Ghost

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O this drama sound interesting; but but... omg .. im already watching gay roy ruk.. and kwarm rub korng superstar.. what to do what to do... -.O I have self-control. I will be ok.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol well if u read my warning than u can tell that u'll be addicted to this one hehe. besides i drop my other lakorns to watch this one beause i was watching GRR too.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
awww, yes all my sisters are having 'ghost' fever lmao. i finished ep.1 yesterday, it's quite good!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I watch episode 01... I can't pause everything to many things to do! Lol I like it though.. but right now I'm focused on getting my sites up >.< I've been working on them for months and yet no progress lol so I have to work on those :p and my fanfic =/ LOL I normally write 3 chapters a day but lately i be lagging u girls are bad trying to get me to stray!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol tina...once you started it, you will most likely pause the other lakorns..i sure did too..
muahaha..talkin frm experience ami? XD

I watch episode 01... I can't pause everything to many things to do! Lol I like it though.. but right now I'm focused on getting my sites up >.< I've been working on them for months and yet no progress lol so I have to work on those :p and my fanfic =/ LOL I normally write 3 chapters a day but lately i be lagging u girls are bad trying to get me to stray!
ahaha....yesh...we r bad influence lol