[GMM25] Project S The Series Part 1 SPIKE (GDH559): Oabnithi/Bank Thiti/Punjan Kawin/Saiparn Apinya

sarNie Adult
It definitely raised the bar for me. I totally just quit watching the current stories for Club Friday 9 & Celeb. Although I'm curious to see what will happen, that's not the type of content I want to consume right now. I prefer stories like this where you can get something positive out of.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
It definitely raised the bar for me. I totally just quit watching the current stories for Club Friday 9 & Celeb. Although I'm curious to see what will happen, that's not the type of content I want to consume right now. I prefer stories like this where you can get something positive out of.
I'm just thankful that GDH continues to produce quality dramas like this. :)

whitedove

sarNie Adult
To those who are looking for subs, Thai4u Channel 2 at dailymotion has subbed until episode 7 so far, so one more episode to go.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I just finished watching this one and it was amazing! I love reading/watching sports manga/animes so I could already make possible guesses at what could happen and I was quite correct.

This is definitely a great quality drama. It had a wonderful storyline filled with the struggles of sportsmanship and friendship, an amazing cast with great acting, and wonderful directing and editing. I felt like every scene was useful and it helped build up all the emotions for each episode to come. I just seriously love each characters in here. :sad6:

I am not ready to let it go. I need a continuation. I need more rivalry. I need my setter/wing spiker combo to reunite. :crybaby2: