"Ghost" Asian version of American movie of Demi and Patrick

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow Asian is remaking American movie. It seem like this time the girl is the ghost.

Staring: Nanako Matsushima and Seung-heon Song

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol did they a 180 degree flip. I am a bit iffy about how well this is going to turn out.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I was a little shocked as well when I heard about it. But I have high hopes since it IS SongSeungHoon. He usually chooses his work wisely. And even if it isn't good, it'll still hit #1 in the box office since it is SSH. :lol: ..and since it'll be in both Korean and Japan. His Japanese support is ginormous which is probably why he also wanted to star in this collaboration.

It'll be out next week at CGV Cinemas in Los Angeles. If anyone is near the area, let's meet up! XD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh man.. i didnt even know about this.. but omg.. SSH and NANAKO!! OMGAHHH I LOVE HER!!! hmm i hope this movie will do well.. i love the two stars... hmm and GHOST.. i wasn't really a fan of that movie.. lol maybe i was too young at that time to understand.. hmm shall go searching for that movie again and watch..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I am not talking about how well it will flare in the box office. I am talking about the storyline itself.