mention his other business affairs in other countries such as in Europe, America and across Asia. He may be one of those most influential people in world, but his real profile remained secret among everyone.

Mark and Aum finally arrived at the party just in time as they heard the announcement of the emcee by letting Thasarit introduce his sons in front of the guests. They made their way and headed towards the staircase where their other brothers standing beside their father.

“I would like a toast for my other two sons who just arrived. Thanks for being present in my party”, he said in sarcasm tone.

“It’s better late than never, dad…”, Aum said as he and Mark get some sparkling wine that the waiter just served to them.

Thasarit continues his boring speech and shares more about his vision and mission about his sons, not the company. However, in the middle of his speech Thasarit faints and the media took advantage scenery. Rome gave a signal to the security.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, I like all the couples and their stories; especially, Aum's, Barry's and Por's.

Thanks for the first update, will wait for more!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

theebby01

sarNie Hatchling
WOW!I can't wait to read more,it's so interesting!:)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 2

It’s been a week since the incident at Thasarit’s party. After he was confined in the hospital for three days, Thasarit decided to continue his rest at home along with a private nurse that his personal doctor Pannuthip Suawasarat.

His six sons were busy with their work and so was Thasarit who locks himself inside the study room. While signing the other documents that needed his approval, he stumbled to a paperwork that submitted by the Garden Of Hades Foundation officers. They are asking for some new facilities as where their future lies from the supporter of the foundation.

He read the following list that the foundation needs. Thasarit never missed anything and provide all that the foundation needs. For one reason he’s the godfather of this foundation because he found out that he was an adopted son of General Hein Phuntrathit, he knows nothing about his father’s history except he used to serve the royal family before and that’s how until now he still have connections with the royal family of Thailand. He was told by his servant that his mother was actually an illegitimate daughter of the previous king and because she was never recognized as a princess, his father was tasked to abduct her far from Chiangmai.

His mother never found out that she was the lost princess not until she was abducted by Hein. Thasarit’s father never would have thought that a little romance would start there. He fell in love with the lost princess and though at times he’s cruel and unforgivable. The princess couldn’t even think of leaving him, that’s because Hein was always alone. Subconsciously, she fell in love with Hein and together they made a deal. Together they create their own family, however, the moment they reached their goal. They meet an accident, the princess died along with their child inside her womb.

Hein travelled to different countries, he got back to Thailand during his early 40’s and exclusively built the “Garden Of Hades” for the young boys. That’s how Thasarit became Hein’s adopted son, he was trained be his heir. For what Thasarit remembers about his childhood days was nothing but spending time with Hein and trained to be just like him.

Thus, Thasarit wasn’t like his father. He never experienced of falling in love just like his father did during his younger days. The moment his father made an arrange marriage for him, he accidentally had a one night stand with Barry’s mother. She died as soon as she gave birth to Barry and left the baby to him. For the first time, he disapproved about the arrange marriage thing and runaway. He just got back when his father was ill and eventually left a dying wish.

The time he ran away, his father adopted four boys to be part of the Phuntrathit family. He always have high expectations and knew that these boys has potentials to help him to expand their business not only in Thailand but outside the country. His father’s dying wish was to train these boys and treat them as if his own son. As soon as he saw that Barry, his son made friends with the same age as him. Thasarit decided to keep him as well, and that’s how he ended up keeping six boys with him and treat them as if his own son.

Eventually, these boys assigned them in different companies that Phuntrathit owns. Kane whom he sees has a potential to run the Thai Airline Company. Aum who has love for cars since he was little, and so Thasarit gave him the tasked to manage the car company. As soon as Por took the course of agriculture, he knew that he wanted him to manage the farm in Phuket. Rome on the other hand was the neutral in the family. He’s practical and because he believes that if he manages the resort, he can spend less in terms of food supplies because he has Por. Mark is more exposed in the media, not because he volunteer to be a celebrity. But because he believes that he’ll gain much more power and has the right to control the media. Lastly, when Barry was in college he knew what he wants in life. But when his fiancé died, even Thasarit doesn’t know what to do with him. He became alcoholic during the first three months and locked himself inside the room. When Thasarit decided to let him manage the garden of Hades, for some reason he recovered. But the thought that he finally recovered, when his brothers invited him to join the group date, he didn’t attend… and never attended everytime Aum invites his brothers for boys night out. He became distant to all of them, except Por who invited him at his farm. For some reason it helped but Por knew that his wound will never heal again. Kane bet on the other hand that Barry might become just like their grandfather.

Thasarit stood up from his chair after he signed the documents including the permission of adding some facilities in his foundation. He went ahead to the terrace, feeling the wind that touches his paled skin. He closed his eyes as he wanted to take away all his worries. Whatever that makes him worried, he knew that he will never die peacefully.

He as if set a new resolution in the house of Thasarit Phuntrathit.

The next day is weekend, Saturday. That’s the only day he could spend time with his boys. They visited him every Saturdays and Sundays, but when they’re out of town, some of them could never make it. This is the first they gather around, counting them from one to six. Thasarit was almost delighted with the kind of feeling seeing his six sons—

“Dad, how are you?”, Por greeted first. “Are you taking your medications?”, Barry inserted and seeing all the boys’ concerned about his ill.

Thasarit doesn’t like the idea of seeing six sons right now. They’re here not because they really want to spend time with him, but rather wanted to assure his health.

The boys followed him and went to the gazebo where all the servants are done preparing their feast. They took their seats. Thasarit’s obviously sitting in the middle, age wise the ones who are sitting right next to him are the youngest of the group. Por and Kane took the last seats and the servants starting to served them with first main course.

“Dad, I heard that there’s something you want to tell us…”, Rome started the conversation. His brothers look at him, then to their father.

“If I wasn’t sick, I wonder if all of you will be here”, he took a sip of his soup and saw the guiltiness from his six sons.”Nevertheless, I’m still glad to see that we are complete”

“Before we discuss anything, I want us to finish this food and we’ll talk about something later…”, he said as he chose to spend this kind of scenery, enjoying food and seeing his sons how they have grown. Thasarit tried to enjoy himself watching them and they as well enjoying chatting with each other about their work.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
this made me screammmmmmmmm ! omggggggggg so intense! Everything ><
It was funny when I saw Mak..
I was like scrolling down and in my head
I was like Mint please Mint please Mint CHalidaaaaa
YAY :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 3

His smile disappeared when Thasarit heard his sons talking about their business. Hearing Rome wants some supplies from Por, Kane asked Rome if he knows someone whom he can hire and the one who create the main course inside the plane for the first class, Aum and Mark were talking about women as usual. Barry was the only who doesn’t talk and was concentrating to his food, he felt so bored with this kind of idea and looked at his brothers.

Thasarit slam his hands on the table that made everyone stop talking and had his attention in the end. “I don’t want to hear anything about business or performance in work”

“Dad, I was just telling him that your hotel needs some food supplies-“, Rome wasn’t finish and yet Thasarit tapped the table. “I said enough!”

“Are you alright, Dad?” Mark asked.

“No!—and as for this moment, I don’t want to hear anything about business talk!”, they stood silent as they forgot their respect towards him and the feast that is in front of them.

They continue eating their food and as soon as they’re finish, Thasarit’s assistant gave him a piled of documents. The servants eventually clear the table and served them with hot tea. The boys were wondering if what’s the piled documents that their father holding.

Kane saw the red folder that contains with documents. He knows how his father piled his important documents. Using colored folders seems to be colorful but each of it contains a documentary and properties of Phuntrathit family. His father’s properties, including the business companies that they are currently tasked to run to.

“Dad?”, Barry asked. And Thasarit hold up his left hand to stop asking. It was his time to talk and to clarify what those documents filled with.

“This is the reason why I called all of you. These documents contains the properties of the business companies I owned”, he said and opened each folder of the documents. “Kane, will you tell me now the major crisis of Thai Airlines?”, he asked Kane who was assigned to manage airline company that Thasarit owns.

“We have the lowest profit this season. People are hardly going out of town and out of the country, the only thing I can proposed to be able to raise our profit by next season is to offer some promo bookings on our official website and I would also like to focus on serving new dishes with our clients in first class”, Kane explained while his hands turned cold as he wouldn’t know what would his father react into this. He knew that Thasarit saw the profit this moment, but clearly he wants to hear it from him.

“Kane asked my help for the new dishes that can be served in the plane…”, Rome inserted.

“And what benefits you’ll get if you help him out on here?”, he bluntly asked him while looking both on Rome and Kane. Thasarit knows that Rome never runs out with ideas, helping his brothers and helping himself always making the Thasarit Hotel and Resort stands out most among Thasarit’s six major business companies.

“Let’s put it this way, it’s partly advertising not only Kane’s airlines but also the hotel and resort. The way I helped Kane might help and convince the people to try out new dishes that Thasarit Hotel and Resort is serving”, Rome ended his explanation.

Thasarit on the other agreed, but he doubts if it’ll work. Kane’s the weakest link among the six boys, no matter how much he tries as he wanted to be and follow the traditions of Phuntrathit family, he excels last among the six boys.

“Aum!”, he called out his attention as he sees him as the blacksheep of the family and yet he’s way too good in running the car business. He called out his attention because he never listens and enjoys chatting with Mark. He never gets serious even if he’s already in front of him.

“Yes, Dad?”, he smiled as he got his father’s attention.

“Would you like to share it with me if what you’re talking onto Mark?”, he asked and warned him with his glare.

“I’m sorry. Well, regarding with cars-“

“I am not asking about your report. I am asking if what are you talking to Mark…”, everyone looked at him. “uh… Women?”, he timidly answers him.

“That can wait, right?”, Aum nodded and agreed to his father. He stopped talking and returned his attention to their father.

“I will not further ask about the business, I just asked Kane because the last time I saw the submission all of you paper works. I met his little crisis for this season…”, he said and after that he opened another folder of documents that contains with his last testaments.

