[GMM25] Ruk Long Jai To Be Continued : Toomtam Yuttana / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SHAKING FROM EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMO ARE REUNITING IN YET ANOTHER PROJECT (ALONG WITH DAO WING DEUN WOW http://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/th...na-mo-monchanok-jes-jespipat-ak-akarat.64519/) AND IT'S A SEQUEL TO RUK LONG JAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr @ komchadluek: "เพราะความนิยมจากตอนเป็นคลับฟรายเดย์ ตอน รักลองใจ ทำให้ “โม” มนชนก และ “ตูมตาม” ยุทธนา เตรียมกลับมาเจอกันอีกครั้งในทูบีคอนทินิว..."

Translation: "Because of the popularity of Club Friday - Ruk Long Jai, Mo Monchanok and Toomtam Yuttana prepare to meet again in Club Friday To Be Continue..."

http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/249583

Toomtam's fanclub also confirmed it on IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNDjfkFg7u8/

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE TOOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Wow! I'm happy with their many reunions, but I find it hard to forgive him for a continuation. Makes me curious on how they are planning to continue the story after the emotional breakdown that Mo had to go through.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow! I'm happy with their many reunions, but I find it hard to forgive him for a continuation. Makes me curious on how they are planning to continue the story after the emotional breakdown that Mo had to go through.
Oh I don't think I've watched the last episode yet actually lol, was the breakdown that bad?

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Oh I don't think I've watched the last episode yet actually lol, was the breakdown that bad?
It wasn't that bad, but you feel sorry for Mo. (Mo did a really good job with her crying scene.) She realized that she may have just lost the one guy who really loved her, and could've have been the right guy for her, but things didn't work out. I mean yes, Mo pushed her guy to the other woman, but so what? I'm just like if Toomtam really loved her like he claimed to be then he wouldn't have been slighty influenced by the other chick. I believe his excuse was that Mo didn't seem to love him enough thus she pushed him to test the other woman when no other woman would do that to their guy. I'm just like :confused0: nah uuuuh, you did not just go that route and be blaming other people. You know what you did. :fighting3: If Mo didn't trust you and your relationship together then she would have never let you tested that other woman in the first place. The realization on her face when he said that to her was pretty sad, so she just said her last words and left, but he never went after her which made her cried even more because she knew that they were over :sad6:. They both had their reasons for doing what they did and loved eachother so much at one point, but me being me, I don't agree with cheating.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
It wasn't that bad, but you feel sorry for Mo. (Mo did a really good job with her crying scene.) She realized that she may have just lost the one guy who really loved her, and could've have been the right guy for her, but things didn't work out. I mean yes, Mo pushed her guy to the other woman, but so what? I'm just like if Toomtam really loved her like he claimed to be then he wouldn't have been slighty influenced by the other chick. I believe his excuse was that Mo didn't seem to love him enough thus she pushed him to test the other woman when no other woman would do that to their guy. I'm just like :confused0: nah uuuuh, you did not just go that route and be blaming other people. You know what you did. :fighting3: If Mo didn't trust you and your relationship together then she would have never let you tested that other woman in the first place. The realization on her face when he said that to her was pretty sad, so she just said her last words and left, but he never went after her which made her cried even more because she knew that they were over :sad6:. They both had their reasons for doing what they did and loved eachother so much at one point, but me being me, I don't agree with cheating.
So basically I am going to have a really hard time forgiving him in this sequel, and will wonder why she should even take him back lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
You haven't watched the last episode yet?! :eek: OMG that was the best part of the whole series! It was the climax of the story and Mo and Toomtam delivered flawless performances.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
You haven't watched the last episode yet?! :eek: OMG that was the best part of the whole series! It was the climax of the story and Mo and Toomtam delivered flawless performances.
I might have skimmed it a while back while I was still holding out hope that it would be subbed lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
They could continue it like this:
Someone actually created this sequel synopsis on the last episode of Ruk Long Jai on youtube. The original text was in Thai but this is the translation in English.

Jay and Pin have been married for a while. Jay is working in the provinces (which I'm guessing is the countryside of Thailand). Pin is working in Bangkok and there, she gets with another man. Ploy is working at an advertisement company. Ploy meets a really good guy and dates him, but she still hasn't forgotten about Jay. By chance, Jay and Ploy encounter each other again at a college reunion party at their university. They greet each other as old friends and end up keeping in touch. Gradually their feelings resurface, but they don't do anything to express their feelings for each other since they already have their own significant others.

Jay catches Pin cheating on him and they start quarreling. Jay moves back to Bangkok so he can be close to Pin and so they can try to sustain their marriage life. But the closer he is to Pin, the worse their problems become. Jay eventually realizes that every time there's a problem, Ploy is always there to comfort him. Ploy turns all her attention towards and uses all her effort to appease Jay. Whenever Jay is with Ploy, he feels happy and content. Ploy wants to make up for not giving Jay enough attention in the past, even if it means only being his friend in the present.

Ploy's boyfriend loves her and wants to marry her, but Jay won't allow it. Jay decides to end his marriage with Pin and breaks up with her. However, Pin's parents beg Jay to stay with her so Pin goes back to Jay.

The company Pin works at hires Ploy to work for them. Ploy and Pin have to work together and Pin uses this opportunity to reveal (or accuse) Ploy of cheating with her husband (Jay). Ploy's father becomes angry at Jay and orders him to stay away from Ploy. Ploy's father believes that if Ploy marries her boyfriend, Jason, she'll forget about Jay.

Jay has another altercation with Pin and he finally admits that he was wrong to choose Pin. Pin threatens to commit suicide if Jay leaves her. Jay is unwilling to stay with Pin because it makes him miserable.

Jay doesn't want to cause any more trouble so he tells Ploy to marry her boyfriend. Ploy tells Jay that she loves him and has never stopped loving him. She wishes that she could go back in time and admits that she was crazy to break up with him. Jay is sad for their time together lost. He says that it's impossible for them to get back together and for them to stop being hopeful in a lie (or stop living a lie). Jay tells Ploy that he'll go back to Pin and be a good husband to her, while Ploy agrees to marry Jason as Jay desires.

Jay eventually parts from Pin quietly. Pin gets involved with a client at her company and unknowingly becomes the mistress. The client's wife(?) plans to catch Pin in the act and reveals a clip of Pin in bed with a man (or her husband) in front of many people. Pin is humiliated and fired from the company. Pin goes back to Jay and pleads to get back together with him. Jay refuses to get back with Pin. Pin binge drinks and falls off a building. Jay blames himself for Pin's death and becomes very depressed. Ploy is concerned when she hears the news about Jay's condition.

Ploy takes care of Jay until he becomes mentally stable again. Jay tells Ploy that she shouldn't be interfering with him anymore because she is going to be marrying a great guy. Jay tells Ploy to go back to her fiance. They are both heartbroken.

Jay and Ploy don't contact each other for three months. Jay works hard to keep everything peaceful until Ploy's wedding day. He plans to say goodbye to his colleagues and Ploy, but he finds out that the wedding has already been cancelled by Ploy. Ploy cancelled the wedding with her groom and moved away and Jay knows that he was the cause of this because Ploy loves him. Jay tries to contact Ploy's father but Ploy's father won't tell him anything.

Jay calls Ploy relentlessly but isn't successful. Until the day of her birthday, Jay brings a handmade gift to Ploy's father and asks him to give it to Ploy since he knows where she lives. The gift is a recording of him singing "Mak Kwa Rak (More Than Love)" (just like when Ploy recorded herself singing the song and gave the CD to Jay for his birthday). In his gift is a ring also. He asks Ploy if she will marry him and to call him back if she agrees. He tells her that he's willing to wait for her forever. Ploy cries while she's reading all of this and flies back to meet Jay.

When Jay finds out that Ploy has agreed to marry him, he rushes to go meet her. Everything seems to be ending well. However, in his desperation to see Ploy, Jay gets into a fatal car accident. His car flips over. Ploy is shocked when she hears the news. She rushes to the hospital to see Jay. Jay has serious injuries and has a very low chance of surviving. Ploy realizes that Jay is holding onto her book that she made and gave to him for his birthday a long time ago, before they broke up. It's been preserved well and is still in good condition. This breaks Mo's heart.

Will Jay and Ploy's love story end in tears again? Or happiness? The sky is the only limit or take away from it. (That last sentence was a direct translation from google translate since I didn't know how to translate it into a rough translation.)

Last edited:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
So basically I am going to have a really hard time forgiving him in this sequel, and will wonder why she should even take him back lol
Haha! I'm still having a hard time to forgive him since at the end, he eventually chose the other girl because Mo was not willing to give him the answer he wanted. He also decided to marry the other girl. He was able to move on, while Mo hadn't. See...if she didn't love him, she would have moved on already.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
They could continue it like this:
Someone actually created this sequel synopsis on the last episode of Ruk Long Jai on youtube. The original text was in Thai but this is the translation in English.

Jay and Pin have been married for a while. Jay is working in the provinces (which I'm guessing is the countryside of Thailand). Pin is working in Bangkok and there, she gets with another man. Ploy is working at an advertisement company. Ploy meets a really good guy and dates him, but she still hasn't forgotten about Jay. By chance, Jay and Ploy encounter each other again at a college reunion party at their university. They greet each other as old friends and end up keeping in touch. Gradually their feelings resurface, but they don't do anything to express their feelings for each other since they already have their own significant others.

Jay catches Pin cheating on him and they start quarreling. Jay moves back to Bangkok so he can be close to Pin and so they can try to sustain their marriage life. But the closer he is to Pin, the worse their problems become. Jay eventually realizes that every time there's a problem, Ploy is always there to comfort him. Ploy turns all her attention towards and uses all her effort to appease Jay. Whenever Jay is with Ploy, he feels happy and content. Ploy wants to make up for not giving Jay enough attention in the past, even if it means only being his friend in the present.

Ploy's boyfriend loves her and wants to marry her, but Jay won't allow it. Jay decides to end his marriage with Pin and breaks up with her. However, Pin's parents beg Jay to stay with her so Pin goes back to Jay.

The company Pin works at hires Ploy to work for them. Ploy and Pin have to work together and Pin uses this opportunity to reveal (or accuse) Ploy of cheating with her husband (Jay). Ploy's father becomes angry at Jay and orders him to stay away from Ploy. Ploy's father believes that if Ploy marries her boyfriend, Jason, she'll forget about Jay.

Jay has another altercation with Pin and he finally admits that he was wrong to choose Pin. Pin threatens to commit suicide if Jay leaves her. Jay is unwilling to stay with Pin because it makes him miserable.

Jay doesn't want to cause any more trouble so he tells Ploy to marry her boyfriend. Ploy tells Jay that she loves him and has never stopped loving him. She wishes that she could go back in time and admits that she was crazy to break up with him. Jay is sad for their time together lost. He says that it's impossible for them to get back together and for them to stop being hopeful in a lie (or stop living a lie). Jay tells Ploy that he'll go back to Pin and be a good husband to her, while Ploy agrees to marry Jason as Jay desires.

Jay eventually parts from Pin quietly. Pin gets involved with a client at her company and unknowingly becomes the mistress. The client's wife(?) plans to catch Pin in the act and reveals a clip of Pin in bed with a man (or her husband) in front of many people. Pin is humiliated and fired from the company. Pin goes back to Jay and pleads to get back together with him. Jay refuses to get back with Pin. Pin binge drinks and falls off a building. Jay blames himself for Pin's death and becomes very depressed. Ploy is concerned when she hears the news about Jay's condition.

Ploy takes care of Jay until he becomes mentally stable again. Jay tells Ploy that she shouldn't be interfering with him anymore because she is going to be marrying a great guy. Jay tells Ploy to go back to her fiance. They are both heartbroken.

Jay and Ploy don't contact each other for three months. Jay works hard to keep everything peaceful until Ploy's wedding day. He plans to say goodbye to his colleagues and Ploy, but he finds out that the wedding has already been cancelled by Ploy. Ploy cancelled the wedding with her groom and moved away and Jay knows that he was the cause of this because Ploy loves him. Jay tries to contact Ploy's father but Ploy's father won't tell him anything.

