ghost call

kulyia

RUK
im not sure if it is true or not but so far today .. TODAY.. i have two people telling me about the prank call that can take away your soul? sounds unbelievable. i dont believe in it however, the thought of it sounds scary.. Something about the phone number being from thailand or laos.. And it's a weird number. Anyhow have you guys heard of it? just curious

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
theres a similar thread like this somewhere else..<found it> http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/41212-super-natural/

but its funny..my cousin just brought this up today too..and this has been around forever..so far..3 deaths..are they sure that the phone call is the cause of it? sorries for being soo..rude. i mean..if its a number u dont kno, just dont pick up. yea..*shivers*..but still..everyone should kno better. and like someone mentioned in the other thread..it could be a chain letter getting outta hand..<i think thats what it might be..like all those other useless text chains or myspace chains..>

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
yup I hear it from my mom.....she told us we see a weird number don't answer too....

there some people already answer and die already you might not what is on the other side on the phone.....I heard that thai or some people is doing some " khawb koob" going by phone.....watch out for the phone ringing....

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
yup I hear it from my mom.....she told us we see a weird number don't answer too....

there some people already answer and die already you might not what is on the other side on the phone.....I heard that thai or some people is doing some " khawb koob" going by phone.....watch out for the phone ringing....
visiting my cousin on saturday, she said the same thing...khawb koob..mmm..who knows.. im still cynical lol