Gillian And Edison

ling

sarNie Hatchling
I just read about this whole sex thing last night. I must say it is a shame for those girls. I mean they were probably dating at the time and come on now! People do this all the time...they have sex and maybe do a little picture here and there for themselves. These girls probably didn't think twice about it because they were dating. EVERYONE does that. But what Edison should have done was delete the pictures once they stopped dating. I mean what was he keeping them for? To look at and jack off from? He is the one to blame. He should have deleted them and respected the privacy of those girls. I'm sure none of them would have wanted it to be out in public.

Everyone makes mistakes...some people make the really stupid ones but we're all human. It's a shame that they were embarrassed this way. Gosh how horrible. He needs to show up and apologize to all the people who it hurt.
After each failed relationship he should have just hit "delete" and he could have avoided all this hoopla. Well why couldn't he just delete it before he had it fixed? I don't get that. He must have remembered they were in there, you just can't forget something like that right?

All in all, it is just embarrassing for everyone involved. A shame. LESSON be learned..........NEVER take nude pictures or make sex tapes...even with your hubby...because it will most likely bit you in the ass.

BTW how is Jackie Chan involved in this? I'm curious. Did Gillian sleep with him?

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
I just read about this whole sex thing last night. I must say it is a shame for those girls. I mean they were probably dating at the time and come on now! People do this all the time...they have sex and maybe do a little picture here and there for themselves. These girls probably didn't think twice about it because they were dating. EVERYONE does that. But what Edison should have done was delete the pictures once they stopped dating. I mean what was he keeping them for? To look at and jack off from? He is the one to blame. He should have deleted them and respected the privacy of those girls. I'm sure none of them would have wanted it to be out in public.

Everyone makes mistakes...some people make the really stupid ones but we're all human. It's a shame that they were embarrassed this way. Gosh how horrible. He needs to show up and apologize to all the people who it hurt.
After each failed relationship he should have just hit "delete" and he could have avoided all this hoopla. Well why couldn't he just delete it before he had it fixed? I don't get that. He must have remembered they were in there, you just can't forget something like that right?

All in all, it is just embarrassing for everyone involved. A shame. LESSON be learned..........NEVER take nude pictures or make sex tapes...even with your hubby...because it will most likely bit you in the ass.

BTW how is Jackie Chan involved in this? I'm curious. Did Gillian sleep with him?
it was rumored that in Edison/Gillian's sex tape, Edison asked Gillian who was better: Jackie Chan, Albert Yeung, or himself.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I don't see why they are responsible or required to apologize at all. They didn't do anything it's only human nature. Even if they are looked up on to as role models those kids/teens will grow up one day and experience the same experience. I don't see why the media is making such a big fuss about it. Just let them live their private lives.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
It's not what they were doing that is wrong i believe...i think it's because it got out and into the media...! Whatever edison does is his own business...it should not have been put into public...I love edison....i think he's hot and everything too...but i gotta admit since i saw those sex pictures as well it kinda grossed me out...i guess i never thought of him like that or think to see something like that about edison in public...and then when those photos came out it triggerd my mind about im ...And i think thats just how everyone else feels here.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Paris hilton had a sex tape and she got more famous :huh: ; maybe that's what Edison was trying to do? lol ok I kid haha I know this isn't something to kid about, but it's kind of funny. Honestly I think the person who brought the photos and video to the media should be shot to death. I think it's ridiculous. I mean doesn't he have sense of respect whatsoever. In the back of my head if I were going to do something like that I would be like "what if one day I have kids and someone does this to them." Honestly I hope something like that happens to him otherwise he wouldn't learn or feel bad for it at all. =.= I mean where does anyone get off exposing someone else's private life. I hope that extra money in his pocket can buy him out of guilt, disrespect, hatred, and vengeance. Some crazy Edison Chen fan might just cap him lols.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Paris hilton had a sex tape and she got more famous :huh: ; maybe that's what Edison was trying to do? lol ok I kid haha I know this isn't something to kid about, but it's kind of funny. Honestly I think the person who brought the photos and video to the media should be shot to death. I think it's ridiculous. I mean doesn't he have sense of respect whatsoever. In the back of my head if I were going to do something like that I would be like "what if one day I have kids and someone does this to them." Honestly I hope something like that happens to him otherwise he wouldn't learn or feel bad for it at all. =.= I mean where does anyone get off exposing someone else's private life. I hope that extra money in his pocket can buy him out of guilt, disrespect, hatred, and vengeance. Some crazy Edison Chen fan might just cap him lols.

haahah kim kardashian got even more famous after her sex tape..i guess HK is jus the complet opposite lol...anyways, has that guy released anymore stuff?

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
man the whole sex thing is soooo OMG!!!!......tis is such a shame.......when i first heard about it i'm like OMG IS TIS TRUE???.....but yep it's true......

nkaujhmoob100

sarNie Egg
i'm so behind i just heared about tis..couldn't believe it at all..i use to think edison was kute in Gen-Y-cops..but after hearing and searching tis to make sure..gosh i'm soo disspointed in him...wat a disgrace as well as the ladies. I mean y didn't he deleted them off..also sending his laptop in to get it fix while all those images were there..now tat's just dumb..