lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Watched "Dont" & can I just say, the first time I saw both of them hotties I already say to myself that I love this one. I didn't even skip any part of it. I have to say this one is the best. Is anyone thinking that zero is the guy that called her ugly when she was little. Like when he didn't want to be her girlfriend . I just have a feeling that that is zero when he was small.

sarNie Adult
I'm thinking it's one of the guys. I lean towards the good guy, because he reacted to when she said she was ugly. So far, I'm not into the bad guy much, because he only seem to be interested in her because of her looks. I assume they're going to reveal why he is the way he is eventually. Since he was shown first in the opening though, I'm guessing bad guy gets the girl in the end.

I was surprised her little bro stole until I saw that he stole those postit notes for her box.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, I agree with yall. The bad guy did show up first in the opening that just made me change my mind that he was gonna be the pr'ake. But I don't know, they both did react like they knew her. But the bad guy keep on saying that her face reminds him of someone so maybe he's the little kid. Who knows? To me it doesn't matter who is the little or who is the pr'ake bcos they both cute. but I have to say the bad guy did just like her for her looks. Or else later on, we'll find out like you say. But next episode tho, can't wait. He's making her take off the box! I mean she don't even look ugly. If she's ugly then what am i?

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
lovelybird said:
Lol, I agree with yall. The bad guy did show up first in the opening that just made me change my mind that he was gonna be the pr'ake. But I don't know, they both did react like they knew her. But the bad guy keep on saying that her face reminds him of someone so maybe he's the little kid. Who knows? To me it doesn't matter who is the little or who is the pr'ake bcos they both cute. but I have to say the bad guy did just like her for her looks. Or else later on, we'll find out like you say. But next episode tho, can't wait. He's making her take off the box! I mean she don't even look ugly. If she's ugly then what am i?
Ikr! She's really pretty. Maybe I should cover my head in a box like her so I can become pretty. Lol.

sarNie Adult
lol she just doesn't understand that dudes at that age think all girls are ugly and have cooties. actually, you can tell from the little guy's face he was just embarrassed and lied to save face.

she reminds me a lot of the actress who played in "a little thing called love."

if you guys like this, you'll like a movie called "fipped".

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol I don't think the mean guy is "bad"....he's a silly insecure meanie...but he will challenge her and help her get over the issue....he's a cootie mook bro

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, I mean we just call him that bcos we don't have a name for him. but yeah you can see it through his face & lol, I should try that to then. hide my face and maybe then I'll look pretty.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
How long will Don't be? Does anybody know? I hope it's longer than Pity Girl was. 

Popred

sarNie Egg
i also love Perfect match so much, such a great plot n great casts too. I actually picked up the series since it started airing but then I stopped for a while after the first episode- cause I wasnt into kind of ugly girl vs pretty slutty boy.
But I was back n finished the whole thing n felt so cool. So glad i did that :)). Joo 's so cute n pure. If I was a boy, I absolutely would have felt for her kindness n cuteness.
One of my classmate also has similar characteristic, she just have normal looking, but very cute, childlike, polite n innocent which makes her like an angel. Being with her is always comfortable n peaceful. We can always be ourselves around her, no need colouring n pretending to be cool. n so far I knew many guys in my class, n even our senior n junior felt for her. Can tell that Joo's character is very real n lively. But dont know abt Suea's character, seems unreal (actually i dont know, i m not boy to know much abt them lol). Anyway, i do love Suea's character.
Love every details of the drama, it's so beatiful n reminds me all the best memories of student's life.
looking forward to Dont.