❤️[GMM25] The Gifted Graduation (GMMTV / Parbdee): Nanon Korapat / Chimon Wachirawit / Gun Atthaphan / Jane Ramida / Sing Harit

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
One of the series announced as part of GMMTV's 2020 lineup. This is the sequel to "The Gifted", currently the highest-rated Thai drama in MyDramaList. Basically the same cast (except for Lilly Apichaya and Katreeya English) and some new additions (Patrick Nattiwat, Prim Chanikarn, Phuwin)

sarNie Adult
Yeeeee. Looks like there's also the new girl who is paired with Nanon in Blacklist in here. The original cast did a really great job in each of their storylines.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just hope the new guys have a new set of powers. Great if some of them have powers that can counter the existing ones.

I hope Lilly./Namtan will be back. She was the main girl in the first season and I'm still mystified at what Nanon/Pang whispered to her in last season's penultimate episode.

sarNie Adult
Gun's story arc stood out the most. It's something different for SouthEast Asia. There was Korea's "Kill Me, Heal Me" and America's "Split", and whoever led Gun's story was able to make it uniquely their own.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, I love the first season. It makes me feel like i'm watching an anime not a typical lakorn.
Namtarn is my least fave character among the main so i'm ok with her leave

PS: I did not find the first season thread in this forum, is there one?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I hope it's as good as the first as well. The first season was so good. At first I didn't feel like I would like it, but I decided to watch it for Gun and ended up loving it. Especially Gun's episode. He deserved the award he got because his acting was phenomenal. I had goosebumps every time his mood changes especially in that scene where he confronts himself. But another person who I think deserved an award was Chimon.

I just hope the new actors can live up to the first season. And I also hope it's not going to just be a repeat of the first season. I want this one to go pass all expectations otherwise it'll be quite disappointing. I have really high expectation for this.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I actually noticed Chimon here more than Gun (Maybe coz Chimon had more exposure than Gun), but I think this is a case of bad timing for having multiple stellar performances in the same drama.