❤️[GMM25] BLACKLIST (GMMTV): Nanon Korapat / Ohm Pawat / Chimon Wachirawit / Bank Preeti

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
The second girl from the left with braces debut in Theory of Love.
I stopped watching ToL midway coz I got busy. Might binge watch during the holidays.

Anyway, I'm having quite a hard time distinguishing these new girls from one another. Haha! Unlike the previous girls from Mook up to Ciize.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ This is their 5th project together haha. They're like Mek and Victor (who are also appearing in their 5th project together via "A Gift for Whom You Hate").

This hasn't yet aired yet, just about to premiere this Sunday.

sarNie Adult
Ohhh I saw the ep 1 clip on Youtube and thought it was a highlight. I went looking for the episode, thinking it already aired lol. Thanks.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha I'm starting to realize that if there's Nanon, there's Chimon and they're always the 2 main characters too.

sarNie Adult
There are A LOT of characters. There was this other drama with a bunch of online idols in it. The girl who disappears or died in Blacklist, is also in that drama. It started off well enough, and then it started going all over the place. Like it wanted to do this story and that but couldn't fully commit to any. I was waiting for the pay off in the end, and it didn't happen. I felt so betrayed lol. Now I learn to quit dramas very early on lol.

I've only got this and Gift to look forward to, and they need to be good. :celebrate16:

That bad, bad drama I was talking about: https://mydramalist.com/25476-pommanatur

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
There are A LOT of characters. There was this other drama with a bunch of online idols in it. The girl who disappears or died in Blacklist, is also in that drama. It started off well enough, and then it started going all over the place. Like it wanted to this story and that but couldn't fully commit to any. I was waiting for the pay off in the end, and it didn't happen. I felt so betrayed lol. Now I learn to quit dramas very early on lol.

I've only got this and Gift to look forward to, and they need to be good. :celebrate16:

That bad, bad drama I was talking about: https://mydramalist.com/25476-pommanatur
Ok so skip? Lol i saw it somewhere and was thinking about watching it.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm actually a bit wary about this project before seeing the trailer coz Dan is directing this. "Love beyond Frontier" was kinda disappointment in terms of storyline and character development. (Krist and Jane were wasted here as they've done way better roles in their past projects. New is kinda annoying for a majority of the series but I guess that's his role. Namtan was the saving grace IMO.) And he's also directing "Turn Left Turn Right".

Dan is better off acting than working behind the camera haha.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, looks like first episode has been promising and I'll just pretend I'm not getting "The Gifted" vibes here. Like the background music, like Chimon wanting to expose some school secrets, like Chimon having this rivalry with Nanon, like the sinister-y school director, hahahahahaha. Don't get me wrong, I miss "The Gifted" (and look forward to the event later if there's an announcement for Season 2) yet I think "Blacklist" can stand on its own.

I just hope the romantic scenes here aren't just diversionary to the main plot. (This happened with "Love beyond Frontier", and they crammed the revelation twist in like an episode or so.) I just feel like the girls can't be trusted, and I'll be pleasantly surprised if it turn out to be that way.

sarNie Adult
lol I thought the same of Chimon and was wondering whether they're type casting him into the same character every time he's playing alongside Nanon. They SHOULD NOT do that. Nanon and Chimon are experienced enough to be cast into more diverse roles.

It's O-KAY. The story is promising, but the execution is lacking. I feel like I'm not looking forward to what's going to happen in the next scene or even the story. It feels very lackluster. I'll still watch it, because I like Nanon and have nothing else to watch currently.

The end scene with Bank introducing Nanon to the Blacklist boys gave me such a J-Drama school teacher and students vibe lol.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I'm looking forward to Nanon in "Turn Left Turn Right". It could be his first non-high school student role. Except that, hey what's his name - oh Dan Worrawech is also directing that one. Haha!

sarNie Adult
Welp. Might as well lower my expectations then. I wish actors would just decline bad roles, but then they might get black listed for future projects from the company.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Any reason why they cast Nanon and Chimon in the same drama a lot? Not that I mind. Just curious lol.

Also, I think this is out already, but I'm still waiting to watch it lol.
Speakong of Nanon and Chimon, they'll have their 6th and 7th projects together next year. One is "The Gifted Season 2", and another is this one - GMMTV's first-ever theatrical film

Ohm is in this one too. So looks like they're looming to become a threeso errr trio. Haha!

sarNie Adult
OMG My Precious. I need a sweet drama in my life lol. It gives me a Mario movie vibe though, and that one was really sad. I don't think GMM will go that route and hopefully, it is the wholesome, innocent, series I can look forward to.