Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brunettes

• Redheads

• Total voters

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Haha, I think many of you didn't get the point of my explanation earlier. This poll was a satire. Nothing more, nothing less. But continue with the debate on whether haircolor matters or not.

:)

S

sunflower

:wavecry:
marduk said:
Hahaha, it's so true. Isn't that right Sunnie? :blink: :blink:

Thanks for all the advice. I would've made a decision more on personality but hey, I'm shallow and I can't show personality off at a party :loool: ....jk...or am I? :blink:

Honestly, life has been a little blah for me so I thought I'd amuse myself with this poll. But yah, continue on with the debate. Next time, we'll have another poll:

Which guy rocks your Sarnworld socks off? Darvil or Fenix :blink:

Ooh, stay tune!

In other news, last night I walked around in the rain and now I have a cold. Word of advice. If someone you're interested in ever ask you to go walking around in the rain because they have a delusional view of romance, don't do it! It's dumb.

Over and out. B)
[post="41002"][/post]​

why must you refer to me with that post? you've been thinking too much about me... aniwaise... i am actually really nice! infact i am told all the time that my hair is beautiful! long and beautiful.

marduk.. if you go walking in the rain again, i will beat you up. and as for the cold you got.. you deserve it, you left me to go walking with her....

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
haha Brunettes of course..cuz I'm a Brunette and I'm pretty sure I'm a fun person if ya get to know me :loool:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
HAHHAHAHA . . . it doesnt matter wut hair color u have. .. because i met blondes who are awesome and some who are so bitchy. . same witht he other 2 hair colors. . BUT i picked BRUNETTE beucase im one. . . and i'm a pretty awesome person if ya get to know me :D

sueko

sarNie Egg
you should go for girls for their personality... peeps say that blondes are airheads( which is true for some cases) but i have this brunette in my class and she must a blonde born into the wrong family or something...
when my teacher say something sarcastic, well it's just funny how she reacts to it... i should tape it and put it on the site, no that's to mean lol :loool:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I just sort of lumped them with brunettes. And about the personality thing...I guess I can pick a girl on that, but that's just errrrrr, too much work. I say on first sight, just make a prejudgement call on them based on their haircolor B) .

S

sunflower

marduk said:
I just sort of lumped them with brunettes. And about the personality thing...I guess I can pick a girl on that, but that's just errrrrr, too much work. I say on first sight, just make a prejudgement call on them based on their haircolor B) .
[post="50100"][/post]​

hahahahhahahaha very funny! so what did you decide on doing? going for the brunette? if so.. i'm gonna go dye my hair blonde! :shock:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
sunflower said:
hahahahhahahaha very funny! so what did you decide on doing? going for the brunette? if so.. i'm gonna go dye my hair blonde! :shock:
[post="50168"][/post]​

LOL..... your gonna die your hair blonde???... i like it the way it is...haha....