Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brunettes

• Redheads

• Total voters

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Yeah, there are these three girls with each different haircolors that I like. I can't tell who I should choose. Hoping you guys can tell me who's cooler.

S

sunflower

MARDUK... i'm a brunette... so which one do you think i picked? and you better agree with me!

Rakniran

I want my hair color to be light Brunettes.But to me Brunettes girls are so mean since they are not that attractive i guess. Well ,then i would have to say blondes since they are cool.

Just my opinion. I havent met any Brunettes girls that are nice ,yet. Only the blondes one are nice and cool. Well of course also the dark hair like all asian have..Black are very nice too..

dfemc

sarNie Adult
the blondes seem nice, that's cuz they're usually airheady... [**disclaimer: yeah i'm the queen of stereotypes when it comes to these things, call it experience.]

brunettes rock in EVERY way! =)

trust me... i'm a brunette, i knooow. <_<

Pee

sarNie Elites
dfemc: hahah so funnie XD :loool:

eum.. Marduk does brunettes include people with black hair also? :huh:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
You can't tell if a person's more fun by their hair color no matter what stereotypes say about them...it's their personality that counts and hair doesn't even come close to it.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL yeah Marduk, why dont you just pick the girl based on her personality as oppose to her hair color (which can be dyed to a different color); whereas a personality is somewhat permanent although can be changeable with time.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well...i had met some blondes...they're bitch and snob unless if you have a connection from friends then they would be nice to you...you know what i mean.. also i'm brunette... :rolleyes:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
yeah where's the black hair?... i suppose black hair's clumped into brunettes...

but i still believe jet jet black deserves its own categories.

as far as personality goes, that's changeable and replaceable too...as much as hair is. see who gives u more food? that's how i pick my guys...it keeps one satiated. ;)

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
okay...here's what marduk told me to say..."i understand marduk's predicament...i had to choose once between a brown eyed and a blue eyed...it was hard...but then i realize that hazel eyes are more fun"... <_<...lol...

haha...did you like my support marduk???... :p

but yeah...go for the blonde...some blondes are actually nice and they actually have a brain...which will fit very nicely with yours...red heads are too pale and won't match with asian tan...haha...and brunettes...they're errrrrr...i don't know...lol...just go for the blonde

dfemc

sarNie Adult
the usual cry for support has been revealed. of course,...me being the kind friend that i am to a clown, have also been in the same predicament as that of anti-hmong.

once a upon time, my tragic heart was torn between a blue eyed and a hazel eyed individual. But then one day, some purple eyed boy came along... and that was the end of my quagmire. The world had unravelled its path that very day...he must have been some sort of genetic drift from Elizabeth Taylor's gene pool.

So there it was...the purple eyed boy was IT!...the epitome of choice. the architype of color.

Marduk...u urself, is a wise young soul torn between a similar tragedy. Except urs is found on the cerebral coverings of a young woman's head. Remember that heart of urs, the one that u found the other day, well, here's the time to put it to great use. Walk the opposite direction from where ur heart leads you. It's all for the best. :unsure: it is...and the path shall be revealed to u too.

ps. don't forget the 2 pack of rolos and sour gummie bear packets...coronitas can't be without it. *ahem* they're important decision making tools. A MUST!

ooh. forgot to mention. due to such quagmire, i had to put a poll like this up too...popular opinions count...matters a lot..especially when your heart is still young and coming.

so we understand Marduk...we dooo... :wub: , :ph34r:

dfemc said:
the usual cry for support has been revealed. of course,...me being the kind friend that i am to a clown, have also been in the same predicament as that of anti-hmong.

once a upon time, my tragic heart was torn between a blue eyed and a hazel eyed individual. But then one day, some purple eyed boy came along... and that was the end of my quagmire. The world had unravelled its path that very day...he must have been some sort of genetic drift from Elizabeth Taylor's gene pool.

So there it was...the purple eyed boy was IT!...the epitome of choice. the architype of color.

Marduk...u urself, is a wise young soul torn between a similar tragedy. Except urs is found on the cerebral coverings of a young woman's head. Remember that heart of urs, the one that u found the other day, well, here's the time to put it to great use. Walk the opposite direction from where ur heart leads you. It's all for the best.  :unsure:  it is...and the path shall be revealed to u too.

ps. don't forget the 2 pack of rolos and sour gummie bear packets...coronitas can't be without it. *ahem* they're important decision making tools. A MUST!
[post="40858"][/post]​

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Rakniran said:
I want my hair color to be light Brunettes.But to me Brunettes girls are so mean since they are not that attractive i guess.
[post="40636"][/post]​
Hahaha, it's so true. Isn't that right Sunnie? :blink: :blink:

Thanks for all the advice. I would've made a decision more on personality but hey, I'm shallow and I can't show personality off at a party :loool: ....jk...or am I? :blink:

Honestly, life has been a little blah for me so I thought I'd amuse myself with this poll. But yah, continue on with the debate. Next time, we'll have another poll:

Which guy rocks your Sarnworld socks off? Darvil or Fenix :blink:

Ooh, stay tune!

In other news, last night I walked around in the rain and now I have a cold. Word of advice. If someone you're interested in ever ask you to go walking around in the rain because they have a delusional view of romance, don't do it! It's dumb.

Over and out. B)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
marduk said:
Hahaha, it's so true. Isn't that right Sunnie? :blink: :blink:

Thanks for all the advice. I would've made a decision more on personality but hey, I'm shallow and I can't show personality off at a party :loool: ....jk...or am I? :blink:

Honestly, life has been a little blah for me so I thought I'd amuse myself with this poll. But yah, continue on with the debate. Next time, we'll have another poll:

Which guy rocks your Sarnworld socks off? Darvil or Fenix :blink:

Ooh, stay tune!

In other news, last night I walked around in the rain and now I have a cold. Word of advice. If someone you're interested in ever ask you to go walking around in the rain because they have a delusional view of romance, don't do it! It's dumb.

Over and out. B)
[post="41002"][/post]​
yah, delusional views of romance leads to sickness... sure does. :lmao:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
so.....hair colors determine an individual's amiability now huh? *shakin ma head*

now come on, people. that's just silly. and who, nowadays, are NATURAL brunettes or blondes? yea....thnx to hair coloring products, we consumers get to switch our personalities every 6 months or so. *sigh*

noungning

Heartless
o m g marduk...bka mike... lol why do u pick ur gurls according to hair color... do u even really like them?

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Rakniran said:
I want my hair color to be light Brunettes.But to me Brunettes girls are so mean since they are not that attractive i guess. Well ,then i would have to say blondes since they are cool.
[post="40636"][/post]​
What the...hey, I take offense to that! :lmao: jk but brunettes rocks. Period.

:p :p :p

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Pee said:
dfemc: hahah so funnie XD :loool:

eum.. Marduk does brunettes include people with black hair also? :huh:
[post="40678"][/post]​
it's true...u knooow it. ;) , :rolleyes:

simple-e

sarNie Egg
I dunno why or how their haircolor would tell what type of person they are? Shouldn't you just get to know them and see what they're really like?