Glot Pet Jet See

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
I believe he would prolly look kute..you see those muscles on his arms..oOoO yeah....he's got a nice body..and i like his smile.
[post="4684"][/post]​
yea me tooo.. love that muscles and that body.. and man his smile.. ahahahah.. but too bad i was in love with weeratep in glor pit 7 see. ahahhaha :p

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yep can't wait for the remake hey u know the name of the red,pink & green? just remember their face only don't know their names :lol:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Vandia said:
yep can't wait for the remake hey u know the name of the red,pink & green? just remember their face only don't know their names :lol:
[post="5691"][/post]​
im not gonna even look forward to the remake.. cause they already change the name.. of it.. and they change the clothes.. the clothes is worser that kula san suay...

red:Sulawongtawan
pink:Weelatep
green: Nokpragon

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Muddie MuRda said:
the clothes they use now is really really ugly...

omg it's not even thai-ish no more! so sad!
[post="6221"][/post]​
i know.. man... i was soo mad at gomin and kula saen suays clothes.. but i watch the lakorns anyways. cause im a big phone and james fan... iunno bout the new glor pit 7 see but i heard the remake is going to be called glor pitsadarn...urggg..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HmMmmm...see i totally agree..i hate the cloths nowadays tooo...i also didn't like the cloths from manee nopa gaow either..so yeah...but yeah i just watch boran movies because i love it ....but yeah they should change bak into the old ways. HmMmMmm Oh yeah since the remake is gonan be called flor pitsadarn..then i bet there gonna hella twist the movie just like kula sang suay.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
HmMmmm...see i totally agree..i hate the cloths nowadays tooo...i also didn't like the cloths from manee nopa gaow either..so yeah...but yeah i just watch boran movies because i love it ....but yeah they should change bak into the old ways. HmMmMmm Oh yeah since the remake is gonan be called flor pitsadarn..then i bet there gonna hella twist the movie just like kula sang suay.
[post="6384"][/post]​

dittto!! on that gurl!! they gonna have all this twist and other stuffs in it!!

LaoDragon76

sarNie Egg
where can i see boran movie in here....do u guys have a section for downloads to boran movies...if u do can i download too i love boran lakorn i was watching tep3radoo but somehow its not there anymore

Rakniran

remake of tep3radoo are not that great like the first one especially their clothes and they special effect. Make the movie not so interesting..

sarN

sarNie Granny
LaoDragon76 said:
where can i see boran movie in here....do u guys have a section for downloads to boran movies...if u do can i download too i love boran lakorn i was watching tep3radoo but somehow its not there anymore
[post="7637"][/post]​
actally there no boran lakorn in the d/l section but other buddies is willing to upload them in their Archieve section ----> tangmo was uploading "tep3radoo" in her Archieve spot and i was uploading "Glot Pet Jet See" .. i will countine it dis week and so forward

LaoDragon76

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
actally there no boran lakorn in the d/l section but other buddies is willing to upload them in their Archieve section ----> tangmo was uploading "tep3radoo" in her Archieve spot and i was uploading "Glot Pet Jet See" .. i will countine it dis week and so forward
[post="7727"][/post]​

someone told me i have to be active to download the movies i thought i was active already since i can download them

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
is this the lakorn glot pet jet see..

gosh!!!!!!!!! the nek in this lakorn are soooo hella ugly... why did they have to play in this popular lakorn.. i think it better if aom,yam,au,nio, and some other old star play in this popular lakorn it will be better... wish aom and yam play in this lakorn.. also they have ugly clothes too.. the lakorn make me so interest but i did not interest in those actress. i dont know if they going to act good enought to cover up the old lakorn because they were new actress..well have to wait and see what happen..
wish aom and yam were in there..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hold up..is this the new up coming boran lakorn? o hell no..if so then shit i would hate it..their clothings are so damn ugly..and it's not even thai lookin like nomore...darn it..fuck this shit..im pised now!

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
ewww....the outfits are ugly...the neg'ek are ok looking...i guess we'll have to wait and see about their acting..if thr neg'eks can act then i might like them...I happy that Aont is in there but ewwww....the hair and the head ban HAVE TO GO....long hair is ugly...they should fire the custom designer..........

aw..thats the cast up there?? and i was really looking forward to the lakorn too...

where's yam and aom?? are they busy with something else??

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The new lakorn isn't Glor Petch 7 See. The new lakorn is called Gor Gaiyasith. There not re-making Glor Petch 7 See. I already know half the story line of the new lakorn. It's a stock lakorn anyways. There still making it right now. But anyways thank god there not doing Glor Petch because I would scream! I hate the clothing and obviously there gonna change the story line and everything. If there gonna keep doing this then don't even bother to re-make any old lakorn. :rolleyes:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
angie_thip said:
is this the lakorn glot pet jet see..
gosh!!!!!!!!! the nek in this lakorn are soooo hella ugly... why did they have to play in this popular lakorn.. i think it better if aom,yam,au,nio, and some other old star play in this popular lakorn it will be better... wish aom and yam play in this lakorn.. also they have ugly clothes too.. the lakorn make me so interest but i did not interest in those actress. i dont know if they going to act good enought to cover up the old lakorn because they were new actress..well have to wait and see what happen..
wish aom and yam were in there..
[post="9173"][/post]​

hmm..when I saw those pics, I thought they had changed the story, like instead of 7 guys, they're using 7 girls. Would be kinda weird, but interesting. 7 Nang' Eks wearing armors and kicking butt. :lol: