[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 6

mayag

sarNie Adult
lilyjoonki said:
This is based on my limited thai understanding so it might be wrong. Push is kinda bad here. Jeab is lesbian but Push pursue her and willing to accept her as she is. But when she start to love him, he change his heart.

Omg...sounds like one of those typical playboy jerks who lose interest once the chase is over.  :nono1:

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
This synopsis has upset me. Lol. But we'll see what really happens.
Jeab looks and sounds like a girl to me, but she seems to try for that boyish look very, very hard. Feminity comes in many forms.
Looking forward to the drama though.

sarNie Adult
All the Push fans here lol. I've been watching almost all the Club Friday stories. Season 5 is probably my favorite so far.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I saw a poster of Kan and Mutmee as well for this installment...what role do they have??

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Can't say I'm a Push fan but I am still in love with the cuteness that is UDS:perfect Match and his performance. I was never really interested in The Club Friday Series until I saw the preview for Apinnya and Golf's part. I absolutely love her and was interested in seeing her in a drama where I might like her character. What drew me to this story, much like PM is the unconventional female. I like to see how narratives deal with guys pursuing women that don't automatically fit a certain idealistic physical mold. After reading the synopsis, I'm not sure I'll like their approach but I'm willing to watch and see. Can't always trust words.
I also saw the first episode of another story I accidentally caught a clip of on YouTube. It was another gay best friend/unrequited love thing. Haven't finished it though and may never. Not really hooked on the concept of the series as a whole or how heavy-handed production is in certain areas but I like the idea behind it. If I see other actors or storylines that appeal to me, I will certainly check them out.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Can anybody translate this

พุฒ พุฒิชัย
ไม่รู้ว่า "หน้าตา" จะมีส่วนช่วยด้วยหรือไม่ แต่ถ้าหากพูดถึงฝีมือการแสดง หนุ่มพุฒิ ก็ไม่เป็นรองใคร เริ่มต้นจากการเป็นวีเจในรายการวัยรุ่นชื่อดัง ก่อนจะเริ่มเก็บเที่ยวบินอาชีพการแสดงจากการเล่นซิทคอม และได้รับโอกาสเป็น "พระเอก" เต็มตัวจาก "เล่ห์นางฟ้า" แต่มาฉายแววออร่าสุดๆ ใน "ฝันเฟื่อง" ที่ต้องยอมรับว่า เสน่ห์ที่เหลือล้นกับฝีมือการแสดง ทำให้ใครๆ ก็ชื่นชอบผลงานเขา เมื่อได้รับบทบาทดีๆ ก็ไม่ใช่งานยากอะไร ที่ หนุ่มพุฒิ จะเอาให้อยู่หมัด!

cr sanook

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They're just praising him and his accomplishments. They don't know whether his looks had a play in it but when it comes to his acting performance, he's not inferior to anyone else. He went from being a famous DJ to doing sitcoms, to becoming p'ek in Leh Nangfah, and charming his fans in Fun Feung. No matter what he does, he can do it. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you :)
Mahalo said:
They're just praising him and his accomplishments. They don't know whether his looks had a play in it but when it comes to his acting performance, he's not inferior to anyone else. He went from being a famous DJ to doing sitcoms, to becoming p'ek in Leh Nangfah, and charming his fans in Fun Feung. No matter what he does, he can do it. 

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Wait, I'm confused. Is Jieb lesbian in real life or is it just a character? Reading all the comments got me a little dizzy. Haha!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Destinys said:
Wait, I'm confused. Is Jieb lesbian in real life or is it just a character? Reading all the comments got me a little dizzy. Haha!

She dresses like a guy in real life as well. I don't know if she's lesbian though.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
mayag said:

She dresses like a guy in real life as well. I don't know if she's lesbian though.
Maybe not, I dress like a guy, but I'm not a lesbian. I'm full straight, I just love staring at girls because i envy their beauty and compare myself to them. LOL.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Maybe not, I dress like a guy, but I'm not a lesbian. I'm full straight, I just love staring at girls because i envy their beauty and compare myself to them. LOL.

lol I agree. I don't dress like guys but I'm a straight female and even I love staring at girls! They (we) are a beautiful bunch.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
mayag said:

lol I agree. I don't dress like guys but I'm a straight female and even I love staring at girls! They (we) are a beautiful bunch.
True. My brothers and parents would think I'm lesbian because i dress like a boy and have a longer list of favorite n'eks than p'eks. LOL. But the truth is. Boy clothing are more comfortable and I really can't watch a n'ek I don't like with my p'eks so i need to like more n'eks. :bhehe:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea I guess my dressing sense is more like the unisex type. Not towards any extreme. Whenever possible, I'm always in sweats/leggings and a t-shirt or loose top.

Bieluvr said:
I really can't watch a n'ek I don't like with my p'eks so i need to like more n'eks. :bhehe:

LOL that's an interesting way to think about it. XD I think I'm gonna try out that strategy as well.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I'm just liking all the comments now because I totally agree! You can wear sweats, t-shirts, hoodies and still be straight. Is it just me or does the modern girl clothing sometimes feel very tight? If I get a bigger size, the clothes just look baggy. Grrrr.  :rant:

Bieluvr said:
I have a longer list of favorite n'eks than p'eks. LOL.

I'm the same way! I just wish there were more P'eks that are good looking AND talented.  :lolyup:

mayag said:

I don't dress like guys but I'm a straight female and even I love staring at girls! They (we) are a beautiful bunch.

Don't tell anyone, but sometimes I find myself staring at females more than males. I agree that "We are a beautiful bunch". :coverlaf: 

mayag

sarNie Adult
Destinys said:
I'm just liking all the comments now because I totally agree! You can wear sweats, t-shirts, hoodies and still be straight. Is it just me or does the modern girl clothing sometimes feel very tight? If I get a bigger size, the clothes just look baggy. Grrrr.  :rant:
Don't tell anyone, but sometimes I find myself staring at females more than males. I agree that "We are a beautiful bunch". :coverlaf" 

Lol I know...there's just no in-between. Either too tight or too loose. We might as well start making our own clothes.

Haha! Imma let the whole world know now.   :bhehe: