Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I couldn't find Boy's Paradise earlier so I decided to watch Don't. Mek & Mild were pretty cute. I enjoyed it.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I must get started!
Hmm.. Is boy's paradise even on YouTube?
I don't even knoooow, I'm too focused on TSL right now so like I have notice for this one at the money haha.

Prakaidao said:
@cool, I watched this in during free time and yeah I almost died from holding in my laughter, had to watch it at home and then laugh my a$$ off.
I'm still on episode one, trying to hold it off until winter break, but probably won't last knowing since I'm too impatient. Lol but they're so stinking adorable, and the storyline is refreshing.
Girl I feel you! I'm impatient too! Hahaha. But I mean I mean I guess we atleast get to watch it nonstop if we wait longer hehe. BTW. I LIKE YOUR SIGGIE. WOOO . Hahaha

Ntsuab-Ci

I finished Don't ^^ Only because I was skipping scenes, haha. Plus, I wanted to hurry up and then start on Boy's Paradise.

I seriously couldn't stop laughing since the beginning of Boy's paradises. Esther and Sean are too cute. I love it! I also like LT? And Reggy? Are those their name? Lol.

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I finished Don't ^^ Only because I was skipping scenes, haha. Plus, I wanted to hurry up and then start on Boy's Paradise.
I seriously couldn't stop laughing since the beginning of Boy's paradises. Esther and Sean are too cute. I love it! I also like LT? And Reggy? Are those their name? Lol.
Oh hahaha. UHM girl, I just realized that my post was autocorrected.. LOL IDK what I was trying to say but excuse that first post HAHA.
I should seriously make time for Boys paradise lol

Ntsuab-Ci

Just focus on TSL right now. You can finish up Boys Paradise later xP

Ntsuab-Ci

tweedaly said:
Also, I know this is a stupid question but what is TSL?
TSL is Two Spirits' Love aka Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur. It's not a stupid question. Using TSL is a bit confusing to others. :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i didn't like ester/sean in LT but the teaser of him doing the kiss/love sigh got me going awww...they cute ...but ya..also focus on TSL and these ep only 1 ep a wk soo..

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Ntsuab-Ci said:
TSL is Two Spirits' Love aka Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur. It's not a stupid question. Using TSL is a bit confusing to others. :)
Thanks. I guess TSL is easier to type instead of typing SHNPT. 

sarNie Adult
Hahaha I'll be here reading your guys' reviews on this for the time being then hehehe.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww not started watching Boy's Paradise, Sean and Esther cry naturally awww this preview is baaad  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Currently enjoying Don't  :heart: Glad i decided to start it. Maewnam and Zero are so OTP material! I just found out they are reuniting again in Kiss the series yay 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
So I'm watching the beginning of episode 3 right now and omg Sean got spanked!!!! Lol, LJ is so cute being an overprotective brother, he actually spanked Sean's ass, 55555!!!!! Can't hold in my laughter, but I have to or else other will look at me weirdly.