Jay calls Ploy relentlessly but isn't successful. Until the day of her birthday, Jay brings a handmade gift to Ploy's father and asks him to give it to Ploy since he knows where she lives. The gift is a recording of him singing "Mak Kwa Rak (More Than Love)" (just like when Ploy recorded herself singing the song and gave the CD to Jay for his birthday). In his gift is a ring also. He asks Ploy if she will marry him and to call him back if she agrees. He tells her that he's willing to wait for her forever. Ploy cries while she's reading all of this and flies back to meet Jay.

When Jay finds out that Ploy has agreed to marry him, he rushes to go meet her. Everything seems to be ending well. However, in his desperation to see Ploy, Jay gets into a fatal car accident. His car flips over. Ploy is shocked when she hears the news. She rushes to the hospital to see Jay. Jay has serious injuries and has a very low chance of surviving. Ploy realizes that Jay is holding onto her book that she made and gave to him for his birthday a long time ago, before they broke up. It's been preserved well and is still in good condition. This breaks Mo's heart.

Will Jay and Ploy's love story end in tears again? Or happiness? The sky is the only limit or take away from it. (That last sentence was a direct translation from google translate since I didn't know how to translate it into a rough translation.)

I got pissed when I read this lol.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Yusss.
I don't exactly care about the storyline at the moment.
I'm just happy this couple is finally getting recognition.
It's about time.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, so I just realized that all the Club Friday To Be Continued series have between 13-15 episodes each. So it's basically like a lakorn then, or as long as one anyways. OMG I'm even more excited now. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: This whole time I thought the second season would only consist of 5 episodes or less like the first season. But no. I guess how the producers decide which ones will get a sequel then is if they are successful or not. For the ones that are successful and become very popular like Ruk Long Jai, then they'll take the time to invest the extra time and money into making it a longer series. I think there've only been three other Club Friday To Be Continued series in all the seasons of Club Friday so far. It's such an accomplishment for TooMo and such an honor to be one of the few pairings of Club Friday to get a second season. I agree with @YaMaMiKi. All of their hard work is finally paying off. TooMo are finally getting recognized and appreciated as the compatible and quality pairing they are. I'm so proud. Hopefully Toomtam doesn't move channels so he and Mo can finally act in a slap-kiss lakorn for ONE HD. I guess I don't mind this slow build up of their popularity in the end, because it proves that they really had to earn their place in the industry. Their stardom didn't just happen overnight like the other koo jins. :D

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Wow, so I just realized that all the Club Friday To Be Continued series have between 13-15 episodes each. So it's basically like a lakorn then, or as long as one anyways. OMG I'm even more excited now. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: This whole time I thought the second season would only consist of 5 episodes or less like the first season. But no. I guess how the producers decide which ones will get a sequel is if they are successful or not. For the ones that are successful and become very popular like Ruk Long Jai, then they'll take the time to invest the extra time and money into making it a longer series. I think there've only been three other Club Friday To Be Continued series in all the seasons of Club Friday so far. It's such an accomplishment for TooMo then and such an honor to be one of the few pairings of Club Friday to get a second season. I agree with @YaMaMiKi. All of their hard work is finally paying off. TooMo are finally getting recognized and appreciated as the compatible and quality pairing they are. I'm so proud. Hopefully Toomtam doesn't move channels so he and Mo can finally act in a slap-kiss lakorn for ONE HD. I guess I don't mind this slow build up of their popularity in the end, because it proves that they really had to earn it and it didn't just come overnight like the other koo jins. :D
Uhm not exactly accurate. The currently airing To Be Continued has varying number of episodes for each part. The one currently airing which is the continuation of the Jeab-Push story has the most so far, but the previous ones only have 4.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Uhm not exactly accurate. The currently airing To Be Continued has varying number of episodes for each part. The one currently airing which is the continuation of the Jeab-Push story has the most so far, but the previous ones only have 4.
Really? Kao and Focus' to be continued had 13 episodes and Golf and Bie's had 15.

Are there other ones I'm missing that had less episodes for their sequels?

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Really? Kao and Focus' to be continued had 13 episodes and Golf and Mike's had 14.

Are there other ones I'm missing that had less episodes for their sequels?
The Club Friday Series and Club Friday To Be Continued have multiparts in one season. The previous ones before Push/Jeab's parts aired only have 4 episodes each. For example, the first part of the current season which stars Pchy & Bie Thassapak (a popular gay love story from Club Friday Series 5) only has 4 episodes.