sarNie Adult
OMG did you see the new trailer for Tao & Tony? They lookin' good! At first, I thought they would like how they did during the promo but looks like they cleaned up. The one with Focus/March/Art is just halfway and they already released the trailer. :confused12:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
OMG did you see the new trailer for Tao & Tony? They lookin' good! At first, I thought they would like how they did during the promo but looks like they cleaned up. The one with Focus/March/Art is just halfway and they already released the trailer. :confused12:
Not yet! The trailer's not at the youtube channel yet it seems. Where did you see it?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh man. I love Tao but I can't watch it. Club Friday The Series always stresses me out. It drives me nut, so I'll have to pass this one even though I love my boy Tao. :(

sarNie Adult
Oh man. I love Tao but I can't watch it. Club Friday The Series always stresses me out. It drives me nut, so I'll have to pass this one even though I love my boy Tao. :(
haha i know how you feel. i think i listen to and watch so much club friday that i'm now desensitized to it. while everyone is traumatized, i'm just like "yep. yep. that's over. nexttttttt." :rolleyes:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I don't doubt it. I enjoy most of the Club Friday stories. I'm about to watch ep3 of Focus/March/Art today. It looks scary from the teasers on IG.
The only thing that makes a difference is whether or not they'll have a happy ending lol.

sarNie Adult
I can't believe her dad. He was annoyed that she was missing instead of worried and then practically tells her it's her fault she got raped. What century is he even in?

Wish she would've stayed with Bong. :sad6: But at least she left her family and rapist who supposedly loves her. :eek:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I can't believe her dad. He was annoyed that she was missing instead of worried and then practically tells her it's her fault she got raped. What century is he even in?

Wish she would've stayed with Bong. :sad6: But at least she left her family and rapist who supposedly loves her. :eek:
Can you believe this is from a true story? Can you? Humans are so terrible! :(

Who says that drama life is dramatic, when real life can be worse!