Girls, could you live without a guy?

angelness

sarNie Egg
Who needs men! Right? Okay... so I'm wondering, could you live without a guy?... be unmarried and live happily?... after all there's so many slobs and hard headed pigs out there , as well as those uptight traditional guys who believes women are beneath them and should be cooking and cleaning for the rest of there days and whatever it is they believe a women should do.... Could you live without a guy for your entire life?... it is possible... but could you then live with yourself or perhaps live more freely without the constant restraint of some guy?
These days youngers girls are getting married off too quickly, children raising children... clueless and having a hard time... and the older ones... off to college, successful but constantly being pushed to get married before they're old maids, unable to find a decent guy... what is a girl to do?

neena

sarNie Adult
of course!! i've never dated before so i'm totally fine! besides i'm not a commiting person and i'm afraid of hurt.

sweetrainee

sarNie Egg
I do agree on the college part...

I'm a senior in college and graduating this May ( WhOoO) and landing a pretty decent job in a corporation---administrative role---wanting to return to grad school...

my parents havent pushed me to marry which is a AWESOME thing..

but i know..children raising children..

i have dated and learned from it but if i had to start over i wouldn't......im not afraid to love but after u go through..yeh it was good but man u get so lost in it...and coming out being so different..u lose yourself in it all. And bottom line, some guys just don't deserve u.

But right now, this point in my life, I am content with what I have and would feel fine maybe a little lonely on the partnership aspect but otherwise i would be just fine by myself. Like some some of my friends would say," i dont have tp share the $$$$$$" <------makes me laugh everytime.....but its true.

calla

sarNie Adult
sure......i can live without a guy. because im currently not seeing anyone......its not just now but i never date anyone since the age of 14. i'm now about 23........hahaha. i love to be like this.....i totally love my freedom life.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
i agree that gurls could live without guys..
but guys cant live witout gurls..
and yea. its true that these days theres a lot of young parents out there...
my auntie is one of them she 18 goin to have her second one..and mi sista is one also, at 19 goin to have her second..
and one of my co- worker..at 17. she have a 8 months old baby...
BUT BABY OUR SO ADORABLE....LOVE THEM...SORRY IF U GOT OFF SUBJECT...

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know..this is kinda hard..i love my husband and since we're gonna have a baby soon it makes my love for him all the better...i don't think i could live without him...before i met him i used to say that i could live without men but i'm really not sure right now..especially since we have soo much going for us..our career and coming up business...hrrm...can't really say..

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think it's really about whether or not you can live without a guy or not...because all girls can live without guys and all guys can live without girls...i think the real question is...DO you want to live with or without a guy in your life?...there's a big difference between CAN and DO...it's about whether or not you want to commit yourself to that one person for the rest of your life...everyone can say that they CAN live without a guy but not everyone can say that they DO want to live without a guy

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I think there are some bad and good to it..IT is possible to live happily without a guy..Right now i'm currnetly single...but I don't think i'll want to be single for the rest of my life..I find it FUN at times to be single but sometimes i do have to admitt that i get pretty lonely..but the problem is that HMONG guys these days are just sooo....STUPID and JERKS...and sometimes i just think it's my standards that i want the guy to be...lol...yup..but other than that..i'm sure any gurl can live without a man...=]

aalon

sarNie Egg
I agreed with anti-Hmong, It's not a matter of "CAN you lived without guy", of course you can, it's not like you'll going to die without a guy, it's a matter of DO you WANT to live without not CAN you live without.

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i can live without a guy and sometimes i prefer living without a guy, guys can be too much for a girl to take sometime (not that girls are not the same). however, i am always on the look out for mr. right, you know just in case he's there, don't wanna let the chance past when i can have happiness. but yeah, just saying i believe everyone can live without that someone, because there are so many people out there that you will never be lonely for long.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
o yeah...i can live w/out being married 2 them....
...but i guess after a while i need to talk w/one..ahahah...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
it depends on each individual..
I know I cannot live without my guy... because he's nothing without me.. :)
enough said.. :D

angelness

sarNie Egg
wow... it was only a thought.. .I didn't think I'd even get a reply back... But thanks for all your opinion... I think there all awesome...
But I wonder for all you gals who think they can live without a guy and marriage... what do you think about in the long run?
Do you think one day you'll look into your past and wonder... "if" that special someone could've been there?
Perhaps there's such a thing as fate.. .no matter how lame that sounds... I think everyone wants to believe in it... no matter how you look at it... Every single girl out there has once wish to find their true love.
I for one am single... doing some soul searching without a guy to exhaust me in the meantime... until I feel up to the challenge to go looking for one... but sometimes I'm a bit of a romantic so I tend to glance and wonder....Hmmm... I wonder if Mr. Right could be there?... funny huh... after all it's all up to me to choose who I want to be with or not.... and right now I don't want to be with anyone... I'd bring too much trouble for them... and myself....

macli

sarNie Hatchling
hahahah I get paranoid when guys tries to hit on me...never dated but I don't have a problem with having male friends, they're great fun and better when they're smart study buddies. Oh yesh, I love gay men...they're great to hang with...well the ones I know

amythao

sarNie Adult
The future is unknown and truth many people around me now are get marry at young age…every weekend there are a webbing happen and most of them are still in high school.

NorAmIcy

sarNie Hatchling
THAT'S RIGHT...NO GUYS...I COULD STILL LIVE...WHY SHOULD YOU BOTHER TO MARRY IF THAT GUY END UP HITTING OR BEATIGN YOU AT THE END...OR YOU AND HIM WILL ARGUE FOREVER...WE GIRL...WE COULD STILL DO SO MUCH THAT GUYS COULDN'T...GUY COULD BE SO GREAT SOMETIME...BUT THEY DONT HAVE A BRAIN...SO WE CAN SITLL LIVE WITHOUT THEM.