girls are so uptight!!!

i already got input from the guys. so i'm now looking for input from the girls, although i don't know if girls can be trusted. y'all will just side with each other! -_-

to last night... me and this girl were talking and joking around. the conversation led to dating other people, and she started talking about her past relationships. i just told her i don't do the dating scene (i just hang out) & told her i disliked scheduling or making time for anyone unless it was school or work-related. i said all this in a light-hearted manner, since we were talking about our relationships & dating past, & i don't know. the girl pretty much said "oh. i understand you're busy. goodluck." then she WALKED away. wow!

i wasn't serious about the girl and was just getting a feel for her as to whether we get along or not, but geez. at first, i thought about explaining myself to her... that i disliked scheduling, but it didn't mean i wouldn't but bit my tongue and let her walk away.

what should i do?

dang. it stings being walked away from unless she just wasn't interested and picked that as a good time to walk without making it seem like it was her fault.

what exactly is wrong with just being friends? <_< or seriously, what is up with the whole scenario above?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Hmm...personally, I would never behave like that, but sounds to me like the girl probably felt a bit hurt or embarrased, cause she was probably digging you and then you casually tell her about how you only like hanging out. So... if she is a friend of yours and not some random girl, you should try taling to her about it and see what's up.

By the way, not all girls are uptight. Perhaps, you've only encountered the ones who are. ;)

lol. yeah. i know not all girls are uptight. i felt like generalizing. B)

i'll probably cut this one loose, b/c i don't want to deal with a girl who's uptight or insecure. it seems like the ones who are more easygoing and not looking to date or a relationship have guys orbiting them or is friends with lots of guys -- just friends, because they're more focused with family, their hobbies, school, etc... just not dating or anything romantic. i don't find that to be the same for girls who have only girl friends... per my experience anyway. :lol:

i don't know. some girls complain about guys just wanting the nookie. but when guys just want to be friends and hang out (nothing sexual or romantic), some girls pull the hurt puppy dog look and scurry away like a wounded pup... yelping. <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhh finally you have girl problems! lol i kidd. Let me give you my 2 cent.

Well... it seems for your scenario that the 'girl' wants to be more than friends but she doesn't want come out & say that. So she's playing it safe & just dropping you hints about past relationship or whatever. so when you told her that you don't 'do the dating scene' she probably figures you don't anything to do with her & so she took the initiative to leave first. When you told her that you don't like scheduling or making time for people, in her mind, she's thinking you don't want to hang out with her because she isn't 'important'.

Guys have told me this before... telling me they're busy with school, work, family etc. so the way i perceive it is that they don't have time to hang out so i just leave it be, just like the girl. [I hope i make sense]

Same thing with me, I can't stand guys who are insecure, emotionally unstable, clingy dudes, always calling me 24/7 man, it just drives me mad! <_<

cecilia

Staff member
lol. funny story. remind me of what happen last weekend.
the story is .. my sister try to hook me up with her friend's cousin.
so we met, he ask my # and everything. i told him, if he were to call and i don't pick up, that could be b/c i was busy with school but he can leave me a msg.
i guess, this pretty much mean, i'm busy or that he took it as something else. since then, i have not heard from him. i thought it was pretty funny.

just like noy, i can't stand guys who want 24/7 attention on them and since i mentioned that, that's pretty much it of the hookup :loool: ..
and yes, if someone say the same thing to me, i would perceive it as they're not into the whole relationship part -- or get to know one another on a one on one basis. LOl

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. funny story. remind me of what happen last weekend.
the story is .. my sister try to hook me up with her friend's cousin.
so we met, he ask my # and everything. i told him, if he were to call and i don't pick up, that could be b/c i was busy with school but he can leave me a msg.
i guess, this pretty much mean, i'm busy or that he took it as something else. since then, i have not heard from him. i thought it was pretty funny.

just like noy, i can't stand guys who want 24/7 attention on them and since i mentioned that, that's pretty much it of the hookup :loool: ..
and yes, if someone say the same thing to me, i would perceive it as they're not into the whole relationship part -- or get to know one another on a one on one basis. LOl
YESH CECILIA! lol. Girls aren't the only one who takes things the wrong way, guys do to!

XCappy

Mr. Char
YESH CECILIA! lol. Girls aren't the only one who takes things the wrong way, guys do to!
Of course :D. That's why humans are so complex.

Now I remember a story with my ex. I wasn't 'in a light-hearted manner' (as Sir 7270 beautifully wrote), I just said : 'No relationship during my school year'. I was interested in her but wasn't really ready to 'multitask'. Well, it was my most important high school year, so I acted as the 'studious' guy...

Finally, before my exam in hs, I was with her and she said something like that to me : 'Damn you, I've hesitated to open my heart since the day you said the line to me'. I just laughed.

Now, I'm wide open because a new life starts for me and I don't have too much pressure compared to these past 2 or 3 years. AHHH, I just like what I'm doing right now !

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
Hmm...personally, I would never behave like that, but sounds to me like the girl probably felt a bit hurt or embarrased, cause she was probably digging you and then you casually tell her about how you only like hanging out. So... if she is a friend of yours and not some random girl, you should try taling to her about it and see what's up.

By the way, not all girls are uptight. Perhaps, you've only encountered the ones who are. ;)
^^^^ agree.

but why you gotta diss her like dat!??!
'i dont like scheduling' psk.

:p

teasing.

i think she did feel a little dissed.
maybe she took it that you didnt want to hang out,
come on, maybe she did really want to hang out and nothing more.

life is a resume, you have one more experience to add on to the list.

things will be okay.
just smile it all through. :D
good luck.
take care.

i know. i will never tell a girl i dislike scheduling EVER again. her friend even came over to tell me she thought i was such an as$hole to her friend. wha. scary. :rolleyes: and then asked if i wanted to hang out with her friend again tonight. she couldn't come over & ask me herself? man. i'm going to be watching "muay inter" tonight instead. i feel dissed, haha. :lol: i was thinking about hanging out with another girl, but eh. i think i want to take a break from girls in the meantime.

so i just told her friend. "i'm sorry. i can't." put on my best innocent look. :ph34r: we need some time apart, & then maybe we can hang out later. i should feel better after watching "muay inter." it's so funny. :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know. i will never tell a girl i dislike scheduling EVER again. her friend even came over to tell me she thought i was such an as$hole to her friend. wha. scary. :rolleyes: and then asked if i wanted to hang out with her friend again tonight. she couldn't come over & ask me herself? man. i'm going to be watching "muay inter" tonight instead. i feel dissed, haha. :lol: i was thinking about hanging out with another girl, but eh. i think i want to take a break from girls in the meantime.

so i just told her friend. "i'm sorry. i can't." put on my best innocent look. :ph34r: we need some time apart, & then maybe we can hang out later. i should feel better after watching "muay inter." it's so funny. :loool:
lol you make it seem as though y'all two are dating! :lol:

"we need some time apart" hahahahha. That's such a BF/GF phrase... lol. Way to handle it, if it were me, I just ignore them. muahaha.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I had a lot to say but I'm too lazy to type.

So....ditto on what everyone said.

If you guys arent' dating, not even getting to know each other in an official 'I think I might want to date' you type of thing, then I don't know why she reacted that way. It's strange.

noungning

Heartless
omg # guy. guys are far beyond jerks. they're bitches and a half x infinity. hahaha i just thought that was a cute way to put it lmfao.

well it seems ur chickie there was just like wowwwww... i didn't even ask him to marry me or something... and he thinks i'm gonna give him a piece of my ass.... well screw this, have a good life haha.

ok or possibly like the replies earlier said, she was just surprised at how reserved u are lmfao. she needs someone who'd be more open to a relationship.

lol you make it seem as though y'all two are dating! :lol:

"we need some time apart" hahahahha. That's such a BF/GF phrase... lol.
that's scary. :ph34r:

well, she made it up to me, but she's still on probation. -_- thank you for the insights, ladies & gents. ;)

*ip*

sarNie Egg
this is a funny thread seeings dating is so over rated kinda like buying a used car, if you kick the tires it shows you don't know much, but if you touch the interior and it's comfortable maybe you will take it home and make the purchase, lmao :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess

Yes Muay Inter does make you feel better! Anyways on this topic ummm haha i feel sorry for ya man that you got dissed!

this is a funny thread seeings dating is so over rated kinda like buying a used car, if you kick the tires it shows you don't know much, but if you touch the interior and it's comfortable maybe you will take it home and make the purchase, lmao :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:
LOL John!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Females by nature are looking for relationship or stabilities while guys aren't...so when you say that to a girl, of course she'll walk away...

HINT: Word your thoughts on schedules and "dating-scene" differently

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol. yeah. i know not all girls are uptight. i felt like generalizing. B)

i'll probably cut this one loose, b/c i don't want to deal with a girl who's uptight or insecure. it seems like the ones who are more easygoing and not looking to date or a relationship have guys orbiting them or is friends with lots of guys -- just friends, because they're more focused with family, their hobbies, school, etc... just not dating or anything romantic. i don't find that to be the same for girls who have only girl friends... per my experience anyway. :lol:

i don't know. some girls complain about guys just wanting the nookie. but when guys just want to be friends and hang out (nothing sexual or romantic), some girls pull the hurt puppy dog look and scurry away like a wounded pup... yelping. <_<
omfg thank you! finally someone who understnads. i'm that easygoing person that u just defined perfectly. hahahaaha thats just how i am but man more guys need to be like you guys who just want to be best friends instead of osgosiahgsdgsoghiaog hahahhhaahhhahhahaha

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
wow...thats a bummer lol. But that was not nice for the girl to walk away..and to me personally there's nothing wrong with being friends. It gives you the chance to know the person and who know maybe itll lead to something more...