❤️[GMM25] BLACKLIST (GMMTV): Nanon Korapat / Ohm Pawat / Chimon Wachirawit / Bank Preeti

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is one of the 3 GMMTV dramas that Dan Worrawech is directing for 2019. At first, I thought this will be a la "The Gifted" based on the trailer below (released last November), but some IG sources are saying that this will be in the mold of U Prince.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
The Thai Wikipedia pages of GMM25 and GMMTV both have October 13th as the premiere date of this one. This will most likely replace the Sunday slot of "The Sand Princess" (with the Saturday slot being taken over by "Dark Blue Kiss").

Exciting times for GMMTV, as "A Gift for Whom You Hate" is expected to premiere on October 18th (replacing "3 Will be Free") and "One Night Steal" airs around early November (replacing "Endless Love"). These 4 for me are amongst the series I anticipate the most.

sarNie Adult
Looking forward to Hate the most. I love mystery, thrillers. If Blacklist is like UPrince, I'll watch it for Nanon but I'm not really into those kinda storylines.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I'm excited for Hate coz same director as "Happy Birthday", and excited to see Mek in a different genre. Looks like the ensemble cast will all be grey characters.

"One Night Steal" is basically an adaptation of Lindsay Lohan and Chris Pine's "Just My Luck". But I think there's more to that, as it's the same production team behind "The Gifted". Excited to see Krist in more of a goofball role.

HB and TG are amongst the best Thai dramas IMO, that's why I have high expectations for these 2.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oops, looks like the original trailer was "pulled down". Could it be because of the change in one of the main characters as seen in the poster?

Originally they were supposed to be 7 young male leads, but now one of them (GMMTV rookie Marc Pahun) is replaced by Bank Clash.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Trailer is here.

Thank goodness, it's not gooey sweet a la U-Prince. It seems a bit dark, somewhat like "The Gifted". Makes sense to have this air on a later timeslot.

Marc Pahun (the guy at the back, left side, from the original poster below) is still in the cast, but he's not billed as part of the main cast.

sarNie Adult
Yea. I saw the trailer and thought Gifted too lol. I wasn't too impressed by it though but will still give it a go given the cast. I feel like there's too many characters which worked for The Gifted but doesn't always.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol i also thought of The Gifted when i saw the trailer just now. I'm excited for it though cus I've been so burnt out on typical thai drama. Gmm, Mello, Linetv series are the only thing i watch now.

sarNie Adult
What's Mello? Hook me up lol. I need to find a consistent source for LineTV series. Don't wanna use a VPN to access it all the time.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Mello is another channel(?) On YT That airs BL series. That's where i saw 2Moons2 and Hotel Stars with SBFive coming soon too

I watch it all my BL series on YT now because they have this huge fanbase from S.America and China so they make it easily available. It doesn't take them long to get English subbed too if you need that.