Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

maijune

SarNie Adult
do you guys think it would be better if peun kanya still n'ek?....i love her in ngao asoke....she would be cute in this one as well...it was just my point of view...no offended...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
grand's pretty but i think if wiew or pueng or best play in this lakorn it would be better....but grand is a good starter....i love the lakorn so far...its cute...

fanny

sarNie Adult
forget about grand and son for a minute. whyyyyyyyyy my cutie pol play bad in here, i was waiting for him to come back, but not as rai. i never see mam and tang's version, i didnt know that this lakorn was supposed to be princess and regular guy type lakorn. well, i was never son's fan, but it looks like he had improved 10 percent of his acting compared to his last lakorn. as for grand i so hate her big hair style, its so big its like blocking her face. i think i like her sister more than her.

little

sarNie Adult
i watch ep 1 i never seen with tang and mam. but it's ok i don't know i guess i'm not into this type of lakorn where there kingdoms and fightings and n'ek and p'ek cant be together. plus p'ek he's not a virgin anymore only with n' ek i like others no way cus it shows him and his ex taking pictures together in bed. I cant take it. sorry it's just me. i like grand sometimes she looks weird. i like her music that's why plus at least i get to see some new faces tired of seeing the same actors over and over again. not liking the storyline most likely but i really want to know the ending so i migh tune in here and there.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I think it would better if Vil is nangeke. She is beautiful and very cute face. When watching lakorn I they zooming the face. You wanted to say wow that girl is pretty in some angle. But with Grand I just can't see any. It is her hair, her mouth and lips or maybe her nose is not pointy enough for the camera. I'm not Vil fan. As a princess they suppose to be pretty in lakorn though because they have the choice to pick and should pick the pretty ones if they want their lakorn to be a hit, not real life. The old version with Mam Kathaleeya, she is tall, slim, pretty and elegant. This is 2009 the nangeke is suppose to be prettier than Mam. Why do a remake if nang eke does not has the qualification as a princess at ALL!

Not bad so far. I like it. This and Pleurng See Roong are the only new lakorns I'm watching. Anyone know where I find the theme song for the first version sung by Tang (I think)?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this lakorn. Son acting did improved. Not bad for Grand first time being a n'ek even though she maybe not a pretty like Wiew & Pueng but I like this girl as a person.

amythao

sarNie Adult
Chipperly
Posted Today, 08:56 PM

Isn't it "Yark Yood Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah?" did they update the title?
Yes, they change the name to Ghep Tawan Wia Tee Plai Faa...

I do see that Son has very improved in his acting. I very happy to see Grand as the leading actress in this lakorn. She still has more room to show the viewer of her acting in this.

cecilia

Staff member
hm .. the pace is a bit slow for me -- plus, i'm not fond of Son yet .. Grand, pretty good for a starter.
i don't think i'll continue on this unless something it starts to pick up.

theebby01

sarNie Hatchling
I think it would better if Vil is nangeke. She is beautiful and very cute face. When watching lakorn I they zooming the face. You wanted to say wow that girl is pretty in some angle. But with Grand I just can't see any. It is her hair, her mouth and lips or maybe her nose is not pointy enough for the camera. I'm not Vil fan. As a princess they suppose to be pretty in lakorn though because they have the choice to pick and should pick the pretty ones if they want their lakorn to be a hit, not real life. The old version with Mam Kathaleeya, she is tall, slim, pretty and elegant. This is 2009 the nangeke is suppose to be prettier than Mam. Why do a remake if nang eke does not has the qualification as a princess at ALL!
I think if Peung was n'ek,
this might be ahit.
Because she a great actress and In my opinion
can act better

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
Wow this lakorn is really good but they should cut out those kingdom thingy its so boring i have to skip it,but now im watching Liam ruk,Kularb neu mek and this one :)

natty

Chubs
Oh wow, grand in a lakorn now? I knew exact was going to promote her cus she was so dang popular during the star 5 and most people felt she got cheated. However gosh why does it have to be this lakorn, the ending sucks! Plus it's Son.. ack.. Even if Peung or Vil were to star in this, it still wouldn't be a big hit cus Son is the praek.

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
i agree with alot of the comments.
i wish peung or vill was the main character...

grand...her acting is alright, but the princess is supposed to be super gorgeous and prety...she's just cute.

her face shape is a bit awkward i guess...(like an alien) hahah..not to be mean though :p

this lakorn looks interesting! but i wished they had a better nang egg :p

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I agree with u 100%, Just love Son & Vill, it would have been a big hit to have Son & Vill as a couple...