Get ready for: MISS HMONG MILWAUKEE 08-09

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
if you were the coordinator.. you'd want some feedback too...
you can't always expect positive comments.. you gotta take the criticism
and work on improving...

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
yeah, i am sure the coordinator would love negative comments as well as positive...so far, all i see is blabbing your mouth on how sh*ting the pageant is only... :D

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
you need to get out more to see the other side of the story and than gather a firm opinion...dont just listen to one side coming from misleading sources. this is where gossiping occurred. :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
you need to get out more to see the other side of the story and than gather a firm opinion...dont just listen to one side coming from misleading sources. this is where gossiping occurred. :D
i've actually watched the pageants before..
and they are beginning to be something that wastes my time..
but if i get real bored.. then i'll watch it for a bit..
just for the laughs.. because the girls are really nervous and forget what they're going to say.. lol
i used to mess up on my dances when i got really nervous.. there is just a load of people looking at you.. ahaha...

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
i've actually watched the pageants before..
and they are beginning to be something that wastes my time..
but if i get real bored.. then i'll watch it for a bit..
just for the laughs.. because the girls are really nervous and forget what they're going to say.. lol
i used to mess up on my dances when i got really nervous.. there is just a load of people looking at you.. ahaha...

than you shouldn't doubt them cause they actually went up there and try it...trust me, when your on the stage, its a totally differ story cause all eyes are on you...

one thought, why don't you try it out...i want to hear all about it from you and the experience, maybe you will appreciated the effort other are putting in.

by the way, i see your comment in the MISS HMONG CA that one of your cousin is running for it, why don't you join her? hehehe...:D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
damn that prize money sounds pretty good i dont mind getting third place..or did someone just put in one too many zeros? lol
i'm always joking around that i'm going to enter. if i do in the next 100 years all you sarnies should come support me hahahaha.
**you know you really dont have to be a pagent queen to help out the community.**

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I like Hmong pageants, but they are such a waste of time.. Some take DAYS and are very unorganized...
I would prefer it to be quick and easy like American pageants on TV where everything is organized and practiced and takes only like, 2 hours to finish the pageant... Maybe by this method not many girls will have the pressure on her and they could perform better too...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
than you shouldn't doubt them cause they actually went up there and try it...trust me, when your on the stage, its a totally differ story cause all eyes are on you...

one thought, why don't you try it out...i want to hear all about it from you and the experience, maybe you will appreciated the effort other are putting in.

by the way, i see your comment in the MISS HMONG CA that one of your cousin is running for it, why don't you join her? hehehe...:D
i've been on stage lots of times..
i've made speeches in front of crowds..
i do know how nerve racking it is.. lol...
and yes.. i did ask my sister-n-law if she is in the pageant.. and.. she is.. ehehe
she said that there are only 6 contestants so far...
why don't we all join?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
and yes.. i did ask my sister-n-law if she is in the pageant.. and.. she is.. ehehe
why don't we all join?

Your sister-in-law is going to be in the pageant? I thought only single people can be in the pageant.

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
why don't we all join?

sister-in-law? hmmm, i am with fearless...i thought single unmarried ladies are in the pageant? explain yourself please?

yeah, i will join when you join too...hehehe :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
sister-in-law? hmmm, i am with fearless...i thought single unmarried ladies are in the pageant? explain yourself please?

yeah, i will join when you join too...hehehe :D
she's not really my sister-in-law.. lol..
she's my brother-n-law's sister...
whatever the heck i'm supposed to call her.. ehehe