[GMM25] Project S The Series Part 1 SPIKE (GDH559): Oabnithi/Bank Thiti/Punjan Kawin/Saiparn Apinya

whitedove

sarNie Adult
This is a series with 4 parts involving different sports for different parts: volleyball, badminton, skateboarding & archery. I don't know yet how many episodes each part will be, so I'll just make the thread for Part 1 first.

projectstheseries.jpg

Official Teaser:

Synopsis:
'Project S The Series' is a new series from Hormones The Series production team that will take you into the world of "sports" closely. 4 kinds of sports. 4 new generation directors, and a variety of actors will convey the story of life and sports. The sports depicted are volleyball, badminton, skateboarding and archery. Filled with friendship, love, relationships, and cross-over in a rich and diverse perspective. Watch every Saturday at 21.45 pm on channel GMM25 starting May 20th.

Part 1: SPIKE! (Oabnithi Wiwattanawarang, Bank Thiti, Punjan Kawin, Saiparn Apinya, Cook Pavadee, Ud Awat, Beam Papangkorn, Junior Panachai & Kaopun Teetatch)
projectstheseries_volleyballteam_oabnithibankcookudbeamjuniorkaopun.jpg

Punjan & Saiparn as the coach & the supervising teacher:
projectstheseries_volleyballteam_punjansaiparn.jpg

SPIKE! Official Trailer #1:

SPIKE! Official Trailer #2:

SPIKE! Synopsis:

Theppanya College has an underdog volleyball team that reached the final round of the country's biggest competition last year under the guidance of Coach Win (Punjan Kawin) and supervising teacher (Saiparn Apinya), but eventually lost to old champions St. Sebastian.

From the disappointment, the team made a promise to return and win this year. However for some reason, Sing (Beam Papangkorn) the ace of the team left for St. Sebastian, making the Captain (Oabnithi) very angry and even more determined to win the championship. Coach Win finds a replacement in Ten (Bank Thiti), but the guy has troubles of his own...

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
There's only 1 girl in volleyball and tennis. Besides the romance between the coaches in volleyball, there might not be any?

There are 2 girls, 1 guy in skateboard. If there's romance, hopefully, it's not a love triangle.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
There's only 1 girl in volleyball and tennis. Besides the romance between the coaches in volleyball, there might not be any?

There are 2 girls, 1 guy in skateboard. If there's romance, hopefully, it's not a love triangle.
Maybe there's romance between the guys too, and since Punjan & Saiparn weren't announced in SPIKE cast until after the trailer came out, it's highly likely that other parts will also add more cast.

sarNie Adult
Watched ep1, so far so good. I like cheering for the underdog and watching them get stronger in sports dramas.

sarNie Adult
Wait. What? Why won't they be subbing this one?

Also, do you know of any good Thai shows that mostly covers current and upcoming GMM dramas instead of the stars?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Wait. What? Why won't they be subbing this one?

Also, do you know of any good Thai shows that mostly covers current and upcoming GMM dramas instead of the stars?
I don't know. :( Which is unfortunate since this is a sports drama, so the technical aspects will be hard to grab without subs.

Hmm Ment & Mouth, I guess? Or EFM On TV?

sarNie Adult
Spike is good so far. I like that Bank just continued on counting, although he got hit in the face with the volleyball.

EFM covers too much about the stars it's annoying. Like every episode was about some star's drug scandal. Damn. I would like just one show that covers dramas, behind the scenes, songs, etc and not the latest gossip, scandal, etc.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Spike is good so far. I like that Bank just continued on counting, although he got hit in the face with the volleyball.

EFM covers too much about the stars it's annoying. Like every episode was about some star's drug scandal. Damn. I would like just one show that covers dramas, behind the scenes, songs, etc and not the latest gossip, scandal, etc.
I don't know if there's any shows like that for GMM dramas.