Do you wear glasses?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wearing glass for the first time feels weird.
since i'm the oldest child in my family and is the first one to wear glasses, they tease me all the time.
so whenever they sees me touching the computer, playing games on PS2, or watch lakorn, they would tell me to stop it because it'll just me go blind, or they call me blindy.
when i first got my glass, i didn't even wear it at school for lecture. but a couple days after i decided to wear it in that class, because it seems like i'm really missing out the lecture. so yeah i only wear my glasses in that class. other than that class people don't see me wear glasses. i don't even wear my glass at home to, becuase i always get tease by my lil sibs.
awee. you should've feel ashame of wearing glasses. find a pair that you like best & rock it! ^_^ i use to be like that, but i got over it. if you don't like glasses, you can always try contacts. ;)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I am so surprised! The Majority of us here wear glasses O_O Only 3 people don't. WOW.
My glasses are SUNTAN. They're kinda tight on me which leaves these marks on the side of my faces, Hate it.
I love glasses though. Been wearing them since 1st grade. At first I dislike them but I've gotten used to them all these years.
I get one every 2 years or so, whenever my prescription changes. I might consider getting contacts this summer though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I only wear glasses when I attend my class lectures and drive at night. My vision has gotten a lot worse because I am ALWAYS on the computer! LOL =)

Well, I use to want glasses, but now that I have to rely on them to read lectures on-screen, I get kind of frustated when I have to take them out and put them back into my case. Then sometimes when I forget them, it totally sucks!

Anyways, I love my glasses. They are the "Asian" glasses. Haha.
I know what you mean at first I always wanted glasses and when I get them, I wish to have never wished for it. LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
For those that were contacts:
How does it feel? Does it hurt/itch? Is it more comfortable than glasses? Is it hard to take out and put in?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
For those that were contacts:
How does it feel? Does it hurt/itch? Is it more comfortable than glasses? Is it hard to take out and put in?
for the most part, i love having contacts. i think they are the best thing for me. i can wear sunglasses & all. don't have to worry about the glare unlike the glasses you know. the downside is its a hassle to put on everyday & take them out every nite. you gotta keep them clean! no dust or anything because they can be really annoying & can cause irritation.

i personally like contacts better than glasses for the simply fact that i can't find glasses that will really fit me so contacts always do for me.

i mean it depends on the person. some people like contacts & some perfer glasses.

it doesn't hurt to put on contacts or take them out. it might feel weird at first but you gotta get use to them.

i don't prefer either one. only got the contacts, b/c i kept breaking my glasses. :huh:

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I hate wearing glasses cause it gives me a headache after 2hrs into wearing it. I prefer contacts over it any day. It''s super comfortable and easy to put on and take out!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
contacts can give u pink eyes. they suck balls. so keep ur hands clean when touchin' them n avoid swimmin'/surfin' with them on a looot.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh yesh! keep your hands clean! if you're gonna eat spicy food... make sure you wash your hand thoroughly.. you don't want your eyes to sting... <_<

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i'm not a swimmer nor a surfer so i'll be fine there... aha. i hate spicy food also.
thanks for the heads up!

is it fine if you wear your contacts all day long? or is there specific times you have to take them off/put them on?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm not a swimmer nor a surfer so i'll be fine there... aha. i hate spicy food also.
thanks for the heads up!

is it fine if you wear your contacts all day long? or is there specific times you have to take them off/put them on?
i really don't know bout how long you're suppose to have contacts.. i usually leave them on all day, until i go to sleep. you can take them off anytime, if you don't feel like wearing them.

You can't keep your eye's contact more than 7-8 hours/ day and you have to take it off when you rest or sleep.

But then it depend on the brand and which contacts you use because there is some contacts you can wear like 2 years and take them off only a couple time just because they need to be clean.

I recommend you the last generation of eyes contacts : " HydroFeel" because they are really smooth and then it let your eyes "breathe" and they won't be dry like it can happen with some others brands.

And then using eyes contact will ask you to be really careful of your hands hygiene and your eyes.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
If you happen to get contacts, always switch it back and forth with wearing glasses. Wearing your contacts too long can mess up your vision. It happened to me soo like everyone said KEEP YOUR HANDS CLEAN WHENEVER HANDLING YOUR CONTACTS cause you dont want to get an infection. Its ugly when it happens too. Been thru it!

myx

sArNieZ
it seems like people seems to go through a lot of problems w/ contacts. maybe i should stick to glasses, and only wear contact on special occasion.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it seems like people seems to go through a lot of problems w/ contacts. maybe i should stick to glasses, and only wear contact on special occasion.
in my opinion, contacts overall are good use, specially if you're always active like sports, dance & all that stuff. i started wearing contacts since 10 grade [so about 5 years now] & i'm happy with it. it takes a lot to clean the contacts & all.

i don't like wearing my glasses to places, specially to the beach or the clubs, [what do i look like doing that? specially since i'm always dancing & i don't wanna have to hold my classes all the time]

okay i'm blabbing... the point is, you should give it a try. if they don't work out, that's fine. not everybody likes wearing contacts.

okay i'm blabbing... the point is, you should give it a try. if they don't work out, that's fine. not everybody likes wearing contacts.
i agree. you definitely need it, if you're active & do a lot of sports, too. it took me breaking 3 glasses to finally try contacts. :huh: