Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

pixie_dust

sarNie Egg
I still prefer Pueng or View; they have the princess-type vibe that fits the role. Grand she's good, but something about her strikes me thinking her as the 'nang-rai' role.. but the scenes with her and Son are cute.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I agree that it's depend on prefference on who u want to see on screen and sometimes ur favourite stars does get bash once in a while so u can't really protect them especially newbies,,,for my opinion I think Son does looks nice with Vill because they have similar face structure, body type and skin tone as well...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Just my prefference, i think Son looks better with Vill, even though the lakorn has been aired for a while, I actually love the origin lakorn and I am a fan of Son, it's put me off watching him with Grand, I am not critising her on her acting skills, she is very good but the personality doesn't suit the role of this lakorn....I preffer Vill..

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
There's absolutely nothing wrong with having different preferences but when the exact same thing is being repeated about 5 times on each page, it gets tiresome and unnecessary. Plus this is a lakorn thread of Grand and Son, so lets keep it about Grand and Son. Discussions on other nang eks can be made outside of this thread?

Anyway, I'm surprised that this is going to last 50 episodes? It seems like it's going to end faster than that. I sure hope they wont be dragging the plot out O_O

solin

sarNie Adult
I agree that people can have their preferences and nobody will blame someone. But the problem is like Miko said, It becomes boring and unnecessary when we have on every pages comments saying that people would prefer Pueung or Vill more than Grand who is playing in the lakorn which is aired yet ! I just don't understand why people can't just get over this fact and accept Grand/Son and stop mentioning about other actresses they prefer on their every single comment while we are here in a Son/Grand Thread. If you guys really want to speak about your favorite couple that much so simply go to a special thread or make a fanfic !
I don't think if people comes to your Son/Vill or Son/Pueung thread just in order to say everytime "I have difficulty to watch the n'ek because It look weird" "I would hope It could be X instead" you guys will get tired as much as me now !

And sorry if you feel I am too rude.

As for the princess thing, I think if Grand has been chosen It's for a good reason ! The princess played by Grand isnt the typical image in lakorns but It's more realistic of the real princesses of nowadays !

Anyway, I'm surprised that this is going to last 50 episodes? It seems like it's going to end faster than that. I sure hope they wont be dragging the plot out O_O
I think the same way ! I don't feel that It will last 50 episodes because everything goes quite fast and we are already at the point he will discover her true identity. I can even feel the end in few episodes lol. Because It will be strange if they decide to start dragging it at this point of the story.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww Dancy that is a really cute mv! Great job :D. Here's an mv of the beginning them sang by Dew, credits to Grand's Fanpage on Facebook: http://www.gmember.com/player/embedcode/facebook/mv/6420/0903998401.html?ref=20100111104633
Thanks Nai_1_1. And thanks for sharing the link to the mv song Dew sang. I love this song lol...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
im really digging this lakorn..i remember watching the old version with Tang & Mam..i was completely in love with it...something about the pra ek that catches my attention..don't know what it is...but damn..he's gorgeous..lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I haven't seen the original version, but heard that it was very good. I think the remake is going ok. Seeing Pol on the screen as a bad guy (hottness)is totally worth watching it.

Sam [teetuk]--is that you?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some caps I did from esp 12, of Grand & Son their sweet moment along together.... :blush: :wub:

At the beach...

At night Son surprise Grand

Next week esp...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
I haven't seen the original version, but heard that it was very good. I think the remake is going ok. Seeing Pol on the screen as a bad guy (hottness)is totally worth watching it.

Sam [teetuk]--is that you?
hehe..holaaa loveeee...i miss you!!!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
hehe..holaaa loveeee...i miss you!!!
OMG! Love! it's been awhile! Have you had a change of heart? What happened to the love to our hottie Pong? Speaking of Pong, have you watch his lakorn with Aom? OMg hottness!!

Sorry back to GTWTPF...I love Pol's role. I haven't seen him in such role so i'm loving it. Love him in the uniform!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
OMG! Love! it's been awhile! Have you had a change of heart? What happened to the love to our hottie Pong? Speaking of Pong, have you watch his lakorn with Aom? OMg hottness!!

Sorry back to GTWTPF...I love Pol's role. I haven't seen him in such role so i'm loving it. Love him in the uniform!

awww mama...you know that i still have love for our hottie Pong..yes i saw it..omg..*drools* hehe

but this pra ek is just "omg" yummy...lol fresh meat...haha just something about him..

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
awww mama...you know that i still have love for our hottie Pong..yes i saw it..omg..*drools* hehe

but this pra ek is just "omg" yummy...lol fresh meat...haha just something about him..
Fresh meat?? I don't know...I'm a little bias here as you probably can tell when it comes to hotties!!! (I want to be easy on the eyes and skillful..if you know what i mean here) :lol: :p B)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
..i feel like i'm missing out :( i stopped at ep. 3 once i found out they didnt end up together at the end.. can someone just confirm to me that they'll change this remake and i'll watch it again! :D haha i miss watching my hottie son!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks Nai_1_1. And thanks for sharing the link to the mv song Dew sang. I love this song lol...
Your welcome! I love this song too. Here's another version of the mv on youtube with thai lyrics although this one to me sounds mellower than the version used in the lakorn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHRRtVvCr2I

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, since when are threads limited to opinions. I think all those who prefers Vill or Peung come in here not just to bash on Grand. I think, like me, as much as they love/like this lakorn right now, we will never be content because the ones we like are not in the lakorn.

amythao

sarNie Adult
I don't why peoples still talking about changing the leading actress when the lakorn is already airing and they can't change the leading actress now. Peoples should stop posting images or posting anything that is related to this lakorn. Why can we all just enjoy watch what has already been done and if you want to talk about your favorite onscreen couple or SPAM go here A Suggestion Regarding Spamming. This topic should only be about this lakorn and the actor/actress in it.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I agreed with you guys..I mean this thread is about Son's and Grand here...not about who you like and who should play N'ake. Com'on it's almost ending anyways, so give it a rest already, if you don't like Grand than don't be watching it and complaining that you prefer this person or that person..and wat the heck, I respect you're opinion and all, but some of the comments is being repeated in each page...and wat is up with posting up the pic of Vill here...I know that you are fans and would like to share it, but please, post it up somewhere else...Again I'm not bashing at you guys or anything, or didn't mean to disrespect your opinions, but just lessen it up a little more..

Anyways, for those who are/or is not complaining about the N'ake or P'ake..here is the BTS that I found...enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzZPNtpncE

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
..i feel like i'm missing out :( i stopped at ep. 3 once i found out they didnt end up together at the end.. can someone just confirm to me that they'll change this remake and i'll watch it again! :D haha i miss watching my hottie son!
Even though they don't end up together, the ending is still pretty good. In the old version, they spend the night together. I hope they keep it the same in this version.

It's a sad ending, but not every story have a happy ending.