Ghost

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Yall have to watch this drama. The scenes between Zack and Eza are too cute. Like when he tells her to be more sexy and show more chest and then theres the sad scenes when he tires to comfort her but cant. "Dirty Dave likes to watch." That was hillarious!
This is a drama filled with laughter, semi tears, love, revenge, death and murder. It will definatly leave you with a bittter sweet feeling.
I love love love the letter Zack wrote to Eza "You only have one life to live..." it also makes you think have you been treating others well? Do you really have tomorrow to make it up to them or to make it up to yourself? We never know when well leave this place or when those we love will leave.
Throughout this series you'll catch yourself just smiling because of the silly things Zack and Eza does or says towards one another. Hope you all will enjoy this as much as I did. Ohhh not to mention the ost is super good too! lol
Thanks An!!! :kiss:

OOuuuu I forgot to add theres a SUPER CRAZY FAN GIRL in here and omg! please girls and guys dont ever get that crazy over a celeb!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N1huPtcxYQ

Ghost tells of Eza (Cheryl Samad), a witty journalist who endeavours to solve a mystery surrounding the demise of her favourite film star, Zack Imran (Nazrudin Rahman). Eza's life took a big turn when she met Zack leaving a hotel, lost and disoriented.

Eza's excitement turned into fear as she discovered Zack had died, purportedly from an accident. Worse, Eza's nightmare was complete as she realised only she could see Zack's soul! Yet, as time flies, a bond between the living and the dead materializes. At Zack knows why he was tied with Eza, which is to know how he really died and solve the riddles in his life.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_(TV_series)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Thanks.. I'll just drool and pretend I have a bowl of pho while I look at the pic...:loool:

the pho restaurant is too far and I don't live with Momma anymore.. so I'll just stare at your pic, Ami. :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww so im gonna be torturing with the pic of the pho huh?!

my bowl will be all red..flooded with pepper and pepper oil lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahem missy im not at home you know..my msn at home is prolly flashing then..lol

i meant im online on here :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg..lol..ur so goin to kill me if u read the chatboxes...XD

hmm...what have you been doing huh an?

i will read it later tonight..cause im not going straight home today..so i will chat with you later..if you are still around by then...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Lome!!!
Dont eat pho dont even stare @ pho just watch Ghost! lmao its super duper good!
I need more people to finish it so I can have a group discussion!
I'm going crazy here!!! :wacko:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Lome!!!

moh wait for me...i havent even started it yet... i might start it tonight, depends on if i finish my other lakorn first. the one i told you about last night! sood dtae fah kumnode..i am almost on epi 7 my last epi..then i gotta search for more..somewhere.. :huh:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Lome!!!
lol....i noe!!!
i only gt 1 hour n 45mins sleep today while liz almost gt a physical fever...
im at eps9 nw...when ur bak later...we can discuss...gosh tis is addicting!!

moh wait for me...i havent even started it yet... i might start it tonight, depends on if i finish my other lakorn first. the one i told you about last night! sood dtae fah kumnode..i am almost on epi 7 my last epi..then i gotta search for more..somewhere.. :huh:
nooooo granny...watch this first!!!
plssss...plssss....plsssssssss

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Lome!!!
Girl.. I'll start it tomorrow. I just found out about it today.. hopefully they have subtitles.. but once I get it going.. I sure will have lots to discuss with ya'll. :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
an, is this the series you were talking about in JLR thread? the plot seems so interesting... I'll try to watch it on weekend.. :lol: does it have english subs?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Girl.. I'll start it tomorrow. I just found out about it today.. hopefully they have subtitles.. but once I get it going.. I sure will have lots to discuss with ya'll. :D
wooot...lome..start fast...yes..all the eps gt english sub...except eps 1....thats why i did a translation...d/l it here..

http://www.zshare.net/download/1696104980790c39/

an, is this the series you were talking about in JLR thread? the plot seems so interesting... I'll try to watch it on weekend.. :lol: does it have english subs?
yesss...its this one...well..*cough*....i made most of the GHOST fever lol..once u start watchin u dont wana stop...lol...watch it ASAP...yes...all eps got eng sub except for eps 1 but i translated it for u girls...download it here..

http://www.zshare.net/download/1696104980790c39/

p/s:I dont noe hw many time i gotta repeat that line..lolx XD