[GMM25] An Eye for an Eye (GMMTV / Anda99): Aom Phiyada / Krist Perawat

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 1 doesn't have subs yet when I watched last night, but so far it made clear some of the background stories.

I hope this won't turn out to be another Nabi wherein the story dragged big time. Plus I have faith this is a good drama because of Aom.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I’m liking this one so far! Fah is so pretty! Her acting is getting better. Seems like she’s had back to back with GMM. LOL. Can’t wait to see how the story unfolds. I had to drop Nabi, it was just slow and not getting anywhere lmao

I really like Aom so had to watch this for her. Her role is similar to Talay Rissaya in a way haha.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Hopefully she's not the evil one here though. As early as now, I'm already invested in her tender relationship with Krist (though heaven forbid this will be a noona romance).

Anyway, Episode 1 is subbed.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't totally hate Jason's role here. He truly loved Aom to the point of admitting to the "crime" that she committed (which was out of self-defense BTW).

I can't totally hate Aom either. She's definitely ambitious but her love for her mom and Krist seem to be genuine.

Having said these, I won't be surprised if either Saiparn or Mek turn out to be perpetrators behind their father's death. (They may or may not intend his death, but they plotted.) The father wants another man to run his company, he doesn't trust Mek and entrusted to Aom only as a caretaker for Krist to eventually run it later on. Mek's nonchalant attitude kinda bother me actually.

Ohm is totally grown up, some shock factor seeing him make out with Dao Pimthong. When around this time a year ago, he was doing "The Shipper". Hahaha!

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This has the highest view count amongst the episode clips thus far. No surprise there.

TPTB of GMMTV, please make this 1M views viral. Hahahaha!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't totally hate Jason's role here. He truly loved Aom to the point of admitting to the "crime" that she committed (which was out of self-defense BTW).

I can't totally hate Aom either. She's definitely ambitious but her love for her mom and Krist seem to be genuine.

Having said these, I won't be surprised if either Saiparn or Mek turn out to be perpetrators behind their father's death. (They may or may not intend his death, but they plotted.) The father wants another man to run his company, he doesn't trust Mek and entrusted to Aom only as a caretaker for Krist to eventually run it later on. Mek's nonchalant attitude kinda bother me actually.

Ohm is totally grown up, some shock factor seeing him make out with Dao Pimthong. When around this time a year ago, he was doing "The Shipper". Hahaha!
I also think it’s the siblings that had a part in the death. I’m actually enjoying this.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I actually enjoy Aom and Krist scenes. I feel they have a lot of chemistry and Krist is really good at showing his feeling through his eyes and facial expression. One can definitely see the yearning he has for Get (Aom).

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Seeing "Oh My Boss" doing well in the ratings compared to the Monday-Tuesday dramas (plus the abysmally low YouTube views for "An Eye for an Eye") makes me think that maybe GMMTV doesn't really need to copy the lakorn format of other channels. They don't really have a strong base in terrestrial viewers (and they probably lost some when Change moved out) and they're also clearly alienating their main online audience.

Maybe for 2022 they can try doing a la "WHO ARE YOU" or "Happy Birthday" for their "heavy" dramas. Both did rather well in the TV ratings and are critically acclaimed projects too.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Seeing "Oh My Boss" doing well in the ratings compared to the Monday-Tuesday dramas (plus the abysmally low YouTube views for "An Eye for an Eye") makes me think that maybe GMMTV doesn't really need to copy the lakorn format of other channels. They don't really have a strong base in terrestrial viewers (and they probably lost some when Change moved out) and they're also clearly alienating their main online audience.

Maybe for 2022 they can try doing a la "WHO ARE YOU" or "Happy Birthday" for their "heavy" dramas. Both did rather well in the TV ratings and are critically acclaimed projects too.
I haven’t really follow GMM lakorn in the past, this is the first lakorn of their that I watch— and it is because of Aom. I didn’t expect to like it. I checked their video on YT and noticed most of their videos are targeting LBGT group. Nothing against it but I didn’t realize till I check GMM YT. At least now people (Daras) can be more open about their relationship to their partner if he/she from the same gender.