Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

jakjann

Jakjann
If I not wrong, Ton and Dew the star4 will act in this drama too, because they both have told on THE STAR 5 that they have a lakorn togehter and is about action, too

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
If I not wrong, Ton and Dew the star4 will act in this drama too, because they both have told on THE STAR 5 that they have a lakorn togehter and is about action, too

Really that is nice,,,Ton as well and Dew too...I just hope it's Vill as the N'ek,,,sorry to input that as always,,,she and Son just happen to be my favourite at the moment.......

jakjann

Jakjann
my feeling nangek will be best or pueng, i hope can be best o watched she on pen tor and her acting is better then KLKSS

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
my feeling nangek will be best or pueng, i hope can be best o watched she on pen tor and her acting is better then KLKSS
My hope and wish is Vill but if not her then it's ok, I support Son for 1st Ep. then I switch off the lakorn...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
why why does exact do this?? not confirming their leads; the LONG wait...shouldn't the director already have in mind who they want...lol hope they're setting us up for disappointment

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
can't wait to watch this one. my fiance who hates lakorns, recommends this one; he watched the old version with his sister and really likes it.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Love it to be Son & Vill, they just to cute and suitable for me to resist; It be so good and popular for this lakorn to have these couple on screen again.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
same here...but i want to see a different n'ek.....ton should be in here....because he's good at acting i think he's even better than son....