“Speaking of women… this is one of the reasons why I called all of you”, Thasarit saw the excitement towards Aum’s eyes. They never expected that their father would have continued the topic that Aum started.

Kane, Rome and Por were all curious if what is it about. They never heard their father before jumping to another topic about women. As for Barry, he never cared and he mostly ignored these kinds of topic but he never expected that his own father would like to share one with them. Mark and Aum’s eyes meet.

“I’m sure you’re all aware about your grandfather and grandmother’s love story”, they know all about how Hein abducted the princess and later they fell in love with each other but why suddenly Thasarit brought that topic in front his boys.

“Sounds more like a lakorn to me about their love story…”, Mark said. “But it was also a tragic one…”, Thasarit agreed to him.

“Anyways, I passed all the documents to my lawyer. I guess all of you are aware about my illness and I am really planning to distribute the properties that I’ll be given to all of you…”, this reminded them with how ill he is now and for an old man who doesn’t know if when he’ll die. He made an assurance with his lawyer about his properties.

“Just before we finish this conversation. I will not distribute all the properties and inheritance if all of you won’t get marry. I wanted all of you to present it to me and that would my expectations”, he ended and Thasarit was waiting if how will they react with this decision he made.

All of them look at each other, thinking if how it’s possible to find a woman that would meet their father’s standards. It would be very impossible for Barry to get marry, not him. Then Aum and Mark’s excitement about women turned sour as there was no such thing as marriage in their vocabulary. Por didn’t react at all, Rome on the other hand wondering if how he’ll do it, as well as Kane who is impossible to do it.

The servant interrupted them when Thasarit receives a phone call from his men. Barry bet it was his father’s men, the loan sharks. The other boys also guessed what Barry had thought, they know how Thasarit wants fair.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 4

“Marriage is a sacred matrimonial ceremony of a two hearts become one…”, Mark read the said book about the description of marriage. It’s basically a religion book, how a certain human being knows the importance of marriage not by a piece of contract but two people who sworn to be faithful with each other.

“…It is the beginning of new chapter of two people who plans build a newly foundation of a family”, he continued. Then Rome gets the book from Mark to stop reading it. “Stop it already. This isn’t just about marriage, this is about to find a woman that can be suited to be a wife!”

“And meeting our old man’s expectations”, Por said.

“What are his expectations then?”, Kane asked.

“High standards and has to be living in high society…”, Aum said. “That would be easy…”

“How come, it was easy for you?”, Rome asked him.

“With my job… I got lots of prospects. Not to mention, Mark here has lots of women to choose from”, he smartly said and naughtily smile as he can imagine already how he’s going his future wife.

“And are you sure enough that these women would meet our old man’s expectations?”, Por asked as he thinks that Aum wasn’t so smart after all. He knew that he’s after for with women.

“I know a lot of women in high society, I’m sure Dad will never question about their background…”, Mark said who tries to save Aum . Por wondered if where Barry is. He’s always not around whenever they gather and discuss something.

“Rome, our main problem is where we can find a suitable wife-to-be. I don’t know if I can trust these two…”, Kane was referring to Aum and Mark. “…but these two are more sociable than us”

Por got out of the room, left with the discussion. He believes that the only person he can talk to when it comes with this serious matter is Barry. He wondered if Barry could find a woman after the incident that happened four years ago.

“Barry…”, he called his name as Por saw him sitting at the balcony. “Are you alright? Why are you not joining us at entertainment room?” he sat right next to him.

“I just thought about what dad said….”

“What is it about?”

“He sounded as if it was a dying wish. I always think about his health lately and yet, he never thought about how would I feel about his decision he made awhile ago…”, Barry said and sighed as if he doesn’t know what to do with it. “What are you going to do about it? Are you going to find someone who will be your wife to be able to get your inheritance?”, he look at him in a serious expression.

Por didn’t answer. He didn’t know what to do either, he had been to so many relationships but it didn’t last. Maybe because they were never compatible, unlike, Barry who experienced a great first love. However, it ended with a tragic which until now he hasn’t recovered yet.

While the two were at the balcony, they didn’t know that Thasarit was behind the pillars and accidentally heard what Barry said. He went ahead and go to the room where some of the boys discussing about marriage.

He heard some of the boys disagreeing about the marriage thing. Kane and Rome were debating against Aum and Mark. Thasarit knew their personalities because he raised them. Kane and Rome were weak when it comes to approaching women, while Aum and Mark are in the opposition.

Thasarit is kind of excited to what these boys will do if they have to meet his deal according to the inheritance. He doesn’t have problem with four boys, but he knew what kind of problem he’ll encounter with his other two boys, Por and especially Barry.

The next day, Kane came over to Rome’s hotel because there’s something he wants do for him. Kane later found out that Rome’s hiring some new pastry chef because the previous one migrated to Europe. So when he came over at café corner, the waitresses served him different kinds of desserts and Rome came over to see him.

“What are all these?”, he asked and saw different kinds of desserts to his table.

“Desserts…”, Rome said with an obvious remark to what’s on the table.

“I know they’re desserts but what are these for, I didn’t even ordered anything. I came here because of your invitation, brother…”

“Oh, I forgot to tell you that I invited you here purposely to try all of these and tell me how is it”, he said and took the seat to make face to face towards his brother.

“Rome, just want to let you know that this is one of your nonsensical invitations as always-“

“But I definitely know that you got weaknesses when it comes to sweets. That’s why I invited you over. Besides this is also for you benefit, because what I serve here in my resort is what I want you to serve as well in the plane, specifically first class”

“So try it out now and tell me if what do you like, tell me the difference as well…”, Rome finished and Kane gets his spoon to take a bite.

Meanwhile, Aum was already done with his work. He looked onto his wristwatch and it’s still early to mingle with girls at the race track. He used his time most of it at the race track, tackling with his speed and techniques with his coach who happens to be his best of friend, Thor.

But Thor and him wouldn’t start their discussion if they’re not complete with their whole gang thing. He just remembered that his mechanic just got back from Japan to buy all the spare parts. So he decided to visit her at the repair shop.

He got out of his car, a motion of hot woman walk towards her. Long curly hair that matches her sharp jaw, he’d seen a lot of women with similar features. But this one is different, irresistibly, undeniably beautiful. She even has bigger tits and natural one. He can imagine himself jumping onto her and drown his face in between her.

Aum was still daydreaming of a woman approaching him. Then another woman came out with big eyeglasses, wearing a dirty and filthy jumper and a stained plain white shirt. The woman walks together with the hot woman, made him realize the point of beauty and ugly. The woman waves at him as soon she saw Aum approaching.

But she was highly being ignored by her and instead—

“Hi! I am Aum Atichart…”, he introduced himself to the woman who caught his attention because of her pleasing appearance.

“No need to introduce yourself. Yes, I know about you Mr. Phuntrathit. Aside from being the CEO of Phuntrathit Car Company, you change your women like you ordinary clothes and undergarments. Now, if you’ll excuse, I still have some things to do”, the woman said and walks out of the repair shop.

“Minus points…”, he commented himself. Knowing that he’s a well-known eligible playboy bachelor.

“Glad to hear that from you…”, the woman in glasses said to him. Aum turns around and followed her. The woman with big eyeglasses who wears jumper suit and that the only thing matches her up are dirty crude oil that stains to her every bare-naked skin. Despite her looks, she’s the only person whom he can trust. Her name is Aff Taksaorn, his mechanic and his long-time bestfriend since college.

“Who was that?”, he asked her.

“Oh, that…”, she paused and gets her pliers inside the tool box. She cuts one of the wires that is connected to the brake fluid. “She is Thor’s girlfriend. She’s actually looking for him, but since he’s not here and if I am not mistaken, he’s currently hiding from her”

“That! That his girlfriend!” disbelief to his voice. Aff just nodded and added a new wire need at the brake fluid.

Mark just came back from the photoshoot. Receiving a lot of appointments from other productions, his assistant Beth meet him up at the lobby and jot it down all the appointments that Mark supposed to meet.

He hand sign his secretary, he wanted to be alone in the elevator but as soon as he entered and the doors the just closed. It was too late for him to realize that a kid was standing right next to him. He was above the knee tall and quite fashionable as he wears black jeans, his statement shirt was tucked out and that probably got his attention as it says “I AM A NATURAL PLAYBOY”. Mark smiled as he read it and the kid caught his stare.

“My shirt says it all…”, he said and just as Mark realized how his lovely dimples appeared to his sight. He rarely recruits some kids to be a star, but this one has potential.

“I can see that kid… Did you come here all alone for an audition?”, he asked and the little boy looked at him and answered him “No. I came here to visit my dad…”

The boy realized that it was just two of them already inside the elevator. He jumped as he tried to press the 10th floor button. Then Mark pressed the 10th floor button because that’s where his office at.

“Thank you…”, the little boy said.

“You’re going to the 10th floor?”

“Yes. That’s where my father’s office. He’s actually the president of this building”, he smartly said to him. He sounded as if it was his pride, that his father owns this company after all.

Mark then realized, the one whom this boy is looking for is him. The way he answered him, as if there’s no other person whom he’s referring to. On the second thought, he believes that this boy is lost “Oh… uh… okay. You might be lost, don’t you think?”

“No. I know that this is my father’s building and his name is Mark Prin Phuntrathit”, the boy saw his ID that he was wearing. Widen his eyes, smiled and bluntly asked “You are my father, right?”

They have reached the 10th floor and as soon as he got out of the elevator just to ignore what the little boy asked, he walked straight and picked up his phone from his pocket. Calling his secretary to asked some assistance for this little kid. “I need you right now!”, he reached his office and as he turn around, surprisingly the boy followed him.

“Why are you following me?”

“Because you are my father?”, he assumed. At least that’s what Mark thought.

“Are you done already”, Rome asked Kane. He’s been watching him for an hour eating all the desserts. There are five more to go and Rome thought that would be enough already.

“No. You said I got to finish them all”, he said and took another bite of the dessert.

“But I think, it’s too much…”, Rome said. Watching his brother makes him gross and don’t know when he would stop.

“If you want me to finish this, how about helping me?”, Kane suggested and Rome doesn’t have plans to help him finish all the desserts. “I think you can manage to finish all of these, so nevermind”, he said as he don’t think he would help him out.

“So how was it?”, he asked when Kane was already. He tapped his stomach and smiled, Rome thought that this isn’t a good idea after all. He knows that Kane would look for more after he ate all the desserts. “Okay, don’t give me that smile. This is what I have for you only, I asked you how does it taste, and if it approves to you, I can now manage how I will pick the pastry chefs who applied today”

“I loved them all”, Kane said. “I actually want some more…”

“Okay, enough for you already!”, Rome warned him.

Inside the kitchen, there are four pastry chefs who applied. One seems to be relaxed and waiting for the decision of the hotel and resort owner. Right next to him, is a very much popular pastry chef who came back from America, she was offered to be the chef-host of a cooking show of pastries. The other one seems to be a bit nervous and rather pessimistic. Her paled skin shows how nervous she was, despite of that, she still hopes to be chosen by the hotel and resort owner. The last one, she doesn’t know if what she’s doing is right, hearing the owner’s last name reminds her of the days in college about her mortal enemy.

The manager of the restaurant went inside the kitchen and called the three pastry chefs, the last one wasn’t called. “Why they’re all calling you?”

“I don’t know…”, the nervous one answered her. Then she left with the two pastry chefs, leaving her with a question why she wasn’t called. She was about leave when the manager gets back to her.

Anne was packing her stuff and the manager wondered. “Excuse me, what are you doing?”

“What do you think I am doing? I am going home and since I’m not being called-“

“Miss…”, the manager looked at her list to find her name. “Miss Anne Thongprasom, we are not asking you to leave. The reason why I get back here because I wanted to tell you in private that the Thai Airline Company wants your presence tomorrow here in the resort”

“And why the Thai Airline Company wants me to be here? I obviously applied here in this resort, not for the Thai Airline Company…”, she said.

“Oh, you will get a job here as well. The Thasarit Hotel and Resort owner wants you to start tomorrow but at the same time you are needed to present a new dessert for the Thai Airline Company”, the manager said and frowned if she’s aware that the resort owner and the airline owner are siblings. “Do you even know that the resort owner and the airline owner are siblings?”, she asked.

Anne didn’t answer. Obviously, she doesn’t know. If she was business minded, she might have known it for years.

“Anyways, Miss Thongprasom . You’ll be seeing them tomorrow and for another trial, the resort requires you another newly invented dessert because that will serves as your signature”, she ended and after she can go home. But as she was about to leave, she bumped to another woman who carries a box of homemade cheese.

“I am sorry…”, she said.

“It’s okay. Are you the captain here?”, the woman asked. Anne instantly admired her features. Long pointed nose and her lips were in perfect in shape. Even if she was wearing a commercial logo cap that says “Dutch Dairy Farms” she can even tell that this woman is more than extraordinary with beauty. But with her looks, Anne can tell that this woman is a Eurasian.

“No, sorry… excuse me, I have to go”, Anne said as she almost forgot that she needs to go now. But how can woman like her does this kind of job? A delivery woman? Of a cheese?

“Oh, wait! Is this yours?”, the woman found her ID. She gave it to her as she smiles and shows her teeth. Anne was stunned and hoped she has nicest teeth like her.

“Thank you…”, Anne timidly replied as she took back her ID. She then went ahead.

The manager went back inside to remind Anne about tomorrow but it was already too late as she went ahead already, instead she found Sririta Jensen in the kitchen. The granddaughter of Dutch Dairy Farms.

“Rita, how are things are going? What are you doing here?”, the manager asked. She is actually a good friend of Sririta’s parents.

“I came to see you and also delivered the cheese…”, she said.

“Ah… good stuff again. The owner was asking about the delivery and thought about scolding because of the late delivery services. But I’m that you’re the one who delivered it, I bet he’ll be stunned if he meets the granddaughter of Dutch Dairy Farms!”, the manager said with thrill to her voice.

Sririta just smiled. She actually knows everything about the owner in this hotel. The fact that she had seen him for a couple of times in person, but she doesn’t think he had ever noticed her.

She secretly admires the owner of Thasarit Hotel and Resort. She actually looks forward to meet him but her attire right doesn’t look like it’s the right time to meet him. Sririta wanted to look feminine infront of him and though she’s not much of talker, she wants the people to appreciate her.

Meanwhile, at Thasarit’s mansion Por was summoned by his father. Question him makes him more curious as Thasarit heard what Por and Barry talked last time. He knocked three times and waited for his father to say “It’s open…”

Por opened the door and greeted his father with a timid smile. Thasarit was already done with his work and made an appointment to see his son.

“You called me? Is there something you wanted to discuss?”, Por asked.

“Yes, please. Have a sit”, he took his seat facing his father in the study room that only the two of them can hear. Thasarit opens his drawer and gets the brochure about the infamous ‘Pearl Farm’ in Phuket.

“What do you see?”, Thasarit asked him in his usual tone. Deep and very commanding.

He wanted answer him that he sees a plain brochure with pastel paint design of sea blue and a big hut on the center of the piece of lengthwise paper. The letters were in big times roman font, indicating the title of the brochure “Dream Pearl Farm”. To him, it wasn’t very dreamy, but actually surreal as that what he imagines with the picture. However, he knows that this isn’t exactly what it looks like. The infamous Phuket’s largest pearl farm is actually under construction. Por is always updated with different farms in Thailand. He visited Phuket for so many times and even once hoping that he could live there as well.

“It’s the pearl farm in Phuket, dad…”, he answered him logically. “What is it about?”, he doesn’t want to prolong the conversation and wanted know why his father trying to show him this brochure.

“I wanted to ask if you imagine yourself managing a pearl farm?”, Thasarit asked and gets the brochure. He as if studies the whole picture.

“Por, the reason why I called you is because I want you to manage the pearl farm. You’re the only person who took and graduated in agricultural course and I know the fact you have more knowledge about forestry. You’re skilled in running a farm business. But have you ever thought about managing a pearl farm?”, Thasarit puts back the brochure on top of the table.

“Are you asking me to manage ‘this’ pearl farm?”

“Why not, I think you’re more suitable to manage the whole island”, he said with very much convincing as he fully entrust his son to go for pearl farming business. “This island, you’re not only going to manage the pearl farm only. But the island itself has 20 hectars, with availability of 10 hectars of the reproduction of soil. How do you like that?”, Thasarit smiles. Por rarely sees his father smiling and with his disbelief seeing the brochure, his father is willing to let him manage this big island.

“If I’ll be the one to manage this one, are you saying that you’re giving me this island?”, Por asked with little thrill in his voice. He likes to challenge himself. Basically, he manages 30 hectars on his own. His father’s farm, but, he never thought that his father would such a pearl farm island.

“Por if you tell me you are interested, the last testament will do…”, he was about to smile with his excitement on his face. But when his father reminded him about the last testament that he prepared not just to him but to his brothers as well, his smile fade away. He realized that it’ll be difficult for him to find a wife to present in front of his father.

“Let me think about it, Dad…”, he said and Thasarit let him leave after they finish their conversation. He knew that it would be hard for him this time. Thasarit asked himself if he’s doing it too much.

Barry visits his fiancé’s grave. He actually never misses a day visiting her. He puts the dozen of white roses on her grave and tells her how he misses her so much. He prayed for her and hoped she would return. He maybe sounds crazy of asking her to come back to him, but he knew that she’ll never will.

He was done and as he stood up, he encountered to a very much familiar person. She’s holding some dozen of flowers as well and a smile appeared on her face when she saw him.

He watched her pray and lit a candle on the grave. As soon as she was finish, she stood up but failed to face him on that moment. She was crying and he could hear her little sniff.

Barry realizes that he’s the only person who grieves most. Aside from her parents, his fiancé’s best of friend Yaya Urassaya was there who couldn’t even stop crying. She grieves and he just let her cried on that moment.

When he embraced her and heard her whispering “I can’t help but missing her…”, Barry silently cried while tapping her back to hush down.

“You’ve been here for so many hours, why you are not answering me!?!, Mark scold the little boy. He’s been serving some milk and chocolate cake, but the little boy doesn’t answer, instant, he was enjoying his food and watching his father being pissed.

“Why are you here? What do you want from me!?! You—you… I can tell that you are a 4-year-old kid who was asked by random woman of mine to blackmail me!”, Mark shouted at the kid.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I was never ask by anybody to blackmail my own father. Why would I do that anyway?”, he smartly said to him. Mark’s disbelief just increase, this kind of kid has been taught by a mafia. How can 4-year-old kid talks to him like an adult? He had never encountered such a kid like him before.

“You are not my son and I am not you are father…”, Mark couldn’t call any security or couldn’t even ask another assistance from his secretary, he’s afraid that he would be filed by this kid that he’s abusing him and his reputation is at stake!

“But you are my father… how many times do I have to repeat it?”, the little boy said and took another bite of his chocolate cake. And this is it, Mark doesn’t remember anything he did to make his life worst today. He gets the cake from the little boy as if he just bullying, he cried as he watches Mark eating and finish his cake. “I am going to tell mommy about this! You’re a bad daddy! You’re a bad one!”

“That’s right I am bad daddy! If you don’t tell me who is your mother, I will finish this milk!”, threats him even more and gets his milk. The little boy kept crying and Mark didn’t care at all of he would cry over and over. As soon as he finish drinking the milk, the little boy stopped crying and said “I spit the milk…”, he said while wiping his tears away.

Mark head to the trash can and vomit. The little boy laughs and came over to laugh at him, he continues to vomit and the little boy got his attention with Mark’s personal computer.

“I told you not to drink other’s milk. You wouldn’t know if they spit something on it”, he said and concentrates himself to the computer. Mark noticed the little boy knows how to browse in different websites. He later logs on in facebook, Mark was surprised as this boy may have a large IQ.

He observed the little boy, until the he went to a certain profile of young woman. “This is my mom…”, he finally said while pointing at the picture and looked at him and smiling. Mark sees a woman’s profile in facebook, the little boy claims that she is his mother. Mark gets the mouse from him and browses even more. He gets to see the name of this little boy’s mother. Mint Chalida, her profession is a kindergarten teacher. Mark now realizes why this little boy claims that he is his father. The boy doesn’t even look like his mother… or him. But that reminds him some memories. He never had a baby album in the first place.

“Hey! Wake up! Aum!!!”, Aff wakes him up from the couch. Aum woke up and didn’t know what to do on that very moment. Thanking his friend who woke him from a bad dream. “What’s up with you?”

“Aff, I had a horrible dream!”, he said in overreacting.

“Horrible dream? What? Chasing by a bunch of monsters?”, Aff blurted while she’s still busy assembling a pile spare parts.

“Not a bunch of monsters. But a bunch of women…”, he doesn’t want to have dream like that again. But Aff hardly believes that it was a horrible dream. “Okay, Mr. Playboy… that’s not a nightmare, you’re fantasizing a lot of women. You’re supposed to be happy”

“Yes, I did fantasize them at first. But later, they became a bunch of zombies chasing me! The whole Thailand was in chaos and the only man left in the country was me. I… I don’t know where to hide, they won’t stop from chasing me!”, he said as he reenactment the scene. “Then I heard your voice, calling me… I was finally saved!”, he finished.

Aff couldn’t stop laughing after he heard such dream. Seeing Aum being like that made her day, she as if sees a little kid who tells his mother about his horrible dream. “That would be a great movie. I’m sure Mark would definitely produce that kind of story. A bunch of sexy ladies chasing you, Mr. Playboy!”, she kept laughing.

“Hilarious! Very…”, with a tone of sarcasm. He decided to ignore her since Aff just want to laugh at him. But speaking of sexy ladies, this reminds him about his mission after all. He stood in silence at the corner while thinking about his father’s last testament.

“What’s the matter?”, Aff noticed as the atmosphere inside the repair shop became dead air.

“If I would share it you, you will laugh again for sure…”, he said. Aff frowned and stopped working on the spare parts. “Is it about your dream again? Aum, there’s no such thing as zombies in this world. Plus, your dream only reminds you that a lot of ladies had been brokenhearted because of you. Don’t you think that is reasonable after having such a bad dream?”, she said and stood right next to him.

“And maybe that’s the reason why would Dad wants us to get marry…”, he murmured but she heard it. “What???”, she asked right away as she wants to know if she heard it right.

“You heard me. Dad said we are only to get the inheritance if we get married”, he said and deep sighed as he doesn’t know what to do anymore. “What would I do now? You know that there’s no such thing as marriage in my dictionary…”

“Okay, let me get this straight. We all know that Thasarit is ill, it’s all in the news. And now, he is giving out his properties?”, she asked to clarify some things and Aum nods. To get the picture even more “But he’ll not distribute his inheritance if all of you, his sons are not married?”

“Correction, he would also wants us to present them the woman we want to marry…”, he finished. Aff was surprised with this news. She can never imagine Aum marrying a woman. She doesn’t think it will last either. “What are you going to do now? Where are you supposed to find a woman to present him?”

“Not just that. It’s not just some another woman, it has to meet my father’s standards. Now that makes even more difficult for me!”, he said and headed to the couch.

“Knowing you, you just date random women…”, she said and she was definitely right. “So what are you really going to do?”

“The question is what are we going to do. My brothers doesn’t have girlfriends as well, they actually never date except Mark. They suggested that me and Mark will be the ones to bring them some prospects…”, he said.

“Then why don’t you bring them some? I know you have lots of pictures inside that drawer. She pointed the drawer and as he look from afar. Aum and Aff look at each other, and they decided to browse the pictures inside the drawer.

He started to look each pictures and stumbled with so many pictures of his ex-girlfriends and the one he one-night stand with. It sounds crazy but Aum doesn’t plan to meet up with these women again, then Aff browse in the internet, suggesting him to take a look for he might find some suitable woman to be his wife.

Aff helped him and started to print each pictures of the women Aum chose. She instantly found their whereabouts and their profiles. Aff don’t know why on that moment she was helping him, but she knew she’s doing to for him as a friend; as his best friend.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 5

“How have you been?”, he simply asked. Barry never expected that Yaya would come back. They were having a coffee inside the cafeteria near at the cemetery, there’s a moment of silence between them. As if they are feeling the presence of the third person who’s invisible beside them. The ghost of her haunts both of them.

“I’m good. When I left I knew I should forget about you…”, she said. To him, it’s still awkward to hear that kind of matter after what happened to them years ago. “But don’t worry. Leaving Thailand was a good decision. Forgetting you and her...”, she stopped and didn’t continue.

He knew what she’s talking about. He couldn’t imagine himself loving someone else or her, except his great for Yaya’s bestfriend; his fiancé. “Did you even receive the invitation we sent when we are about to get married?”, he asked.

“I did… I doubt if I could come. It’s a shame that she even made me become her maid of honor”, Yaya took a sip of her coffee. The awkwardness increased even more, she doesn’t want to talk about anything from the past. “Anyways, I heard you are managing your father’s business in Europe. You didn’t even have time to see me?”, she changed the topic and placing herself as the subject of this conversation.

“Yeah, I’m sorry… I just travel back and forth. I don’t have time to meet up with my old friends”, he said and asked himself if it was the right thing to say. He knew that he always distance himself from other people eversince his fiancé died.

There she was sighing and stole a lot of moments staring at him. She was just an old friend after all. At least now, she can easily accept of what she is in his life. Unlike before, she would cry herself secretly. Yaya wanted to kill the time to create more images of him in her memory. But her phone rings and her father was at the other line.

With her surprise, she had no choice but to end this meeting with Barry. She just received a call from her father who is in trouble. “A problem at home?”, he asked.

“Yes… I am sorry, but I need to go now…”, she gets her money from her wallet and put on top of the table and left him. Barry wonder why she was in a hurry, he can even detail how she turned paled in an instant. He bet that it wasn’t just an ordinary problem at home. She was definitely in trouble.

As soon as Barry let out a money from his pocket, he immediately after her. But it was already too late, he saw her got inside the taxi and on that moment, he instantly hesitated to follow her. As much as he wanted to follow her but his mind tells him not to, reminding him not to put himself into trouble anymore.

After a busy day, this is the only time that Rome had free time. His brother went back to his company. The manager enters his office after she knocks on the door. She brought with her a delivery man with her from Dutch Dairy Farm.

“Yes, Leena?”, he asked as he mentions the name of his manager who is assigned in restaurant area.

“Delivery from Dutch Dairy Farm wants the submission of how many boxes of cheese you will order next week”, she said and “she wanted to sign you this paper since she delivered some twenty boxes of cheese today…”, she ended and gave the paper to Rome.

He doesn’t look on their way, but rather keeps himself busy with the documents that scattered on his desk. Then he accepted the paper and look onto it, he signed after. But he frowned on that moment, if did he just heard it right. She?

He looked onto them and he doesn’t see clearly the face of the delivery man of Dutch Dairy Farm. “Excuse me, are you the new delivery man?”, he asked. He still couldn’t see clearly her face because she was wearing a cap that matches the uniform of Dutch Dairy Farm.

“Yes, sir…”, Leena make a way for her to meet the hotel and resort owner. Sririta takes away her cap to greet him. Rome then was stunned with what the delivery man seems to appear at his sight.

“I see… Here’s the paper. I might need 30 boxes next week and 20 gallons of milk next week, you tell that to Mr. Helbert”, he said as he wanted to be plain to her and doesn’t want himself to be caught that he was stunned with her beauty in a second.

Sririta accepts the paper and smiled at him. Her grandfather would be happy to see what she got today, aside from receiving orders. She finally met Rome face to face in person. “Oh, and tell Mr. Helbert that I might visit him in next three days. I will bring my brother Por because he’s into farming. He can highly suggest what Mr. Helbert’s plan for the 5-hectar vacant lot”

With her surprise, Sririta didn’t expect to hear that from him. She and her grandfather agreed already about their vacant lot, but it turns out that her father wants to do something about it. Leena was about to interrupt when Sririta eyed on her but Rome’s phone suddenly rings and he hand sign his manager that they can leave now.

Leena grabbed Sririta’s hand as they needed to go, though she wasn’t finish because she wanted to know what her grandfather’s plan about the vacant lot. She had no choice but to leave, Leena warned her on the other hand that Rome doesn’t want to be disturbed when he’s on the phone.

After several minutes of printing some bunch of pictures of women, Aff finally compiled it and gave it to Aum. He as if studies every features of every women in the picture. He just suddenly adores their beauty each by each.

“What’s the name of this woman?”, he let her look at the picture and search her name to her list. “She’s owns a bar in downtown. She’s actually a widow-“

“What a widow? No! It’s a shame that she’s quite pretty but I don’t want to marry a widow woman…”, he said and puts the picture to his left lap. “How about this one?”, he stumbled to a woman who has an extraordinary beauty.

“She’s a famous surgeon. Aren’t you familiar with Tanya? But I believe that what makes her pretty in that picture is that she’s-“

“Okay, stop… definitely I want a natural beauty”, he said and Aff didn’t leave a comment but in her mind, she realized how Aum is annoying and choosy.

The next picture and so on disapproved by Aum. Thought they’re quite exquisite with their beauty and madness, in the end he wasn’t impressed with their profiles. Aff on the other hand was already tired with him, she decided to get back from her previous work. The spare parts.

“Hey, that’s it? Are we out of list already?”, he asked.

“Yes, Mr. Playboy… Look, I’ve printed a tons of pictures of women that can meet your father’s standards. But none of them you like…”, she said and gets her screw.

“But… but I need to find a perfect one. A perfect wife, if you know what I mean!”, he approached her.

“Awhile ago, you want a woman that would meet your father’s standards. Now you want a perfect wife? Now, that’s impossible for you to find one especially that you’re a playboy…”, she ended and gets back to work. If Aum doesn’t stop she would definitely knock him out.

“Aff, when I said a perfect wife that means she will meet my father’s standards and of course my expectations. That’s the kind of wife I am looking for!”, he said.

“Okay, there’s something I will make you clear, but get a piece of paper and a pen”, she said and he follows what she said as he gets a pen and paper. “Now, just to make you clear, you need to fall in love to find that perfect wife”

“What!?! What are you saying? There’s no such thing as falling in love. Besides, my father’s dying I need a woman that can be a perfect wife in an instant!”

“Do you know what a wife means? She has to be a typical housewife who knows how to clean the house, cooks food for her family and understanding…”, she counts the things that a perfect qualities that wife has to be.

“Exactly, that’s what I am looking for!-“

“And most of all she expects her husband to faithful to him. She knows better her husband than anyone else!”, she finished.

Aum stood in silence, questioning himself about being faithful. “What’s faithful mean?”, he dumbly asked her.

“Aum!!! Faithful word is what you don’t have! You are mess! Do you know what I am saying? You can’t find a perfect wife in just a snap. Women has lots of expectations than men, they wanted to be loved and expects more than sex!”, she scold him this time. “In short, you’re not the husband material. That’s why I am saying right now, you’re impossible to get married…”, she ended.

“Can we just leave the topic about finding a perfect woman or wife? I just want to find someone who can definitely accepts me. The one who can stand my attitude, if they say I am playboy by nature, that means she needs to accept me for who I am…”, he explained.

“Whatever… I suggest you go to the downtown to look for that kind of woman and I will tell you now, there’s no one in earth who will accept that kind of proposal…”, she said. Aum prepared his stuff. He is going to leave as what she suggested. Besides, in the end she didn’t help him at all.

“I am leaving not because I am going to downtown. I am going to meet up with Thor, I’m sure he would help me with this problem”, he said. Before their argument gets worse, he decided to leave. After all Aff is a woman and she can say what she wants to say representing her womanhood.

Kane brought documents that Rome gave him, it was about the contestants of who will be the official pastry chef of Thasarit Hotel and Resort, at the same time, the pastry chef was given a task to present a new dish that can be served in a plane. This is what he dealt with his brother, as soon as he gets back in his office. He opens the folder of applications of the pastry chefs in the resort. The yellow folder contains the list of pastry chefs who did try out today. Then the blue folder contains the acceptance of its application of a pastry chef that will start working tomorrow.

He opens the yellow folder and saw familiar name, Anne Thongprasom. Her name was underlined by Rome with blue ink pen. Her name rings a bell to his memory. Then, when Kane opens the blue folder, he sees a memory of a woman he hates most. Indeed, he now remembers the name that rings a bell. Not just a bell, but a two by two picture says it all.

Mark realizes how he looked so stupid by arguing with the little boy, after seeing the profile his mother. He couldn’t remember when they did it, yes, he remembers this woman. Mint Chalida is in fact one of his ex-girlfriend in the past, it’s hard to admit to himself that she was the last person he made a serious relationship.

Though he sees her facebook profile on his computer, he still doesn’t know how to contact her to get this little boy who claims to that he is his father. While dialing the numbers of his father’s connection in investigatory center, he look at the little boy’s backpack. Seeing the identification of the little boy, he found a big and bolded fonts of a 7-digit numbers. He immediately dialed the numbers. But no one’s answering.

Mark sees another group of numbers, he believes that it’s a cellular number and so he dialed. But the phone just kept ringing. In the end, he decided to leave a voice message.

It was recess time in the afternoon. Mint was delighted to see the kids at the playground, she remembers her childhood days everytime she sees her class enjoying this kind of time. However, what upsets her is that her own kid did some cutting classes. She believes that Tawin is just around the pre-school territory, but as soon as the guard approaches her and tells her that they couldn’t find him, she got worried.

She gets her phone in the classroom, but before she could do, she was called by the principal Rinwanthi. She head first to the principal’s office.

“Miss Chalida, have a seat…”, she ordered her to do so and so Mint took the seat. “I called you out because I heard your son did some cutting classes. I know it sounds crazy if I would say that your 4-year-old son can do such a thing. I’ve never seen such a kid with that age who knows how to abide the rules”

“Apologies to what my son just did, Ma’am”, she said. Little by little she’s losing her face because of what her son just did.

“Your son didn’t do this once. But this is the thrice already! But I’ll give you some consideration because you are the teacher of this school. However, your son intellectual level isn’t normal. I wouldn’t say he’s a gifted a child, because he uses his abilities in appropriate manner”, and now the principal scolds her for what her son shows in the school. Tawin’s answer sheets and psychological exams are acceptable but bullying other kids is not allow in school.

After being scolded by the principal, Mint Chalida went back to her classroom. She sees her students still playing at the playground. There are few minutes more before the class starts.

She almost forgot that her son’s missing for hours already and so she gets her phone to call the nearest police station in their block. But before she could call, there’s an incoming voice message from an anonymous number. She then presses the button to listen.

“Is this Mint Chalida? Just so you know, I have your son here in THBN building. I am expecting you to fetch your son ASAP…”, she turns off her phone as soon as she was done listening to the voice message. She as if heard a ghost of her past. And now, it felt like her son’s in the wrong hands.

She picks up her bag and puts her cellphone to her pocket, she went ahead. The principal got of her office to rove around. She called Miss Chalida for several times but was being ignored. The principal wonders if where she’s going.

“What’s with the list of women you want from me?”, Thor asked as Aum just arrived at the same old bar, their meeting place. Aum hand sign the bartender asked to give him some scotch. He took his seat and gave his friend a serious but more depressive facial expression.

“I want list of women. Not a tons of it, but selective. I need a list of women who can be a perfect wife-“

“A wife?”, Thor didn’t expect to hear such word.

“Yeah, a perfect wife, a woman whom I can present and meet my father’s standards. You got me?”, Aum said. But it took a moment before Thor could react. “What the hell are you talking about? Wife isn’t a word I can think of when I look at you and now you want a list of women that can be a suitable wife!?!”

“Yes! And if I have no one I can present to-“

“To who?”, Thor asked as he wanted some clear explanations from a friend to why he needs a perfect wife.

“To my father! Got it!?! Thor, my father’s dying wish is that me and my brothers should get marry…”, he said.

“That’s his dying wish? Sounds like demanding to me…”, Thor took a sip of the fourth bottle of beer. He had been sitting there for hours and waited to meet up with Aum.

“I know. But there’s nothing I can do about it. I need a perfect wife in an instant…”, he had no choice. Aum never gets in trouble before. Marrying isn’t his thing and just because of his father’s dying wish, he now sees what trouble awaits him. He knew that he will never have the same life once he enters that stage.

“And how do you describe your perfect wife?”, Thor asked. Though he was asked by Aff with the same question, he thinks that Thor’s different by giving advice because he is a guy.

Aum starts to describe the perfect wife by using his imagination. He describes his wife walking towards him with a long dark brown hair, long-legged like a model but he wants to be taller than her, perfect waist and hips, creamy but honey complexion, her eyes should be perfect in almond shape, and it doesn’t matter if it’s luscious lips but the perfect wife he can imagine should be a good kisser.

“Okay, that’s fantasy. You can only find those kind of women if you go to Brazil…”, Thor commented. Aum just perfectly describes the physical appearance of a woman. “How about the inner beauty?”

“Inner beauty? What is that mean?”, now he’s being so dumb. “I can see their inner beauty if they’ll take off their dresses in front of me…”, he said.

“Dude, seriously. I am saying inner beauty, her personality I mean. What kind of personality you like and what kind of abilities you are looking to a woman.

Aum got what he said. But in fact, he never cared looking at their personalities or abilities. He never last to a certain relationship, he doesn’t want himself to get involve into trouble. In the end, he never said a word to what kind of woman he prefers. Thor ended up writing the qualities of a woman and gave him a multiple choice.

He answered every single question about the qualities he’s looking for a woman. He would love to go out with a woman who can drive faster than him “I am not referring to a sexual relationship. Seriously, I would like to meet a woman who’s into my hobbies like cars”, he explained. But a woman who drives faster in bed sounds exciting, he thought.

“Perfect wife’s quality, she has to know how to cook and serves her husband. Would you like that too?” Thor asked him. “If she knows how to cook, then that would be great…”

“I want a woman who can understand my nature…”, Aum finally said.

“Close book. That’s not a perfect wife you’re looking for…”

“What do you mean?”

“If it’s about your nature. Then I rather suggest look for a woman who can pretend to be your wife in front of your father…”, Thor just finished his fifth bottle of beer. “Are you not worried that this is my fifth bottle already? He disagree, he’s not even worried if how many bottles his drank.

“Okay, here’s what you do. You don’t need to bother to find a perfect wife if you care more about your nature. To every woman you pick in that list, why don’t you offer them some money and get what you want from them…”

“What a perfect wife?”

“No! You tell them to pretend be your wife in front of your father. With that, you can mingle with other women and hooked up to them…”, that’s the answer he needs. Then it’s fine to look for some women to pretend. He doesn’t need to find a suitable wife-to-be, he needs someone who can pretend to be his wife in front of his father.

“Where is my son?”, Mint just entered his office without even knocking. The secretary didn’t allow her to enter her boss’s office but it ended up as Mark expects her presence after all.

“Mommy, I am here!”, the little boy run towards her and gave him a warm embrace.

“Let’s go now-“, she grabs his little hand as they have to leave as soon as possible. But Mark blocks them and looked furious. “Before you leave, I want to know why this little boy here claims that I am his father? Can you explain that to me first before you leave?”

“I don’t think I need to explain, Mr. Phuntrathrit. My son mistakenly said some things to a man he doesn’t know”, she said.

But Mark was having a slow speed of time as he look at her while she talks. He looked at her from head to toe, asking himself if Mint is the mother of this little boy. How come she doesn’t look like one, he sees her like the woman he met four years ago. She looks fresh and beautiful. Mint looks young and doesn’t look like a mother.

Her lips still looks tempting. Her eyes were the one he admires most, kind of playful but delicate. She always had been look delicate to his sight.

“Now, if will you excuse us Mr. Phuntrathrit. I would like to apologize for the disturbance that my son had caused. We are leaving now…”, she said and Mark showed them the way.

Back to his senses, he sees the different Mint Chalida in the present time.

Rome just got home, to his real home and not his penthouse. He decided to spend some time with their father as he sees Por at the pool side all alone. “Hey! Lonely boy! Why are you here?”

“I was about to ask you the same question”, Por replied.

“ Well, isn’t obvious I am reporting to our father and at the same time I kinda want to spend a night here…”, Rome cheerfully said. Por looked at him and questioning his cheerful manners. He then told him about what happened today at the hotel. He shared about Kane and his plans. Por heard of it before, but he showed his manner with no interest with what his brother does. The farm he manages has been well for years because of his father and when he passed it to him, it still looks well as he tries to dedicate his work into this.

“Hey! Uh… I just want to remind you that we are going to Mr. Helbert’s farm. I made a promise already that you’re going to look at vacant lot-“

“I can’t come with you…”

“What do you mean you can’t come with me? I made promise already-“

“I just can’t. I am going somewhere else?”, Rome don’t get him. Why in the middle of conversation Por would cancel the schedule, he promised to Mr. Helbert that Por’s going to look out for it.

Rome saw a brochure on top of the table. It was the infamous “Dream Pearl Farm” brochure and guessing if this is the reason why Por couldn’t come with him. “So, is this the reason?”

“Yeah… Dad wants me to look after the pearl farm”, he ended.

“Wait. Dad never mentioned this before to us. So, you mean this property is going to be yours?”, even if he won’t look at the brochures he knows how the place very well. He once visited the place and it was totally awesome, he would give 10 out of 10 points. Aside from being one of the largest production of pearls, he heard that the owner of the island rarely invites visitors.

Por just look at him, Rome look at him. But he couldn’t read his mind, he wants to know why Thasarit gave the pearl farm to Por. “I’m a going to investigate the place first. I haven’t decided yet whether I will take it or not”

“But why do you still have to think about it? This is one of the largest and most well-known pearl farm in Thailand. You should accept it!”, Rome encourage his brother. In return he wanted to be part of this business.

“You know the problem is? No matter how much I am dedicated to my work, Thasarit still wants us to marry just to get our inheritance…”, he said and that’s actually his problem. Deep inside, he’s interested by managing a pearl farm island. But the only way to get it is to present wife to Thasarit. To think, it’s not a dying wish of his father after all.

“I have an idea for that…”, Rome said with a convincing smile on his face and Por wonder how his brother will solve this.

Barry was in the car for several hours, watching the house of his fiance’s best of friend. He was worried after all. There was black van in front of their house, it was parked for several hours. He doesn’t know how long but when he came, it was there already.

Minutes later, an old man got out of the house along with four big men. At afar, he couldn’t tell if he was beaten by those men. However, someone got out of the black van…

It was Thasarit’s assistant Ran, wearing a black coat and release his other hand from his pocket giving a hard slap the old man. As soon as Yaya got out of the house and protected her father from the men, he soon realized what’s happening. Barry got out of the car and run towards them. The four big men and Ran recognized him.

“What’s happening here?”

“Barry? What are you doing here?”

“I am asking what’s happening here?”, he looked up onto Ran with a cold face. Questioning him why he hit on Yaya’s father.

“Barry, it’s nothing. Can you just please go home. I don’t want you to get involve with this!”, she said to him while holding her father. Barry looked at her and to her father. He saw a lot of bruises to her father’s face. He bet that his father’s men had beaten him up inside the house.

“I am involved into this! I want to know what’s happening here…”

“What do you mean?”, Yaya asked. Yaya’s father eyed on him, he was telling him as if not to say anything to his daughter. Her father realizes that he knows him.

Barry looked onto his father’s assistant, Ran. With his eyes tells him to leave “I can handle this now”

The four big men get inside of the black van and Ran gets his cellphone as soon as he gets back inside and left. Barry knows whom he will call.

Yaya still look so afraid after what happened. Barry just helped her father back inside of the house. If he only knew what happened, he could have rescued them and even the house that was already destroyed. Their house was full of luxurious vases that were destroyed because of his father’s men.

“What do you mean you were involved into this, Barry?”, she asked. She was afraid to know the truth if he did this because he has grudge against her.

“We are in debt, Yaya… to Phuntrathit family”, her father finally speaks up.

“Those were my father’s men…”, Barry continued. Yaya cried and doesn’t want to believe what her father revealed. “Dad… why?”, she said and continually crying. She needs explanation.

“I am sorry”, and he started cry. He don’t know what to say anymore.

“How much do you owe my father?”, Barry asked him.

She instantly got confused as she didn’t expect that what he’ll ask from her father. “Wait… you said you were involved into this, but you don’t know how much my father owes to your father?”

“No. I just found out when my father’s assistant Ran got out of the car and hit your father”, he said and continued with his explanation that Ran is his father’s loanshark.

Barry stayed longer to get a clear story from Yaya’s father. He actually didn’t expect that this would happen and that her father’s in debt to his father for two years already. Yaya found out why she had to come back to Thailand. Her father couldn’t support her needs in London, even if she would cry it won’t solve anything. What is done is already. They are bankrupt and in fact a homeless family now.

Yaya doesn’t know how much left to her personal bank account. Barry wants to find out everything, how many is left to their personal bank accounts. Her father already gave everything to the loansharks even if it wasn’t enough. On the other hand, Barry advices Yaya to keep her personal bank account to use it for now.

Before he leaves, he promised to talk to his father. Barry wanted to save Yaya on that moment, but there’s nothing he can do as of now. But he is expecting that his father would listen to him, giving Yaya father a chance. Their house official belongs to Thasarit. That was the reason why his father’s men made trouble in their house awhile ago.

Barry leaves and is not planning to go to his house, but rather go to his father’s house. He wanted to talk this over. However, while he was driving he’s starting to feel the coldness of his hands. He’s cold when he is nervous. Maybe because he doesn’t know how he will talk this over to Thasarit.

He surely knows his father very well. Thasarit doesn’t accept any excuses and reasons. He is a man with a word and actually fearless. Whatever happens, he needs to save Yaya’s father from his father. That’s what he sees.

theebby01

sarNie Hatchling
YES a new chap.so interested in Mark and Barry's storyline.YEEEEE,I have a feeling Yaya and Barry like each other before..heheh.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 6

Anne just got home. She had a long day, but she couldn’t hide her excitement for tomorrow. She’s going to start working in Thasarit Hotel and Resort. When her father’s business got bankrupt, she knew that she’s on her own. But she promised to herself that she will rebuild herself their family business. Her father died two years ago, fresh from her memory how she promised to her father that she will do everything to get back their family business.

She still have grudges to her relatives, she don’t think she’ll ever forgive them.

Anne let herself rest on the couch, she tried to get some sleep but she couldn’t. She stood up as she decided to get some milk from her fridge, it might help her to get some sleep. She ended reading some newspaper of today. She had no time to read the newspaper that was sent to her this morning.

Anne turned the page to the business news page. Reading the latest news and accidentally saw the picture of a man who handshake the Thasarit Group of Companies shareholder, Thasarit Phuntrathrit approves the dealing between his two sons who manages the Thai Airline Company and Thasarit Hotel and Resort. Kane Theeradeth and Rome Patchata approved something about helping the tourism, and this will bring a new perspective of the said companies.

Literally, Anne just realized that the man in the newspaper, Kane Theeradeth is the one who manages Thai Airline Company. She didn’t know not until she read the newspaper and that the hotel and resort owner Rome Patchata and him are brothers. She instantly remembered what she needs to prepare tomorrow because a group of people from Thai Airline Company will pay a visit. That means their lives cross again, her enemy Kane Theeradeth.

Her mother entertains another set of visitors—in fact her suitors of the week. Before Ploy plans to entertain them, she already found out about their profiles. However, she ends up dumping them as she don’t want to entertain some bunch of scammers and that the only reason why they are courting her is because she’s the heiress of her great grandfather’s pearl farm.

Therese, her mother doesn’t know what to do with her anymore. She’s afraid that her daughter will grow old with no future. But for Ploy, the pearl farm was her future. She’s couldn’t ask for more and she loves being at the seashore all the time.

“Mom, for how many times I told you… I don’t want you to invite somebody without my permission!”, she scolded her mom as Ploy’s getting tired of her mom’s excuse. Her mother was the one who invited them and Ploy doesn’t want to entertain anyone.

“Ploy, you know the reason why I am doing this, right?”

“Yes. But I don’t have plans to get married right away like you want to!”, she head upstairs and ignored her mother kept calling her name. Everytime she head upstairs to go to her room, she always say to her mother to get rid of the visitors.

“Dad, what the hell did you do with the Sperbuen family?”, Barry entered his father’s room. He didn’t knock because he was certainly enraged to what his father did to Yaya’s family.

“And may I ask what you are doing in Sperbuen’s residence?”, he asked him back without even answering his son’s question.

“Dad, Yaya’s is a good friend of mine. How could let your men destroyed their home!?!”

“Do you even realize what they did and how much her father owes me? 800 million baht! How is he going to supposed to pay that!?!”, he raised his voice for the first time after he got ill and the doctor didn’t allow him to do something to complicate his condition.

“But—“

“No, buts… I am not going to argue with you! Their house is my property now and I can do whatever I want with it. In business, Barry, you just can’t be friendly. 800 million baht is no joke and you should know that! Now, leave my room!”, Thasarit said to him.

Barry couldn’t do anything after all. His father is the god of this house, his way and his rules. Now, how is he going to save Yaya from his father?

Sririta waited for her grandfather to come back from Bangkok. He has business there and he usually gets home very late. Aside from worrying about her grandfather’s condition, one thing she wants to talk about is the one that Rome mentioned before. The vacant lot in their farm, she really wanted to discuss that to her father.

As far as she can remember, Sririta and her grandfather made a deal before. She doesn’t want to do anything about the vacant lot as of now, but in the future, she will think of something useful to use the vacant lot. But surprisingly, she didn’t expect to hear from Rome that he is going to help her grandfather to make something about the vacant lot.

Som Helbert just arrived and Sririta hurried to approach her grandfather, the owner of Dutch dairy Farm. “Pops!”, she calls him that.

“Rita… You are not asleep yet?”, he asked and kissed his granddaughter’s forehead.

“I… I was waiting for you, as usual”, she said.

“I see…”, Som doesn’t seem too much old. He’s only around 60’s, he’s way to strong to be care by others. He doesn’t have vises and living a healthy life, that’s what makes him keep it up until now.

“Pops, there’s something I would like to discuss with you…”, she wrapped her arms to his other arms.

“And what is that?”, he asked and showed his best smile to his favorite one and only granddaughter.

“It’s about the vacant lot…”, she said and he stopped all of a sudden. It figures out that he already knew that she found out what he’s going to do with the vacant lot. “I assumed that you already know that I found out about it…”

“Where and how did you found out?”

“Pops, Rome told me… I was the one who delivered that the resort ordered”

“So, you finally meet him in person, your long time crush?”

“Pops! Stop it!”, they walked again until they reached the balcony. They decided to talk it over there. “Anyways, why you didn’t tell me about it? Why do I still have to find out from someone else?”, she asked.

“Sririta, it’s not that. I was planning to tell you about it. In fact, the reason why I shared this plan to Rome is because I want to his brother in person…”

“Who?”

“Por Thrisadee. He owns one of the largest farm in our area and I believe he’s the only one who can help me that can suggest if what kind flowers I can put at the vacant lot”, he explained.

“You’re going to start flower farm business?”

“No. Just some flower field I want to filled that area with flowers because in three years time, it will be your grandmother 20th death anniversary”, he continued. “I am sorry if I failed you with our deal, but I hope you understand the kind of feeling that I am missing your grandmother…”, he ended.

Sririta stood in silence for a moment. Realizing that her grandfather loves her grandmother so much. She remembered how they took care of her after her parents died in a car accident when she was little. Her grandparents filled her with love and affection as a child, though she had her rough times during her adolescence stage, but it was good that she realized her mistakes. Eventually, she helped her grandparents in their farm and until now, she never stops helping her grandfather. She thinks that she needs to repay them to everything that they taught her. No grudge at all; she loves her grandparents as well as her parents.

“Fine, Pops… if it’s for grandma, there’s no problem with me”, she hugged him and tells him again “Everytime you mention about grandma’s name, it reminds me how many years since she died already. And I kept missing her everyday…”, she ended.

“I know… and I miss her most”, he said.

The next day at Aum’s office, he set his schedule today to meet up with some women. After his work, he promised to meet all of them and though he couldn’t guess if what will happen later, he said to himself that he’ll just go with the flow.

When he received a call from Mark, he shared his plans to him. However, Mark didn’t call to let him share his plans about getting a woman to present to their father. His own brother is dealing with some problem, far from the usual topics they talk to about women.

Their topic eventually jumped to the situation with ‘what ifs’—Aum doesn’t know how to solve if he was at certain situation. He probably wants to be in the scene first, before he reacts and starts resolving. He wondered why Mark was asking this kind of problem. But there’s only one thing that Aum thought about if it happened to him right at this very moment.

“If I would be accused as the father of a child, I would definitely take the risk…”

“What kind of risk?”, Mark asked.

“If father wants us to get marry and expect some grandchildren. I would contact the mother and the child, I’ll just let them pretend that I really do have happy family…”, while Mark was listening to him. He realized that his brother is not in the position to talk like that. He just can’t use someone like Mint or her child who claims that he is his father.

Their conversation didn’t last. Mark was too busy to handle his curiosity over Mint Chalida and her child. He doesn’t want to think about the child, but Mint reminds him a lot since he saw her again. The child was probably playing a prank on him and Mint. He still got stuck up with Mint’s image yesterday and ended up viewing her profile in facebook.

At Thasarit Hotel and Resort, Kane is not planning to argue with Rome if why of all chefs the person he chose was Anne Thongprasom, his enemy. As far he can remember, he’s at fault. If he only knew that the one who made those desserts he ate was Anne’s creation, he should have known earlier and maybe their lives won’t cross again.

An hour ago, she thought she wasn’t coming and attended her first day in the kitchen. But there she was; standing and being introduced by Leena, the manager to all the kitchen crew. Anne was nervous, but she already has a plan for this day if she comes to meet up-close personal Kane again.

She waited for her call. The Thai Airline board members paid a visit to the resort. Rome Patchata, the one who manages the hotel and resort was there to introduce the chefs in different courses. Anne was delighted to be introduced as the pastry chef of Thasarit Hotel and Resort in front of the board members, but seeing Kane again was definitely she’s expecting with. After reading such news, there’s no turning back. Knowing that Rome and Kane are brothers.

Rome gave the signal to Leena, letting the chefs to start and present their work in front of the board members. Anne was last, but surely, she caught Kane’s glare at her. Before she gets back inside the kitchen, she had to visualize if what kind of scene she can imagine later.

He waited the moment she get back inside the kitchen and then he calls for Rome. “How long does it take?”

“Of what? The dessert?”, Rome joked as he always know that his brother has weakness for sweets.

“I actually didn’t have time to discuss this to you last night, but the pastry chef you hired yesterday is my enemy…”, he told him.

“So? That’s nothing to do about me, right? You see, this is business and Chef Anne is one of my best pick. She’s new but from what I have seen yesterday from you eating her desserts, I think it’s reasonable enough why I hired her. And it’s still nothing to do with you and her being enemies”, Rome explained enough. Kane feel sorry for himself and wished he never mentioned about anything.

“I don’t care if you don’t care that we are enemies. But my concern is I am the boss and I have the right to choose people to whom I want to work with. With your pastry chef, I will bet starting this day and in the near future, you are free to watch the war…”, he said. Rome just thought about the future, though he still couldn’t picture the war thing but if it’s his brother threat, he just can’t let him ruin his business.

Rome walks out, going in fact in the kitchen. He just wanted to hear the other side story of Anne Thongprasom. He walked inside and found her preparing the dish. “Hey…”, he greeted her with a smile.

She wasn’t amuse with his greet and she knew why. “Mr. Patchata, right? Owner of the Hotel and Resort”

“Not exactly but in the near future, I will take it as a yes. My father, Thasarit Phuntrathrit owns this place as well as the Thai Airline Company, that Kane Theeradeth-“

“You don’t have to put it in details. I don’t need to know what exactly you or your brother owns”, Anne continually doing her dish. “I just didn’t expect that I accidentally applied to a place that would led me to meet Kane Theeradeth, your brother?”

He wanted to say that Kane is not his brother by blood because they are both adopted by Thasarit from the foundation. But there’s no need to tell her that either. “What’s up with my brother? Why are you mad at him?”

“Yes, I keep wondering why you are mad at me Miss Thongprasom”, Kane suddenly interrupt their conversation. The first dish was destroyed just like how her world turned upside down when Kane walk in and meet his glare.

“Oh, you don’t remember Mr. Kane Theeradeth?”, Anne said with a sarcastic smile on her face.

“Kane, what are you doing here? You are supposed a customer and customers are not allowed inside the kitchen”, Rome said.

“Brother, I just came here to inform you that I want to cancel dessert in our order. I would prefer someone else to do it”, he looked onto Anne and to her dish that was destroyed.

“Kane, you just can’t request like that. The original pastry chef in my kitchen is now in France. Chef Anne here is the newest pastry chef”

“Then cancel it! I wouldn’t want her dish to serve in my plane”

“Okay, then, Mr. Kane Theeradeth Phuntrathrit. You can cancel your order as long as you requested to. But that doesn’t mean I will cancel the orders from your board members. Besides, I am working with Mr. Rome Patchata here. I didn’t applied here to be the chef of your rust aircraft”, Anne immediately make another dish, replacing the ruined dish before.

If it wasn’t for Aum’s request, Aff wouldn’t come and visit him at the car company. Wearing her usual outfit and glasses on, Aff brought the images that Aum requested awhile ago over the phone.

“Get me to Mr. Aum Atichart. Tell him, it’s Aff”, she said to the sexy receptionist. Aff never missed a thing how Aum started to manage the car company. Eversince he started to manage this building all the employees, especially the ladies are all good-looking. She remembered what Aum said that, it is part of advertising and that he believes that beautiful women bring fortune to his business.

To hell with his beliefs, if Aum preferred pretty women, why does he need to befriend with her? Yes, Aff thinks of herself discounted among the beautiful women here in Aum’s company. “Miss Taksaorn, you may go see him now to his office”

After being informed by the receptionist, she went straight to the elevator and while she’s walking. Most women looked at her; she knows what they are thinking. Who the hell she is? An avid fan of Aum Atichart? She’s not pretty at all. That’s what those women think whose looking at her.

“Aum, here are the profiles you are asking for. I need to go now, staying here is what I can’t stand!-“, after giving him the profiles. Aum immediately stopped her. “Hey! Wait… why in a hurry?”

“I have other things to fix and I am not done with your car yet!”, she lied.

“The car and other things to fix can wait. Have a seat first…”, he could have guess already why she’s in a hurry and all he needs to do is to apologize.

“Okay, I am sorry about yesterday. But Thor gave me a solution about it, that’s the reason why I need these profiles”, he look at it and with her curiosity, what is he going to do with the profiles then?

“Are you gonna date all those women in the list?”, she guessed.

“Yup. And but I am planning to make them pretend as my wife in front of my father. But we are all alone, she can do whatever they want and I will do the same thing…”, he said.

“I see… so that’s it. That’s your plan?”

“Yeah.”, he was sure enough that this plan will work as long as the woman he’s going to hire will play her character very well”, he smiled at her and at this moment, aside from browsing the images of the women in his list he was watching a lakorn related to what he’s planning to do.

He kept laughing and Aff wondered what he is watching to. “I just started to watch this lakorn awhile ago. Mark recommended me to watch this…”, he explained and Aff frowned. “What?”

“Tell me now, Aum. How sure you are that your plan will work? Do you think watching lakorn can help you pretend a woman to be your wife in the long run?”, she seriously asked him. He wasn’t even as if paying attention to his problem. “How sure you, Mr. Aum Atichart Phuntrathit?”

“A hundred percent sure. Aff, you know that the type guy like me will never get serious, so it’s better they’ll eventually know the real me…”

“I suggest you find a paid actress, at least they will take your condition and the only thing you can do is to pay them…”, she suggested.

“That’s not a very good suggestion, Aff. Mark already told me the disadvantage if I have to hire some paid actress...”, he said and crossed his arms. Now he’s getting serious, but she was right. The women in his list will never agree to his conditions. They will end up dumping him only. So the only solution to convince them…

“Aff, you’re coming with me later”

“Where and why?”, Aff couldn’t read his mind.

“Mr. Sperbuen, I am sorry but I did everything I can already”, Barry said to Yaya’s father. She was right beside her father, caressing his back. “I am sorry, Yaya…”

“It’s okay, you help enough and I thank you for that”, she said. While her father stood up and wanted to end this conversation. “Yaya, pack up your stuff now. We need to go-“, her father said.

“Wait, where are you going?”, Barry asked if why they in such hurry.

“Your father’s men will come later and this house doesn’t belong to us any longer”, he explained. He looked outside from the window, it was very hot and they just couldn’t go out on a broad daylight.

“Wait-“

“Barry, stop it already. You helped us out and that’s enough”, Yaya said and he sees her eyes getting teary. “Wait. Let me help you for one last time-“

“No, that’s enough”

“I just can’t let you and your father walk out from this house on a broad daylight”, he stood up and reassures their security for one last time.

“Barry, it will waste your time to help us for one last time. I don’t want to find out that the next thing will happen, the reason why you got beaten by your father was because us”, she said.

“You’re jumping too much to conclusions. That will never happen and please let me help you for one last time. I will give you a ride—no, I will let you live to a place where my father couldn’t find you”, Barry was getting worried and he doesn’t want to happen to what happened yesterday. What matters to him at this moment is to save Yaya and her father.

Mark was done with his photoshoot, but as soon as he received a phone call from the hospital, he is needed there and so he had to go there. Someone called coming from an avid fan who wants his presence, most people and especially his fans know how dedicated he is and fulfilling a patient’s wish to see him is not so hard for him to do so.

He got inside of his car and as soon as he parked his car, he accidentally bumped onto Mint who’s in a hurry to get inside the hospital. He wondered why she’s in the same hospital with him. He ignored as he watch her headed to the elevator while he went straight to the receptionist to find the room 310.

As soon as he reaches the third floor and found the room 310. The next thing happened he was surrounded by some nurses as they were thrill to see him there. He was on his way to the room 310 and so he asked one of the nurses to show him the way to the designated room he was looking for.

Por uses his binoculars to locate the pearl farm island. He was on his way to visit the said island, the promising island that will give him more opportunities in the near future. Asking the man who controls the yacht “I am going to this island”, Por let him showed the brochure of Dream Pearl Farm.

“The pearl farm island?”, he just repeated what the brochure obviously says.

“Yes”, he simply answered. The man doubts if he can really bring him to his destination. “Is there a problem?”

“I don’t know if I can really bring you to that place. Are you really sure that you’re planning to go the pearl farm island?”, he just nodded and do as what he’s asking for. “I will tell you, the pearl farm island is not for sale…”, the man said all of a sudden.

“What?”

“You see, if you’re here to buy the island. Well, I tell you now, it’s not for sale and the caretaker doesn’t plan to entertain someone like you”, the man warned him with his glare.

Por would never have thought that his father would hire to protect the island all these years. “I am sorry, but I am not here to buy the island”

“Let me guess, you are going to that island to court the island owner’s daughter?”, the man smiled as if he was joking. On the second thought, Por never realized that his father would have a daughter.

“A daughter?”, he asked.

“Stop pretending. You’re here to court the island owner’s daughter. Don’t tell me you don’t know Ploy Chermarn”, he said. “Aside from being the caretaker of the island, she’s highly known as the mermaid’s island. She’s called by that because she loves to dive all the time and she loves her grandfather’s island”, he continued.

“Her grandfather?”, now Por is getting more confuse as he doesn’t know what he got into. This man is trying to give him more information about his father? “Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about-“

“I will assume that you’re a foreign who’s on his way to have interest on Ploy’s island. Well, I will warn you now. She doesn’t give out her island just like that, she’s the queen of her territory and so I am warning you to give up”, the man ended.

Por had no idea what he’s talking about, but he’s starting to get the picture all wrong. His father doesn’t plan to let him marry his own daughter, right? But how come, Thasarit never mentioned of having a daughter in the first place?

“Fine. Please send be back to the main”, Por said as he let the man assumed that he’s interested to the island. The man laughed and tapped his back because of his honesty. The man turned the steering wheel as he granted Por’s wish to go back at the main.

Por plans to investigate the island before he goes there by himself. First of all, he doesn’t want his father to find out what he’s going to do and so he spend his own money and try to find more information to the people who stays at the main. He assures that they know something about the pearl farm island just like this man who opened some information to him.

He’s been watching there for so long and never realized that all the nurses were seeking him for an autograph. Mark’s popularity noticed by Mint and her child who’s lying at the patient’s bed, he meets her glare.

He enters without permission and Mint stood up if wondering what he is doing here. Mark even locked the door to ensure that the nurses and other people from outside the room won’t disturb them.

“What are you doing here? Why the people outside chasing you?”, she asked as she approached him.

The child was greeting him but Mark ignored and faced Mint instead. “I don’t know if who called me, if it was you who requested or your son did it. I want to know why…”

“Mom, I called Dad to visit me…”, the little boy said who sit up straight.

“He’s not your father. For how many times do I have to tell you that?”, she looked at her son. “Get out now…”, she said to Mark as she returns her attention to him.

“You just can’t let me get out of this room. I had enough trouble because of your son who called and requested me to see him”, he said. “Let me ask you one thing, how did this happen? If he’s really not my son, then why he keeps insisting that I am his father?”

“It’s none of your business. Please leave now…”, chasing him away.

“Mom, I called dad to-“

“Stop it! I told you, HE-IS-NOT-YOUR-FATHER!”, shouted at her son and grabbed Mark’s arm as keep pulling him away until she reaches the door and as she opens; several photographers taking pictures of them together.

Aum waited outside the fancy restaurant, he wasn’t even waiting for the women he’s going to meet tonight, but he’s rather waiting for Aff. She’s late and Aum can’t go inside if she hasn’t arrived yet.

A few minutes later, a red Ferrari arrives in front of him. He had no clue who owns the car and blocking his way, but definitely he just can’t let this car owner stand a chance against his car. He picked up his phone and plans to call Aff but he cancelled it as soon the person he’s expecting to arrive owns the fancy car.

“Aff?”, he’s still quite shock with her grand entrance. Aff wasn’t wearing her usual attire, he don’t see her nerdy eyeglasses and jumper suit that filled with stained. Like in a movie scene; a woman got out of the car wearing a brown leather jacket with her white razor that serves as her under shirt. There was slight cleavage, so she still looked decent. Then, her overhaul skinny jeans emphasize her long legs and paired it with darker brown boots.

In short, she looked human for the first time. Aum thought that she will look even hotter if she’ll wear that outfit on daylight. However, this is the first time he have seen her wearing that kind of outfit. “Sorry, I am late… caught in a traffic jam”

Aum was still stunned after realizing how pretty she was and if only she could wear that kind of outfit a long time ago, it will be even more pleasant to his sight. “Aum!”, she shouted at him.

Back to reality, Aum finally got back to his senses but he just can’t help how stunning his friend. “Huh? Wait, where’s your glasses? Why are you wearing that kind of outfit?”

“Do I look funny to what I am wearing right now?”, she asked.

“No. I am just asking…”, Aum said and tries to hide the kind of feeling that he’s enjoying staring at her on that moment. Aff grabbed his hand, telling him that they should get inside now.

“Let’s go, your girls are waiting”

Aum followed her as she was holding his hand; he almost forgot he was here for a date with his women in the list. However, will he be able to resist the moment he saw Aff’s transformation. They got inside and took their seats. The first woman who came and joined them is a make-up artist, but not just an ordinary one but rather a famous one. The last time he saw her was at the car event show, she took time to attend when he sent her an invitation.

Aff on the other hand was studying her features, but the woman got insecure as Aff was sitting right next to Aum. Aum felt that the woman starting to feel awkward and Aff distant herself from him a little.

They decided to order before Aum had to start talking about his main problem and offer.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so very much for the quick updates.

Each chapter is getting better and better!

You are awesome!