gas prices.....

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
^^^not true we are running out oil the oil in Alaska if we do decide to drill might last mayb around 20-30 years look of the cars and the growing population of people more people are going to drive. Oil is a limited resource in this world.

natty

Chubs
the reason why there are low production is because most of these countries do not have the technology to pump more oils except for saudi. they can pump up to 11 million barrels per day.. currently they are pumping about 9 million while other countries are probably only pumping about 1-2 (not sure about canada). however saudi refuses to... they said that when production increases, the demand increases so they opt not to do that... we, the u.s has about 700+ million barrels of oil in the reserve right now.. the government refuse to release those incase of emergency.. like for example we go into war with the whole middle east or maybe even canada (who is our biggest oil exporter) and they stop the export of oil, we will need those reserve.... indonesia just opt out of opec because of the high oil price and they are only going to produce for their own country now... brazil is going to put more money into searching for oil off their coast but first they must bid for the equipment since that is in demand atm.

european countries face high gas price years ago but they are not suffering as much because of 1. their currency is not tumbling and 2. they went "greener" long time ago.... their cars are smaller, require less gas (might be due to the size of their country as well)..

i think we need to shift our focus and our ways.. i say screw opec and become energy independent.. find other ways that doesn't include taking food from the poor either.. also anwar is believe to have at least 10-20 billion barrels of oil (not including the oils that they recently found either which was speculated to be as big as anwar)... add that to alternative energy, we don't have to look to other countries..

but it's all wishful thinking.. for now..

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
^^^ i agree with what you say and we should jus all switch are cars to another alternative energy that we have unlimited resource of

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
$4.09 for 87 Unleaded where I'm at (MN) ... shit jump from $3.80 to $4.09 overnight ... that's a fukkin $0.29 jump ....

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Man, gas price over here down south LA went up to $5.29 per gallon.

I sure see alot of people riding bike and scooter these past weeks.