GMM Grammy- 10 Years of Love

I don't know if anyone here is old enough to remember when "The Star" reality show debuted. I didn't know anything about it until I accidentally stumbled upon Bie's then-hot MV "I Need Somebody" back in 2006. Lol. I fell in love! Led me to research and bam! I found The Star like that. Went back and watched Bie's competition and have to say I wasn't impressed with his voice and looks. The only thing that stood out to me was his personality. So, as the years went by, Bie of course, improved drastically, and new, fresh young faces, begin to appear and shine. I grew to like and love a lot of The Stars. I am now especially ecstatic and impatient for this album "10 Years of Love" to release. Saw a behind the scenes MV filmed during The Star 10 daily and I gotta say, I love it! I was really impressed how ALL of The Stars were able to unite and film this. Just awesome and truly amazing.

My favorite stars from "The Star":
- Bie Sukrit Wisetkaew
- Gun Napat Injaieua
- Gaem Wichayanee Pearklin
- Toomtaam Yutthana Peuangklarng
- Can Attirut Kittipana
- Dew Nattapong Promsing
- Aon Korakod Tunkaew
- Tum Sothon Bpoosarmsai
- Kang Vorakorn
- Tono Phakin Kamwilaisak
- Grand Panwarot Duaysinklao

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Saw a lot of behind the scenes clip of them all filming the MV. It's interesting and I'm waiting to see it (mostly because of Bie). Also waiting to see Bie's new song for that album. The star is also going to have a concert in June combining all the stars 1-10 (but don't know if every single person from all the star is going to be in there). I'm most certain that Bie will totally be in there as well as Gun, Ritz, Tono, Gam, Dome, Ruj, etc.

Yes! I am most definitely anxious for this concert! No matter what, I plan on buying the album and concert DVDs. The Star is not just a reality show that leads people to stardom but a phase in life where many people, who share the same dreams, meet and create an everlasting bond. That's what I love about it. I love how everyone loves everyone and it makes me love them all, in general.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'll have to check out the clips, love my "the star" singers.

I like a lot of them but I have a soft spot for these:  M Auttapon, New Jiew, Nick, Hunz, Ruj, Kangsom, Bie, & (Dew & Grand from the star 5) .

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I cannot wait for the concert. Too bad I don't live in Thailand so I wont be able to watch the concert live :( I'm really excited to see what Gun has to show.. Im such a big fan of his <3 <3 <3 Gun Napat Injaiuea The Star 6!!

I really want to see Gun, Ritz, & Tono do something together for this upcoming concert but I don't think it's going to happen. If it does then yay :)

aymieluvsyu637 said:
I cannot wait for the concert. Too bad I don't live in Thailand so I wont be able to watch the concert live :( I'm really excited to see what Gun has to show.. Im such a big fan of his <3 <3 <3 Gun Napat Injaiuea The Star 6!!

I really want to see Gun, Ritz, & Tono do something together for this upcoming concert but I don't think it's going to happen. If it does then yay :)
Yeah, those three are super funny and adorable together. I wanna go so bad. If it's during the summer, I'm definitely going.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
The concert is on June 28th and 29th. Tickets for the 28th is sold out and I think there're still some tickets left for the 29th.