Ghost

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao waaa only 1hr and 45 mins :blink: CRAZY! hahaha
good good now we can finally have a discusson unless were waiting for Ami too?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yesh im done..lmao its now 3:30 am...

so where is the dicussion gonna be at?? msn?? lol...talk away girls..unless we have to wait til i get back from work on friday ....saturday asias' time lol

i love how everything connects in this drama...very cool!!!...make you suspicous of everyone..but all came down to.... hmmmm i guess they will have to watch it to find out!!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha...i told ya...once u start u just want to finish it lol...
r u ok?Geez...u gt cramp n all...n ur sleepin at 3.30am!?!?
yea...we will hav it in msn...wait till ur bak k =]
ahaha...yes...the plot RAWKS!!!so unsuspected murderer...lol...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
The themesong for GHOST

masih jua

disini ku menanti (I'm here waiting)
aku menanti (I'm still waiting)
dalam tidur ku terjaga dan terasa sunyi (I woke up from my sleep and felt all alone)
kedinginan semata2 menyelubungi (The coldness is covering me)
masih jua (Still)
disini ku menanti (Here I'm waiting)
masih jua (Still)
aku menanti (I wait)
masih jua (Still)
aku menanti ( I wait)
masih jua.........aku menanti (Still......I wait...)

The mp3...sang by Chelsea Ng and Douglas Lim

chelsia_ng___douglas_lim_-_masih_jua_2.mp3 - 2.20MB

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
WARNING: before u watch u need to know that u'll become addicted won't eat or sleep just ot finish watching it. we must tell u we r note responsible for any pain or lack of sleep

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
not only the disclaimer...look at her avvy n sigg...*cough* arisa *cough*

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol super fever..an..did the girl that plays eza played in any other drama..the guy too...lol i like these two... ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah they do but i'm not sure what is call the name is close to the word memory hehe. sorry i know i'm not an hehe.

mai pen rai ja arisa...anyone can answer if they know the answer (s) ...lol i just thought an would know..since she spoke the same language, thats all! ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahhh....what to do!! So many series to watch at the moment... and I only got twwo eyes.. wish I had more, so I can watch 3 or 4 series at the same time. lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol super fever..an..did the girl that plays eza played in any other drama..the guy too...lol i like these two... ^_^
erm...yes....but i need tme to find whether the series is uploaded in youtube k^^

mai pen rai ja arisa...anyone can answer if they know the answer (s) ...lol i just thought an would know..since she spoke the same language, thats all! ^_^
lol...yes i will help my granny =D

ahhh....what to do!! So many series to watch at the moment... and I only got twwo eyes.. wish I had more, so I can watch 3 or 4 series at the same time. lol
lol...watch ghost first lome!u wont regret it!