[GMM25/AIS Play] Angkaan Klambpong The Series (Parbdee / A Time): Various actors

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw this in Moddam Kachapa's IG page. (He's the host of GMM25 's talk show "The Chae Show").

Looks like this is a horror radio show turned into a TV series and is slated to premiere on January 22nd over at GMM25.

Perhaps this follows Club Sapan Fine' s format of having different stories per episode. Some of the faces look familiar but the only ones readily recognise are Tay Tawan, Pae Arak, and Moddam.

http://instagr.am/p/CJY7mDAJTY_/
Episode 1 (01/22/2021): June Plearnpichaya

Episode 2 (01/29/2021): March Chutavuth

Episode 3 (02/05/2021): Linn Mashannoad

Episode 4 (02/12/2021): Pae Arak / Marina Sadanun

Episode 5 (02/19/2021): DJ Tonhorm

Episode 6 (02/26/2021): Tay Tawan / Maprang Alrisa

Episode 7 (03/05/2021):

Episode 8 (03/12/2021):

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
OMG that trailer scared me. How am I going to watch this lol.

It reminds me of another series that had horror shorts. Goy was in it. I vaguely remember being into it. But this one seems like everyone is gonna get pwned though.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Trailer for Episode 2, starring March

http://instagr.am/p/CKgfLTnhvhz/
That scene involving food kinda remind me of Filipino comedy-horror film "Buy Now, Die Later". (It's an anthology of interconnected episodes with "body senses" as the pervading theme. There's an arc about the "sense of taste" involving a chef and a family, and you probably get the drift on what ensues there.)

sarNie Adult
Buy Now, Die Later :risas3:

As much as I love June after Bad Genius and One Year 365, I couldn't finish the 1st episode. It didn't make sense why the MC even entered the home. A female going into a place like that alone and staying over night? Even if you don't believe in ghosts, as a woman, it's still not safe to go into an isolated place like that where people aren't even talking to you. This is supposed to be based on "true stories" afterall. Other than that, it was boring. I wasn't even scared. It was so bad that I can't force myself to finish it for June.

sarNie Adult
Oh yea, I already knew about it this time from the trailer you posted. BAHAHAHA. I'll probably watch it tomorrow. Hope it's not as bad as the 1st ep.