Glot Pet Jet See

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
The man that played as Thookteng was in a lot of lakornpuenbarn. Wayyyy back in the day's like in the 80's also.
[post="11886"][/post]​
ohh really? i want to see his pictures since this lakorn was all mask covered his face so i hardly see his actual face...i might see him but not sure who he is. :huh:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
ooh hehe the guy that played Thookteng was in two other borans that I know of.

The first one came a little while before Gro Pet Jet See. It was Buakaew BuaThong. He played one of the bad guys that gets killed by a giant but comes back as a ghost and kills him. I don't remember his name, but he dresses the same as that evil monk that gave Ahkanin his armor. A black/red outfit and carries a cane, lol. I could tell it was him since I recognized his voice.

The other boran was Monee Nopa Goaw, which is the sequel to Gro Pet Jet See. He plays the main god. Like u said about the girl that played Jecklin, this role was also weird for him. In GPJS, he had to act all immature and childish. In the sequel, since he was the most important god, he had to act all proper and smart, like how a king would do. :)
[post="11711"][/post]​
DANG!! i didn't see bua kaew bua tong OR mane nopa kaew! HA...i just want to know what he looks like without the whole lion mask thing since i already know what jecklin looks like.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Thookatha said:
DANG!! i didn't see bua kaew bua tong OR mane nopa kaew! HA...i just want to know what he looks like without the whole lion mask thing since i already know what jecklin looks like.
[post="12108"][/post]​
ditto! :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
annea said:
man!! i wanna see this lakorn so bad!!!
[post="13518"][/post]​
u can check it at archieve section sarN upload epoisde 1 :) yea this is the best boran back then

kitkat

sarNie Elites
sorry off topic.. wonder sarn doesn't sell it anymore? i already bought it..lucky me. LOL is she stopping selling this lakorn? since i saw her store site..there's no lakorn of this one...i guess it's run out, right?

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
sorry off topic.. wonder sarn doesn't sell it anymore? i already bought it..lucky me. LOL is she stopping selling this lakorn? since i saw her store site..there's no lakorn of this one...i guess it's run out, right?
[post="13868"][/post]​

its not on the "for sale" but it is available for rent.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
its not on the "for sale" but it is available for rent.
[post="13920"][/post]​
really? i supposed it used to be for sale then later on, it became rent? :huh:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I wonder why she isn't selling it...??? is it because some of the parts aren't so clear or wussup? I wanna buy a copy of it..i got a copy but it's in vhs but i kinda want it in dvd man!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
I wonder why she isn't selling it...??? is it because some of the parts aren't so clear or wussup? I wanna buy a copy of it..i got a copy but it's in vhs but i kinda want it in dvd man!
[post="14309"][/post]​

I think there might not be enough copies to sell, so if u rent it, then u return it so other people can rent it too. I think. lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
I think there might not be enough copies to sell, so if u rent it, then u return it so other people can rent it too. I think. lol
[post="14410"][/post]​
yep that's true renting it by more people u make more profit :lol:

annea

sarNie Adult
question..do u have to have 100 posts or more to be able to rent/buy lakorns from sarn's site?? thats what i heard...if is not true then i want to rent 7 colors asap..ehehhe..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
annea said:
question..do u have to have 100 posts or more to be able to rent/buy lakorns from sarn's site?? thats what i heard...if is not true then i want to rent 7 colors asap..ehehhe..
[post="14464"][/post]​
yeah it's true.. but you really want it so bad.. then talk to sarn... be reasonable. :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
yeah it's true.. but you really want it so bad.. then talk to sarn... be reasonable. :D
[post="14477"][/post]​
isn't she uploading it at the achive section? i hope she still does hey Tik plays the mother right does she go off with her son to since the son is kick out of the palace and Tik decided to go with her son it's so sad :(

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Vandia said:
isn't she uploading it at the achive section? i hope she still does hey Tik plays the mother right does she go off with her son to since the son is kick out of the palace and Tik decided to go with her son it's so sad :(
[post="14484"][/post]​

yeahhhh...and the dad didn't seem to care much. He could have at least gone with the soldiers to see his wife/son go off. And what I didn't get was they were going on a raft...so does that mean they're supposed to get carried out to sea? *scratches head* :blink:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
yeahhhh...and the dad didn't seem to care much. He could have at least gone with the soldiers to see his wife/son go off. And what I didn't get was they were going on a raft...so does that mean they're supposed to get carried out to sea? *scratches head* :blink:
[post="14523"][/post]​
i know.. me either.. i was like uh? i was thinking maybe they wanted them to be separated from his country or something. who cares as long as this still good. :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
i know.. me either.. i was like uh? i was thinking maybe they wanted them to be separated from his country or something. who cares as long as this still good. :lol:
[post="14527"][/post]​
:lol: the settting is pretty funny and scene i think that other bitc* girl she has magic powers so she wants p'eak dad to like her instead of Tik :angry: what a b*i*c* i hate her soo much and her son that other meany little kid so freaking annoying

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
:lol: the settting is pretty funny and scene i think that other bitc* girl she has magic powers so she wants p'eak dad to like her instead of Tik :angry: what a b*i*c* i hate her soo much and her son that other meany little kid so freaking annoying
[post="14555"][/post]​
yeah i know! i was like ..man a witch in this lakorn? it's kind of not needing her.. <_<

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Vandia said:
[post="14555"][/post]​
wow..was the mom and the son always that evil? They seemed alright in the beginning, but then the mom started doing magic, and somehow the son just turns bad. :huh: