glasses which u prefer

little

sarNie Adult
i plan to get glasses. which u guy prefers the oval or the rectangular one? Which one would look good on me if I have a small face. I've always wear the oval kinds but i want a change and would the rectangular look good on me. It's hard for me to decide on my own cuz i'm undecided on most things.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I perfer the retangular one...but then it all depends on the persons face. You should put them on and take picture for us...lolz

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Do you have a picture of the frames and a picture of your face?
The size of your face only matters when it has to do with the size of the frame. There are rectangular frames that are big and some that are smaller.
It also depends on the shape of your face too, you really just gotta try it on to see what it looks like. It could look good on someone with a small face but if their face has a different shape than yours it might not look the same on you.

I have rectangular frames but I had to get the legs adjusted, I think I have uneven ears or something. Maybe the legs were just loose. B)

shachibasha

psychotic
i think rimless oval glasses will look good on anyones face because it dosent look like your wearing it in the first place

sirena

sarNie Adult
i agree it depends on the shape of your face oval, round, heart shape, etc all that stuff