Give Me 5: Concert Rate A

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
The guys look so much better in black than in white. Love these guys offscreen, cant wait to watch the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edFHEW0ZNGM
GMM Grammy Official

@2:45 Did I js see Nadech perve Mario, and Mario quickly reciprocated that love? lol Mayumi and Seiko better check their hubbies out, I am getting really suspicious..... :scratchhead2:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ethaicd is already selling the concert shirts on their website... I kind of want one... but the design isn't the greatest though.. LOL.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Trust them to put 2 of the noisiest and goofiest nario together! Jma looked a lil distant on the far end heh only hung around naya a few times and already teasing them, i like!! Liked how the host said jma can listen/understand chinese but can speak very little, then the 3 guys repeated in cantonese, i have a thing for guys speaking in cantonese heh. And concet rate A not rate X lol

I just feel the concert is a little rushed (but i think the tickets are all sold out!), there's only 3 wks left and everyone seems to be so busy with other things. I actually like the song lol it's js the guys in their gay white outfits and hopping around makes me dizzy and cringe haahah hopefully they are given more attractive outfits and not any of Ae's styles please! :)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
It will make everyone happy kek

Actually i really want to see all the 5 guys and 5 girls on the same stage singing together and teasing each other, it would be super cool!!

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Aha! I was right lol! 3 down, 2 more to go! It's likely that the other two guests will be Taew and Chalida unless they decide to surprise us. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
lol at your quote janajelly.just like how you make for ananda..funny  :loool:

got to agree with bubbles.hope there will be performance for all 10 to stand on the stage together.its like double,triple the happiness..hahaa

dariey

sarNie Adult
yeah have see him wear that before.not to mention he also have wear it together with some kind of leopard hat too..haha

just watch preview for dance rehearsal by nadech and yaya.too much hotness.. :drools:

they make me want to see other couples too >____<

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
K js finished watching it. So funny how everyone was so amazed with Mario's dirty jeans as though it's a treasure of something, looking into it and smelling lol, Na gave Jma the 'dont smell it' look and Mario is like 'James you dont need to love me that much' lol. Dont know wat is worse, Na's horrible fashion or Mario's dirty clothes hahhaahha.

Na ja, how much did pay James to idolise and praise you like that? Jma seems totally different to the quiet and shy person I saw back in 2012 signing autographs with naya, Na is infecting Jma with his goofiness lol 

And I cant stress enough how much I love these 2 and their interactions together!! Even after all the fame and wealth, their love and respect for one another is still so strong  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]pic: cr to jinismydrug[/SIZE]

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Lol cheetah shoes and old looking hats is nothing hahaha they're prob considered the best/normal looking ones out of his abnormal closet. Na's fashion is beyond help hahahah Im more concerned that na's terrible fashion will eventually rub onto james lol

Na has always adored james like little brother, so it's nice to see james return that adoration.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I know Mint doesn't sing very well but I want her to be James'guest!!!!!! I want Taew as Mario's but I understand more people want Fern. I don't mind cause I also like Fern

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I know Mint doesn't sing very well but I want her to be James'guest!!!!!! I want Taew as Mario's but I understand more people want Fern. I don't mind cause I also like Fern

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translations ja

Somehow i find it cute when they were asked who makes more mistakes, all of them is like me me me <3
Who makes more mistakes (everyone), Who makes the least mistakes (evryone) lol

Now i know where na got all his goofiness/cheekiness/talkativeness from hahaha def it's from mario! Nario fill in and finish off each other's sentences, just too cute!! Cant eat, cant sleep even practice while in the bathroom lol

After listening these goofs advertising their concert and dance moves, im actually very eager to watch it now :)