[GMM25] Ruk Long Jai TBC Special : Toomtam Yuttana / Mo Monchanok

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ok so I'm pretty confident that Jay & Ploy get together in this ending. That mystery girl, if you go look at ihongyoke Instagram, she's either Thank' s new girl or if I'm gonna be optimistic (trying to be lol) supposed to be Ploy's doppelganger bc storyline of having a twin or doppleganger just wont cut it with just one episode so I'm gonna go with Thanks girl. The reason why I highly think JP end up together is bc of the title and they're sitting together. I'm bummed but if I'm gonna comfort myself, I'll just consider this an alternate ending lol.

Off topic, Tao is gonna be in a new sitcom for One31 but I'm not sure who nangek is but I was thinking to myself, if Mo is nangek, I'll be super happy like on cloud 9 hapoy lol cuz I need these two to be in another project together

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
If they were planning on having Jay and Ploy end up together why not write the entire season in a way which makes them ending up together make sense? Like I do not get how they are going to make due with one episode.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehe TooMo. :love::icon12::cheer:

cr: __tonaor_pjr & djpchod

Off topic, Tao is gonna be in a new sitcom for One31 but I'm not sure who nangek is but I was thinking to myself, if Mo is nangek, I'll be super happy like on cloud 9 hapoy lol cuz I need these two to be in another project together
Komchadluek did report earlier this year that Mo was gonna have another sitcom for one31 but they didn't know who the pra'ek was. I was wondering why I never heard any updates after that-I thought it was cause the sitcom idea was canceled or something. But it could've been that it was on hold because they were looking for the right pra'ek and now, since Tao and Mo gained a following from Ruk Long Jai TBC, Exact finally decided to cast Tao as Mo's pra'ek. I do want Tao and Mo in another project, but please not a sitcom. Mo has done two sitcoms already in the past two years. :BangHead: Her only lakorn as nang'ek was Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur. She needs more challenging roles and not silly light hearted sitcoms or series that don't even get that much attention. One31 keeps coming out with new lakorns left and right, but when will we finally hear that Mo was cast in something good from them. She's been MIA with no new project for almost half a year already. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised to hear that Tao is doing a sitcom for one31 though. I thought he was with GMM or freelance. I wonder why he decided to do a sitcom of all things.

If they were planning on having Jay and Ploy end up together why not write the entire season in a way which makes them ending up together make sense? Like I do not get how they are going to make due with one episode.
I know right. Maybe they decided to add an extra episode after the mixed response of the ending. But they should've expected that since there were so many JayPloy shippers from season one's ending. Or they could've planned this all out and just wanted to milk this series' success as much as possible.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
^I agree they should have anticipated such a fan response because the whole reason the first season was a hit was because fans really liked TooMo. And I thought the whole point of the second season was to give them the chance to be together but nope they really shot themselves in the foot with that one.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^I agree they should have anticipated such a fan response because the whole reason the first season was a hit was because fans really liked TooMo. And I thought the whole point of the second season was to give them the chance to be together but nope they really shot themselves in the foot with that one.
I know, we got trolled by them. :rolleyes:

Just a heads up to everyone-it seems like this special episode might only be available on GMM25's app. So if you wanna make sure that you'll be able to watch it, go and download the app. I've already downloaded it. :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I know, we got trolled by them. :rolleyes:

Just a heads up to everyone-it seems like this special episode might only be available on GMM25's app. So if you wanna make sure that you'll be able to watch it, go and download the app. I've already downloaded it. :)
Is the app available worldwide?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
@xcinsationalx yes I'm pretty sure it's worldwide

@Anonymous<3 yes I agree too that I prefer Tao & Mo to be in an actual lakorn and bot a sitcom. Tao is a freelance actor now. I also read Mo is also freelance too, maybe that explains why she's not giving much "opportunity" at one31 bc she's freelance (?) So priority goes to contracted people first....idk...im only guessing lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Anonymous<3 yes I agree too that I prefer Tao & Mo to be in an actual lakorn and bot a sitcom. Tao is a freelance actor now. I also read Mo is also freelance too, maybe that explains why she's not giving much "opportunity" at one31 bc she's freelance (?) So priority goes to contracted people first....idk...im only guessing lol
No, Mo confirmed in an interview that she's still under Exact. Toomtam and Jes are still under Exact as well but have been doing projects for GMM also. Plus, that wouldn't be the reason why regardless even if Mo was freelance. Exact has never given priority over their contracted actresses because Mo has always been loyal to them and hasn't had anything new for half a year while Esther, a freelance actress, was already recently cast in another new lakorn for one31 with Bie when their current one (You Are My Destiny) hasn't even finished airing. Exact keeps coming out with new lakorns left and right, and all they give Mo is another sitcom? They're wasting her potential. :facepalm: The girl is still young and full of so much talent but her roles don't do her any justice. It seems like Mo is more appreciated at GMM25, but their series tend to lean more on the idol side and I want something more challenging for her. If Tao and Mo could be in a lakorn like Lhong Fai for GMM25, I'd be fine with that.

Is the app available worldwide?
I was able to download it so I think so. Just type in gmm25 and it's the one with Toomtam and Mo as the cover photo.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Exact and GMM are owned by the same people, though. I think they feel like Mo is more fitting for series type stories than lakorns for time being. They are basically the same company just separate channels, kind of like 3HD and 3SD.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Tao is adorable and a good expressive singer. I HATE fan service like this..club fri is suppose to be more slice of life

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Tao is adorable and a good expressive singer. I HATE fan service like this..club fri is suppose to be more slice of life
Right? Honestly, if I were the person behind the story, I would feel offended as hell lol. Like oh, they don't like how my life story ended? They gonna fix it to please the fans? Oh, I wish I could just do that with my life, fix it at will lol.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
No, Mo confirmed in an interview that she's still under Exact. Toomtam and Jes are still under Exact as well but have been doing projects for GMM also. Plus, that wouldn't be the reason why regardless even if Mo was freelance. Exact has never given priority over their contracted actresses because Mo has always been loyal to them and hasn't had anything new for half a year while Esther, a freelance actress, was already recently cast in another new lakorn for one31 with Bie when their current one (You Are My Destiny) hasn't even finished airing. Exact keeps coming out with new lakorns left and right, and all they give Mo is another sitcom? Exact is wasting this girl's potential. :facepalm: She is so young and full of talent but her roles don't do her any justice. It seems like Mo is more appreciated at GMM25, but their series tend to lean more on the idol side and I want more challenging roles for Mo. If Tao and Mo could be in a lakorn like Lhong Fai for GMM25, I'd be fine with that.
Wait Esther has another lakorn with Bie lined up? Ugh, I am not much of a Bie fan (in terms of his acting) so that is disappointing to hear.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait Esther has another lakorn with Bie lined up? Ugh, I am not much of a Bie fan (in terms of his acting) so that is disappointing to hear.
It hasn't been confirmed yet but most likely. https://www.instagram.com/p/BbHCspHg3Kd/?taken-by=thaidramatic_update

Right? Honestly, if I were the person behind the story, I would feel offended as hell lol. Like oh, they don't like how my life story ended? They gonna fix it to please the fans? Oh, I wish I could just do that with my life, fix it at will lol.
Well, the second season was also technically fan service. It was due to the demand from fans and popularity of the first season that GMM25 even decided to make a sequel. The whole revenge plot and getting together with Thank didn't happen in real life either (and wouldn't have happened if not for fans' requests of a second season). They only added it to satisfy the fans and give Ploy closure ("fix" her life story). Now I guess they're adding an extra episode to give Jay closure and possibly make him get with Ploy's doppelganger. Many people weren't happy that he ended up alone when he really didn't do anything wrong.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It was popular and they capitalize off of it. ...but they also created a story-line base on what seems good....if they were totally fan-service they would have had them get back together.

As long as they don't change it and make a look a like to capitalize it then whatever.....They could have done a better story-line...not everyone get's a happily ever after...was he wrong? Did he make a choice? Yes...he made his bed and he had to lie in it...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the trailer.

It look like Mo isn't playing twin. It look like the other girl is back to playing her game again. This time she going after Tao and making Tao and Mo misunderstand each other.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I still think there might be a twin or doppelganger. But why is Ploy back with Jay? :confused12: I know they became friends again at the end of season two but they sort of look lovey dovey here. It could just be TooMo's chemistry lol. Anyway, with all this added drama from Pin's character, I expect the writers to kill her off as the grand finale. :BangHead: