Gen.Vang.Paos Bday

kulyia

RUK
well actually it was on Sunday.Im not sure how old he is.But his birthday party was heild in SAC.Entrance was 45 per person.Last year was 100 ithink.How iknoe these?I saw him on Saturday before the birthday.And my Cousin told me.What do you guys think of him?And other stuff that involves him??

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
what? They charge you to go celebrate his birthday with him?
lame? how old is he now anyways?
I bet people didn't even get to go shake his hands though...

I remember he came to our city this past spring and people hu plig for him - but they wouldn't even allow people to TAKE PICTURES of him!! isn't that messed up?

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
i can't believe they charge to enter his b-day. hmong people are so cheap! i remember 10 years ago when he was in Greenbay and they charged 400 dollars for handshake. i mean comon...even that idiot Bush doesnt charge

stephanie

sarNie Adult
that's rediculous!!! i mean i appreciated what he had done for us hmong ppl but seriously, that's beyound messed up. friggin ppl act like he's the hmong god or sumthing. it bugs me when ppl are like that.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
what the heck is this? a hmong miley cyrus?
i will never pay to go to someone's birthday party..
that's my christmas shopping money! ahaha.

kulyia

RUK
i can't believe they charge to enter his b-day. hmong people are so cheap! i remember 10 years ago when he was in Greenbay and they charged 400 dollars for handshake. i mean comon...even that idiot Bush doesnt charge

WOW.really?..10 years ago, i was still in little school..lol.but ive seen folks shake his hands before but they didnt pay.family stuff/reunions.