Glasses?

Do you wear glasses?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

glasses & contacts here. i'm fully supplied. :D there are times i go to meet people w/o either on intentionally. B)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I wear glasses too. But I only wear it when I need to, like in class to see the board and driving at night or on the highway. Other than that, I'm glasses free.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
contacts here...

and it all began with the school projectors and sarnworld(cause me to always be online/computer when I was hooked)
LOL Untinnu thats what my brother said...too much lakorn! whatever i gave him this look :huh: (now his 9 yr daughter does too whats the excuse? lol) oh i shouldnt be laughing at that!

LMAO us sarnies are blind a** :loool: . I hate wearing glasses. LOL> I lost my pair so I don't wear them any more. But I got in trouble once because the cop stop me from driving and when he saw my license, he was like "where is your glasses?" he let me off the hook though, I wished I told him, I had on contact. LMAO but I was afraid he would want me to take them off too to see if I was lying. Anyways, I am much more careful, though I hate copying notes from my friend, that is the only downside. Anyways I have to get new ones, but I am in a poor state as of now, I got to wait to buy me another pair.

But you know how I got blind. LMAO too much drama [sitting too close to the television], and I stay on the internet at night with the light shut. LMAO Its better not to rely so much on your glasses, it only worsen it.
LMAO funfun..yes i see that most of us are...i think its getting worst too..i might have to go get another eye exam..(thicker glasses lol) ugh i tried to see if i can squint really hard trying to focus..but darnit it ooesnt work that way. i even pull my glasses down a few times while driving on the freeway at night..my eyes are really bad at night.

i want to try contacts but i am afraid of sticking stuff in my eyes...i cant even stand a lil piece of lint how will the contacts be any different?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL Untinnu thats what my brother said...too much lakorn! whatever i gave him this look :huh: (now his 9 yr daughter does too whats the excuse? lol) oh i shouldnt be laughing at that!
LMAO funfun..yes i see that most of us are...i think its getting worst too..i might have to go get another eye exam..(thicker glasses lol) ugh i tried to see if i can squint really hard trying to focus..but darnit it ooesnt work that way. i even pull my glasses down a few times while driving on the freeway at night..my eyes are really bad at night.

i want to try contacts but i am afraid of sticking stuff in my eyes...i cant even stand a lil piece of lint how will the contacts be any different?

don't be afraid of contacts! they are the best [though it can be a hassle at times]. i use to be like that. i was all paranoid about wearing contacts but once you try it, i'm sure you'll love it. i've been wearing contacts for about 5 years & no problems so far.

i was blind since middle school probably. can't really blame it on lakorns or tv, b/c i didn't watch much like i do now. ;) i did like reading in the dark though. :huh: anyway, my vision is about 20/400 i think... i forget, but it sucks. glasses are pretty thin, & don't worry about contacts. you won't feel them. just don't develop bad habits like me... sleeping in them. i must've had 3 corneal abrasions already. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i was blind since middle school probably. can't really blame it on lakorns or tv, b/c i didn't watch much like i do now. ;) i did like reading in the dark though. :huh: anyway, my vision is about 20/400 i think... i forget, but it sucks. glasses are pretty thin, & don't worry about contacts. you won't feel them. just don't develop bad habits like me... sleeping in them. i must've had 3 corneal abrasions already. :lol:
what?! you sleep with your contacts on... ahh.. i can't do that. even when im super tired, i gotta take them out. or when i'm like drunk as hell, i still manage to take them out. hahaha.

max

sarNie Elites
I only wear glasses when I attend my class lectures and drive at night. My vision has gotten a lot worse because I am ALWAYS on the computer! LOL =)

Well, I use to want glasses, but now that I have to rely on them to read lectures on-screen, I get kind of frustated when I have to take them out and put them back into my case. Then sometimes when I forget them, it totally sucks!

Anyways, I love my glasses. They are the "Asian" glasses. Haha.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
20/20 here. i have a cool emo glasses i just bought last month though! i look smart with it lol. plus prettier O_O
u suck potato butts... i'm ready to get some laser surgery, and have the choice of wearing fake glasses instead of havin' to wearin' them 24/7. urgh shmurg.

Max said:
Anyways, I love my glasses. They are the "Asian" glasses. Haha.
i got "Asian" glasses too..---> :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I totally wear glasses! I have contacts too but...they bug alot...I only wear them if I go out or if it's raining...glasses are a pain though. I might get lasik but I'm waiting...we'll see if the technology gets better...but yea been wearing glasses since middle school...I'm totally blind with out them LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm like the odd out of my family. lol. the only one who wore glasses/contacts, the only lefty, the only one that had to wear braces. haha. deng i suckk...

speaking of glasses, i need to make an appoinment with the eye doctors again so i can get a prescription for new glasses [hate the one that i have now!] haha.

i prefer wearing contacts, specially since i'm super blind & it makes my life a lot easier! ^_^

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
i wear glasses too! haha i just got new ones a month ago cuz i misplaced the last pair i had for like 2 years. i love wearing contacts though! ^_^ i would really like to get lasik one day...hmm i'm scared though!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
For reals lasik sounds scary to me too that's why i haven't done it yet...i use to wear contacts all the time but then i started working full time and well glasses were just easier and i'm lazy ahahaha...yea i'm the only one in my family to wear glasses...i blame it on college and of course all the dramas i watch LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
For reals lasik sounds scary to me too that's why i haven't done it yet...i use to wear contacts all the time but then i started working full time and well glasses were just easier and i'm lazy ahahaha...yea i'm the only one in my family to wear glasses...i blame it on college and of course all the dramas i watch LOL
i jinxed my damn self! lol. i wanna get lasik too but my vision is always changing so i gotta wait til it stays constant before i get it.

i've seen a doctor do a lasik operation & it grossed me out! but i still wanna get it done. i wanna wake up & be able to see everything clearly!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I need some new glasses. My new ones got stolen so I'm stuck with a pair of 10 yr old glasses. Dang, these were like my very first pair. I can't really, but they'll do for now.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Dayme. We are a blind generation. I started wearing glasses in the 8th grade... felt like I shouldn't have. My mother told me that when she went for a driver's test, she was told she needed to wear glasses, but she was mistrustful of them so till dis day, she still doesn't wear glasses. And she's doing fine. ... Now I wear contacts tho. :mellow:

myx

sArNieZ
yesh i do! i wear glasses but the majority of the time i wear contacts =] i'm super blind...

how do you feel about wearing glasses emilie?
I use to hate wearing glasses, simply because i thought it was dorky. now i'm a true geek & im proud! lol.
wearing glass for the first time feels weird.
since i'm the oldest child in my family and is the first one to wear glasses, they tease me all the time.
so whenever they sees me touching the computer, playing games on PS2, or watch lakorn, they would tell me to stop it because it'll just me go blind, or they call me blindy.
when i first got my glass, i didn't even wear it at school for lecture. but a couple days after i decided to wear it in that class, because it seems like i'm really missing out the lecture. so yeah i only wear my glasses in that class. other than that class people don't see me wear glasses. i don't even wear my glass at home to, becuase i always get tease by my lil sibs.

20/20 here. i have a cool emo glasses i just bought last month though! i look smart with it lol. plus prettier O_O

lol same here... ppl always tell me wow u don't look as dumb with glasses on...lol.... but i have 20/20 and i have like 3 pairs of the emo glasses....lol.